👍👎 KK:H WeekDay Event - 11/26 Still Stuffed from Black Friday , Enjoy the SYS

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited November 2018
    That is a very helpful feature.  @naimonster told us you can unlock 1 item per day with a video, so choose wisely.  :)

Edit - I think I tried it last time, but I am not positive.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • jaeannjaeann Registered Users, Member 502 Posts
    I didn’t get to pick what I wanted to unlock when I watched the video. It unlocked the most recent item I put on my doll. 
    iOS platform 
    PM for FB requests 💞
    #dontpunishpayingplayers
    But you tapped the item you wanted to unlock, but it unlocked a different one?

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    My third look & total points. I feel like I’m doing kinda poorly.... at least compared to the last sys

On the bright side, I just got 6 k stars from a round of voting!! (After watching a video)
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
    Congratulations on the voting reward.  And we have a long time,  too early to worry about being behind.  You haven't event had a full day's voting results.  When we all start to panic, that'll be your cue.  :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    6 stars is a nice payout for voting! And yes, it's still early so I am just waiting to see how things play out this week.
    On a wonderful note, my first TB box was 25 stars, and my third box was 40 stars!
    iOS
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Actually this time I'm seeing that I have the option to unlock a 2nd item within the day. Havent done it.
    PM to add
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Just got my first k-star from voting 🤑

@Cherrey is this you?
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    The ladies are ready for their group date at Lavish. 

@mikaylachimo  Dixie  @ChicCharlotte  @LindaVB

Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • jaeannjaeann Registered Users, Member 502 Posts
    But you tapped the item you wanted to unlock, but it unlocked a different one?

IAfter voting it popped up to watch a video to earn double reward and I watched it and it unlocked the earrings (last thing I put on) I never had the option to pick anything specific. Given I am sick as a dog and stayed in bed playing and sleeping all day, I may have just tap tap tapped away.. 😬 
    iOS platform 
    PM for FB requests 💞
    #dontpunishpayingplayers
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    I have a question: Do we only get 1 ticket after 2 rounds??? I thought we get 2 free tickets after waiting?? I'm just wondering hehe
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
    @Syndra x only 2 tickets when the event starts, then 1 ticket every 6 hours after.
    iOS
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    You get 1 every 6 hours, up to a maximum of 2, @Syndra x. So if you already have 2 tickets, the timer stops.
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Syndra x said:
    I have a question: Do we only get 1 ticket after 2 rounds??? I thought we get 2 free tickets after waiting?? I'm just wondering hehe

2 tickets to start and 1 ticket every 6 hours after that 
    @Syndra x I sent you a PM
    iOS
    Syndra x said:
    Kindly vote for me. Thankies~ I don't really have much in my closet as I restarted my game 😅

This is what I wore in the first round. I was able to reuse the dress(in this pic) and the clutch from my second round look. I was able to reuse 2 items in the third round. So I believe we can reuse any items by watching videos without any limit (maybe) or prolly up to 20 videos a day (because I can watch up to 20 videos a day to earn kstars but it's just my theory) BUT there should be an interval in watching videos. 

✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪
    You have to 
    ① tap a specific item you want to reuse/unlock then... 
    ② there's a pop-up window then...
    tap UNLOCK NOW then...
    watch the video then...
     wait for a few seconds prolly 20-30 secs(?) before tapping another item you want to reuse. 

It's the same procedure whenever we try to earn k-stars by watching videos, there's an interval for watching videos.
    I wish we could convert some of our current purses into handhelds. The ones that go up your armpit. 
     Brilliant idea! 
    I hope @KalindaKing shares it with Glu
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    Thanks for this.   I’ll try it when I run out of bracelets. ; )
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    @AliBryant @yezx @SugarK thank you for clarifying this dolls~! I only got 30something in my 2nd and 3rd round I can already feel that my SYS is going downhill lol :s:s:s
    @pua Last week I was considering to change for SYS in a black doll, because I noticed on myself that I was always voting for them. Just automatically. I think all clothes look better on them. Blondes don't do that well.

I remember Vats transformed his doll on SYS, too.
    When my doll wasn't doing so well on an event, he gave me the advice to change from blonde to black.

Funny you say that @Rumpelstilzchen because I DID give Dixie darker skin on several of her SYS rounds when I had the beta test. I think the darker skinned dolls look beautiful.  I love most of the makeup on the darker skins and certain dresses look much better too.  During my regular KKH play I have no problem switching Dixie’s hair color between blonde and red, but it makes me uncomfortable to change her skin tone to a darker color. I would never want to offend a friend who believes skin color shouldn’t be used like a costume.   So I took advantage of the anonymity of SYS and enjoyed giving Dixie a completely new look. 
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    sooo just 1 ticket every 6 hours? how is that better than the 4 hours we used to have to wait on the normal SYS events
    i'm trying to see if we can finish it without buying tickets (is this a possible thing? i'd love to know there's a chance)
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    judithkkh said:
    i'm trying to see if we can finish it without buying tickets (is this a possible thing? i'd love to know there's a chance)
    I think it is very possible @judithkkh! I didn’t do particularly well during last week’s SYS and still got to the final item without losing any sleep. :-) I also noticed a few times when there was an extra second ticket waiting for me unexpectedly, so keep an eye open for that just in case.
  • MaeqlpasaMaeqlpasa Registered Users, Member 18 Posts

My third look, I'm doing way better than last time
    @judithkkh last time I finished the event without buying tickets and I saw some other doll's who also did it, let's hope it is possible in this one too
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited November 2018

I enjoy people sharing their looks, helps me keep an eye out plus you get an idea of what may/may not be popular. Here are mine,I think my second look was too plain (but I didn't have to waste shoes on it lol)

edit: these eyes blink a LOT
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
    Somewhere I saw @kokokokonut humorously suggest the see-through pink dress as a SYS option so I just had to try it. 
    Funnily enough I wasn’t going to even buy it but Maria gave me a large Luxe offer discount that stacked with the BF discounts. 

Holly
    I play on iOS
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    I think I’m gonna start putting my doll in gowns so I can get more votes because this is ridiculous 🙄
  • t_treet_tree Registered Users, Member 256 Posts

Ugh, I keep forgetting to take off my tattoo and nose ring. I’m not doing too well so far. 
    Here was look #3

Holly
    I play on iOS
  • ApricotjamApricotjam Registered Users, Member 69 Posts
    Date night/romantic and all the popular looks are exactly like the red carpet event, very disappointing 
    Hey dolls, does anyone know what will happen if you don't check in every 6 hours? My timer will be up at 3am when I am sleeping. Does the timer keep running so that if I check in at 12 hours I will have 2 tickets in there? Or do I have to use the 1 ticket at 6 hours so that the timer can start again for the next ticket?
    iOS