👍👎 KK:H WeekDay Event - 11/26 Still Stuffed from Black Friday , Enjoy the SYS

Comments

• yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts

Last look, hope I'll get more than 35 votes 🙃
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    @kokokokonut yes when I opened my game after sleeping for the night it was done with like 39 points so that's good! Maybe it's just slower depending on time of day.

Also I've been voting loads, so far I've gotten energy and a kstar once, then kash 5 times. Got around 50 kash each time so I'm done with voting for a while. I'll probably start voting again tomorrow of the day after but it's so de motivating to get 50 kash if you have to vote so many times to get the bar to 100%
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    If you see me vote for this look please ❤️
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Previous SYS I saw players getting as high as 70 over votes! If you scroll back on page 9, Drama posted one of her look getting 53 votes. 
    PM to add
  • NayaritismNayaritism Registered Users, Member 77 Posts
    Same as @AliBryant

I've done many, many voting rounds and the highest payout I got was one k star, once.
    Platform: Amazon
    #CalibrateMakeup4DarkSkinTones
    (^you guys made that happen for Covet so the capability does exist)
    #ListenToFeedback
    (^you guys say you do, please prove that you actually do)
  • casersKKHcasersKKH Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    I am getting $10 for voting multiple times now... no wonder no one is voting
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    It would be interesting to see who you're paired up with for voting because 90% of the dolls in my voting booth are wearing basic clothing or that black dress. You know the one
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I’m enjoying the no pressure of not having trendsetters, but I do miss the adorable outfit.  
    ‘Looking ahead, does anyone remember when the Holiday Extras rolled out?  I really hope we have the gifting program.  Such a fun way to let online friends know you;re thinking of them.  And by keeping a box for yourself, you can afford to be a little generous.  I wonder if the Holiday items will be in a Kollection, or as in the past Holiday GBs.  Ooooooh, maybe all 3 features of clothes.    My eyes are widening at the thought......
    I don’t remember the decorations last year, except for the great tree in the Bel Air living room.  

Do you think it’s too early to dress our SYS dolls for a holiday date? I’m very drawn to the hair with the sprig of Holly.  Ok, I’m going all out Noel next round.  
    ‘And here’s one ‘I blocked the face.  Does anyone think this wedding gown is appropriate for a date?  while I would love to obtain it, no. Just no. You could have been wearing that pixelated dress or black rectangles and you’d get my vote over Inappropriate Bride.

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    Kindly vote for me. Thankies~ I don't really have much in my closet as I restarted my game 😅

✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • AllegorieAllegorie Registered Users, Member 558 Posts
    I have seen one too, with a gown, a crown and flowers. She is SO ready for her wedding!

★ A+++ / Daily iOS player ★
        #BonusStarForParties
  • champagne_mamichampagne_mami Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    my first black box!
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    edited November 2018
    I’m enjoying the no pressure of not having trendsetters, but I do miss the adorable outfit.  
    ‘Looking ahead, does anyone remember when the Holiday Extras rolled out?  I really hope we have the gifting program.  Such a fun way to let online friends know you;re thinking of them.  And by keeping a box for yourself, you can afford to be a little generous.  I wonder if the Holiday items will be in a Kollection, or as in the past Holiday GBs.  Ooooooh, maybe all 3 features of clothes.    My eyes are widening at the thought......

Shut your mouth about those turning into kollections lol. 

We started getting holiday daily boxes the first full week of Dec so I wonder if those will start soon. The spread the joy boxes started mid-Dec (the ones you buy and send one to a friend). 
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts

My next look going in. This hair holds a soft spot in my heart, I have the hardest time picking any other one.
    slinky long dresses, sure. The kind that show what you want to show that special someone.  But if it takes a canopener or a blowtorch to slip out if it.....save it for an awards show. Where your dress weighs more than your trophy.
    the bride was a lovely bride, but unless there’s a father with a shotgun waiting outside, you don’t want  datenight to turn into a wedding.   o:)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • GigiGiu_KKHGigiGiu_KKH Registered Users, Member 58 Posts
    I submit this look an hour ago and still in zero ☹️

• SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    I submit this look an hour ago and still in zero ☹️

Mine too, I just checked it 😒
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    Honestly I think making it so that it gets harder to get a prize the more you vote is a bad move. It's demotivating, no wonder no one is voting (I sure as hell am not, at least), even with the prospect of k-stars.

I think it would be best to keep it like a prize every x number of votes.
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    I honestly think that voting should be rewarded with more tickets to submit more looks. Obviously it would take more votes to earn that, but everyone would actually want to vote then. 🤷🏻‍♀️
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    @Koakuma I totally agree, or if it does have to decrease like that, have it reset daily. Like yesterday, I believe my first round was 30% increments, then 10%, then 5% and now its down to 2% which means it take at LEAST 50 perfect votes for me to reach 100% (which never happens so it's more like 70-80), and ain't nobody got time for that.
    iOS
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Yeah my eyes are widening at the thought of Kollections ruining the holiday boxes.

No way, do that and you ain't getting my koin.

PM to add
    My looks have been running for 55 minutes, and all 3 games has zero.   I know the voting is slow, i’m Sure it will be fine. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    I would much rather have a TB sale with all former Christmas and New Years items than deal with a Kollection. Please Glu make it happen.
    iOS
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    #SayNOtoHolidayKollections 🙌🏼 Bring the buy one send one to your friend. Those are more fun ❤️
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Got a gold tile on my Gold Box!

Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • table_dancertable_dancer Registered Users 28 Posts
    I dont get the New sys Event 
  • Val_Val_ Registered Users 358 Posts
    I honestly think that voting should be rewarded with more tickets to submit more looks. Obviously it would take more votes to earn that, but everyone would actually want to vote then. 🤷🏻‍♀️

This is a great idea and I agree 100%! 
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    What a busy day. Almost forgot about my game🤦🏽‍♀️ It's my sons 3rd birthday today💙.

all of your dolls look so pretty in their outfits💖
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    @SugarK Has anyone scored over 55? If I remember during the first test a couple dolls scored 51 and 52 respectively. So it could even be as high as 60. I doubt it would be any higher than that given what everyone is averaging with their scores. Based on what I'm seeing, scoring at least 35 on a look is what you should aim for, but 40's would be even better. You're talking really good looks being submitted, and rarely is someone getting higher than 45 so I can't imagine it's much more than that.
    Last time on the test sys with trendsetter I had a look that got 62 point that’s the max amount I ever got 
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    I seem I can’t open my game 😱😱 i been trying for the past hour and it just keep say try again maybe something is up with the game that’s why the looks have zero votes .. 
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
    I’m just thinking I’m just thinking, imagine if there are all these different things running. Between events, weekday events, weeklong sys, now start lobbing Holiday things into the mix......my eyes were widening with glee.  

Anyway i I am seeing winners wearing those pastel short Gb dresses that come in like 5 colors.......And those short sets in the same Gb section we’ve all gotten.  They are winning!  I feel so good about that.  Except for that one Black dress @naimonster mentioned.  It’s like the energizer bunny.  
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary