šŸ‘šŸ‘Ž KK:H WeekDay Event - 11/26 Still Stuffed from Black Friday , Enjoy the SYS

Comments

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @kokokokonut Angeline posted the math. Several of us have also worked it out. We are not saying it is *impossible* theoretically, just highly unlikely given the average votes per look. If the final item is 1200 points like last time, then you MUST average 45 points per look to win without buying tickets. 27 free tickets x 45 = 1215 points.
    iOS
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    edited November 2018
    I keep scrolling....but canā€™t find the post showing we cant win without tickets. Ā  Can someone Ā quote it or link it?Ā 
    Or explain it? Tyvm

Someone did the math and submitting a look every 6 hours without fail you need an average of 45 votes per look to complete the event. Since half the looks Iā€™ve submitted so far scored in the 30s itā€™s not possible to receive enough votes, unless by some miracle my looks suddenly started scoring points over 50 (then Iā€™d kinda be suspicious lol šŸ˜‰ ). Not sure where the post is, maybe it got removed in the cleanup šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    *gulp cleanup? Unless there was a fight or an untoward individual posting trash, there is no cleanup.

But thanks for the info Ali.Ā Ā  My question, do we know for a fact that prize points are the same?Ā Ā Ā  my plan, get to the dress with no stress, then spend about an hour in the closet looking at all the hair I have, and deciding if I want to go for it.Ā  Apple does still have 4 tickets left over from last time
    I love how we figure things out by committee.Ā  If one person doesn't know, another will.Ā  :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    šŸ¦‹Purple Headed ā™Š+ šŸ„„ Chick Playing iOS & Android šŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    We don't know, which is why I said *if*. Hoping Glu did us a solid and lowered the total points, but I am not holding my breath.
    That is good to know though that you still have leftover tickets from last time.

iOS
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I'm not at the earrings yet. What's the points needed for the kash after those @AliBryant? I tried to see if there's a pattern with the points between prizes but it's all over the place. So far a difference of 50, 70, 50, 50, 125 points between items (up to the earrings).Ā 
    @soundspretty 475 is needed for the kash after the earrings. Do these match up to the points required last test event? I know it's somewhere in LindaVB's back posts.
    iOS
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    astray said:
    I honestly don't like the new SYS system it's pretty tedious and it feels as if it takes forever just to get two tickets! I am an extremely impatient kind of guy i want what i want and i don't like waiting for it, if i have to wait i will not bother with it. Being that i have presents to finish getting for my American family for Christmas and for HanukkahĀ  i most definitely will not be spending any more money on kkh any time soon, soĀ  I guess i won't be participating in these any more but it was somewhat fun i think.
    you dont HaveĀ tio buy tickets . Ā I think I will be happily stopping with the dress, If I decide later to buy tickets, well thats then. Ā But till the dress My Dolls are happily playing for free. Any prize is still a prize. ;)
    Oh I'm most definitely happy with the shirt as i can dress it up,Ā  but knowing how i am i tend to spend in kkh because i just love this game so much lol, but as hard as it is i just have to convince myself or remind myself not to spend money because of my family and Christmas and Hanukkah is around the corner . I'm tempted koko but i gotta be strong this time lol.Ā 
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    SpottedĀ @KalindaKing while I was voting earlier!šŸ˜¬ Love theĀ look! šŸ˜

iOS
  • stirfryedshanastirfryedshana Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    I spent $5 on tickets last SYS and still didnā€™t finish the event. Iā€™m averaging 30 for my looks this event so thereā€™s no way Iā€™m gonna finish. Iā€™m not even to the earrings yet.Ā 
  • puapua Registered Users, Member 196 Posts
    @Naimonster, yes Ali Bryant is correct. It is from Gold Opulence Kollection but there was a boot glitch. I had the Pretty Woman Hooker boots on my doll and then I put the jumpsuit over her. It turned the boot into a patent leather platform bootie & it worked.
    Amazon Kindle player but if you are Android, you can now add me too!
    Facebook: Deepika Kkh
    #BlackDollsMatter
    #BrownDollsMatter
    #ImploreDiversity
    #CalibrateMakeup4DarkSkinTones
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Well lets see if we have to buy tickets to get to the end, in 100 hours that is.
    PM to add
    edited November 2018
    I think the points system is going to be the same. From the last test:
    30, 80, 150, 200, 375, 475, 575, 725, 825, 925, 1025, 1200

So far it's matched up thru the 475 that we know of.Ā 

• KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @alice_kkh So cool that you spotted me! That look got 34 votes
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    Oh wow I have yet to spot a doll I recognize! @KalindaKing do we only get to vote on dolls that are on our platform?
    iOS
    edited November 2018
    @Angeline & Jon, thank you for your reply and your kind words. Yeah I do think in my game at least on my Kindle there is colorism involved but it's not as obvious and over the top as it is in the game Covet in which @Nayaritism pointed out in an earlier reply to my post.
    About skin whitening in Asian cultures, I too have seen lots of mainly Japanese tourists in what looks like a linen hazmat sunblocking attire where I'm from since tourism is huge here. Most of the Asian tourists here avoid the beach and are covered head to toe with clothing in spite of the fact that we are internationally renowned for our beaches. Instead, they go to the mall and drop serious cash to keep our economy thriving.Ā 
    I do agree that beauty varies in different countries and I do accept that. Not everyone in the world will find Beyonce and Kim Kardashian beautiful and that is okay. Different strokes for different folks.
    #BlackDollsMatter
    #BrownDollsMatter
    #ImploreDiversity
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    I have lost all faith in the voting in SYS

I donā€™t know a guy (or girl) who wouldnā€™t want their date to show up looking like this...

Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    @HollySisk Yeah, what the hell?! One button removes it all. Jax gives you a vote!
    PM to add
    HollySisk said:
    I have lost all faith in the voting in SYS

I donā€™t know a guy (or girl) who wouldnā€™t want their date to show up looking like this...

Wowza! She looks hot, Holly. She reminds me of the Kim Basinger character in that move 9 1/2 Weeks. I suspect that some of the voters might be young children that cannot grasp fashion sense yet lol. I notice in my game that falling leaves and flying doves, as well carrying a monkey around your neck gets you high points.Ā 

#BlackDollsMatter
    #BrownDollsMatter
    #ImploreDiversity
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    edited November 2018

I did the math. If the required points are the same as last weekā€™s:1200, we will need an average of 44-45 votes per look, 45x27 (free tickets) =1215Ā  It looks like we are getting less votes this week. The highest score I have seen so far is in the lower 50s but last SYS, the highest score was in the higher 60s (67?) Thatā€™s quite a distance. I wonder what changed? The number of times our looks get voted before it expires is lower this time or what? šŸ¤”

Iā€™m quoting myself here. I never said we have to buy tickets in order to get to the last prize. Itā€™s possible to earn all 4 items without spending $ if your average score is around 44-45 votes (based on last SYSā€™s 1200 points for the hair). I am curious because last SYS, players are getting higher votes (67 votes the highest we have seen posted here) and this time, low 50s are the highest so far. Just wondering what changed? Could that be the # of times our looks get voted before it expires is lower this time? @KalindaKing or we all just do poorly this time?
    šŸŽ iOS dollsšŸ“± Ā 
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    @HollySisk Dixie always has the best outfits and looks so cute! I canā€™t believe the nerve of your voters šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
    AliBryant said:
    Oh wow I have yet to spot a doll I recognize! @KalindaKing do we only get to vote on dolls that are on our platform?
    You can vote for other dolls on the same platform as you.
    #VIPKalinda
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    All I can say is Iā€™m glad this week the last prize is something I could take or leave šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ I really try to limit the amount of real $ I spend in the game on principle, I donā€™t think you should have to spend money to play the game correctly.Ā 
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    @alice_kkh So cool that you spotted me! That look got 34 votes
    It shouldā€™ve been more. Itā€™s a great look! I voted for you šŸ™‚
    iOS
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    So last event after look 9:

This event after look 9:

There were most definitely more votes last time
    iOSĀ player since June 2018. DM to add.Ā 
    Link to the discord server:Ā https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again:Ā 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -Ā  20 daily videos forĀ everyone.Ā 
    We identified what's causing some of you to see a pop-up asking you to spend k-stars in the Show Your Style event. If you see the pop-up, please double check that you didn't select a color for your hair, nails, lips or eyes that you didn't already own.
    #VIPKalinda
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Its ok @LindaVB <3
    Now at least i know there is more cute stuff after energy and kstars ;D
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Got this cute black dress on my Trowback Kolection <3
    (If you know from when it was please tell me!)

Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
    edited November 2018
    It's rare that I come across a doll that actually looks nice and is not wearing basic clothing. I'd say maybe 5 in a voting period and to get a full bar I'm voting on at least 50 dolls. So why are we all doing so bad? Unless we're being paired with each other? šŸ˜±Ā 

I agree @soundspretty I have voted almost 1000 times and I have yet to see you, koko's Androids, Johana, Rumple, or any other Android dolls I would recognize.
    iOS
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    @KalindaKing I never get weird glitches but today I got this one after watching a video to get energy faster (I forgot how itā€™s called)