๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Ž KK:H WeekDay Event - 11/26 Still Stuffed from Black Friday , Enjoy the SYS

Comments

• puapua Registered Users, Member 196 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    I agree @soundspretty I have voted almost 1000 times and I have yet to see you, koko's Androids, Johana, Rumple, or any other Android dolls I would recognize.
    I feel you. It's even worse with me because I'm like the Antarctica of the KKH world because I'm on Kindle Fire and I have like only 2 real life players in my game lol. That's why I'm very grateful when the girls here make doll collages because it's the only time I can be in the same frame with the rest of you lovely ladies.ย 
    Amazon Kindle player but if you are Android, you can now add me too!
    Facebook: Deepika Kkh
    #BlackDollsMatter
    #BrownDollsMatter
    #ImploreDiversity
    #CalibrateMakeup4DarkSkinTones
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    edited November 2018
    @KKHLucy Sorry you saw that in your game! I showed your screenshot to the team. If you see that again, fully close (swipe away) your game and then re-open it
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    Was anyone able to finish the last test without buying tickets? I didn't pay that much attention.
    I bought 1 ticket last time and finished the event. I started the SYS late and was not consistent in checking for my tickets the whole week. I also ended up finishing the event early on the last day. So, I did not really have to buy that ticket (but I was worried, lol). I don't remember exactly how many votes I got per look, but I don't think I had any over 50 (not 100% sure, though). I think around 43-50ish.
    โ™ก iOS (level 64 A+++) โ™ก
    โ™”ย Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkhย โ™”
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    I believe some of you had your eye on an outfit from the Black Friday post? IT'S EARNABLE!

Made my day !
    iOSย player since June 2018. DM to add.ย 
    Link to the discord server:ย https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again:ย 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -ย  20 daily videos forย everyone.ย 
  • Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    I believe some of you had your eye on an outfit from the Black Friday post? IT'S EARNABLE!

ย Yes thanks @KalindaKing I can go to bed happy lolย 
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    edited November 2018
    @LindaVB ๐Ÿ˜ช๐Ÿ˜ช so there is no way for me to get that khloe hair ?? they can repeat the SMC I mean they been doing that with Kimโ€™s one so maybe eventually it will come out!!ย 
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • LexiKKHLexiKKH Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Please vote on me

• katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    Yay! Thank you for letting us know, Kalinda! So excited to see the full outfit--I really like it!
    โ™ก iOS (level 64 A+++) โ™ก
    โ™”ย Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkhย โ™”
  • stirfryedshanastirfryedshana Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    Omg, a fellow squirrel ๐Ÿฟ friend! I am so excited for AS4 and Holiday special !ย 
    Huge drag race fan here lol, who are you rooting for on AS4 and the Christmas special? I want Shangela to win the special (she deserves a crown!), and for AS4 Iโ€™m hoping Manila wins but I love Monet, Naomi, Trinity, and Valentina too!

I wish we could get a drag race tie-in at some point on KKH!ย 
  • SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts

These are the 9 sys events Iโ€™ve styled so far! I noticed longer more elegant dresses get more votes ๐Ÿค” Hopefully Iโ€™ll be able to finish the event (I have 407 votes so far)ย 
    โœง iOS user โœง
    Add me on Facebook here
    ย ย 

• BadgyalmarliBadgyalmarli Registered Users 11 Posts
    I cannot access the SYS feature and I play without a hack. Whatโ€™s more is that my app keeps closing when I try to purchase kollection items. I made a ticket a week ago but I got no response from Glu.
    @Badgyalmarli Hey, can you please send me a private message with your ID?
    To get your ID:
    1. Open the Options Menu by tapping the three lines on the top-left of the main game screen.
    2. Tap the 'help' button to open the Help Page
    3. Your ID is listed in the middle of the Help Page
    #VIPKalinda
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    edited November 2018
    Oh my gosh I am super annoyed right now! I got this luxe goal to buy the "stylist" in the glam room. Well there is a hair stylist, a makeup artist, and a photographer in there, so I figured it was the hair stylist. I bought herย and did not receive the luxe goal stars. Wasted 180 friggin stars. Why on Earth aren't these tappable people labeled, and they have no photo like other luxe goals??? @KalindaKing is there anything you can do?

iOS

New one is up, testing short dresses againย 

Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -ย  20 daily videos forย everyone.ย 

Well well, if it isn't @KalindaKing ๐Ÿ˜…

I think the points system is going to be the same. From the last test:
    30, 80, 150, 200, 375, 475, 575, 725, 825, 925, 1025, 1200

So far it's matched up thru the 475 that we know of.ย 

Just got the kash at 475. The next one is energy at 575.
    iOS
    I'm so glad that my personal style is easy to identify! :)

@yezx That's my most popular look so far
    #VIPKalinda
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts

Thank you thank you so muchย @AliBryant

for your generosity~ for gifting me a bunch of items in the closet!ย ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ I'm forever gratefulย ๐Ÿ™ย 
    I used one of the dresses you gave me for the next look I submitted, it was so helpfulย ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿงกโฃ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’‹

โœจ๐ŸŒน โœชย ๐Ÿ’Ž ๐Ÿ’‹ ๐ŸŒŸ ๐ŸŽ† โœฉ ๐Ÿ’— โ™›ย ๐Ÿ’–โœจ๐ŸŒน โœชย ๐Ÿ’Ž ๐Ÿ’‹ ๐ŸŒŸ ๐ŸŽ† โœฉ ๐Ÿ’— โ™›ย ๐Ÿ’–
    You're welcome @Syndra x!
    iOS
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Was anyone able to finish the last test without buying tickets? I didn't pay that much attention.
    Yes! I didnโ€™t spend any money and finished. I feel confident that we wonโ€™t need to this time either.ย 
    edited November 2018
    Omg, a fellow squirrel ๐Ÿฟ friend! I am so excited for AS4 and Holiday special !ย 
    Huge drag race fan here lol, who are you rooting for on AS4 and the Christmas special? I want Shangela to win the special (she deserves a crown!), and for AS4 Iโ€™m hoping Manila wins but I love Monet, Naomi, Trinity, and Valentina too!

I wish we could get a drag race tie-in at some point on KKH!ย 
    Girl Iโ€™m a huge Manila fan also! Sheโ€™s so chic and funny, and I love her conceptual looks! Plus, you know we have some major Manila hair in the wardrobe (the voluminous black-and-white mega-waves)! She would approve for sure! Iโ€™ve seen a bunch of the RuGirls live around the world โ€” most recently, my fave Thorgy in Athens. I also saw Sasha this summer in Berlin, and Shangela, Katya, etc. in Germany last year :smile: ย 

• KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited November 2018
    Looks 8-11
    Thank you to those who suggested the blue jumpsuit. If they ever lock hair, I am in such trouble lol.

PS the earrings
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
    Rikk said:
    Yes! I didnโ€™t spend any money and finished. I feel confident that we wonโ€™t need to this time either.ย 
    Wow that's nice @Rikk ~! But I wonder how many votes do you usually get on average??ย 
    โœจ๐ŸŒน โœชย ๐Ÿ’Ž ๐Ÿ’‹ ๐ŸŒŸ ๐ŸŽ† โœฉ ๐Ÿ’— โ™›ย ๐Ÿ’–โœจ๐ŸŒน โœชย ๐Ÿ’Ž ๐Ÿ’‹ ๐ŸŒŸ ๐ŸŽ† โœฉ ๐Ÿ’— โ™›ย ๐Ÿ’–
    Syndra x said:
    Rikk said:
    Wow that's nice @Rikk ~! But I wonder how many votes do you usually get on average??ย 
    This time around, in the mid-40s. Sending positive vibes your way that weโ€™ll get there! :-)
    KaylaJย PS the earrings
    Love the equestrian woman, fresh off the riding track vibe this gives me :-)ย 
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    Come on now lol
    (after 10 looks... ig Iโ€™m averaging 37.4 per look)
    platform: iOS ๐Ÿ’žย message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
    Rikk said:
    Syndra x said:
    Rikk said:
    This time around, in the mid-40s. Sending positive vibes your way that weโ€™ll get there! :-)
    Thanks for this @Rikk~! You gave me hope!ย ๐Ÿ’– Though I only get around 40 votes if I'm lucky hehe but I will try to pick the right outfit~!ย ๐Ÿ’ช
  • stirfryedshanastirfryedshana Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    My last few have been getting high 30s to my latest which got the most votes at 42. Iโ€™m not doing anything that crazy either, so I donโ€™t know why Iโ€™m getting so low. Iโ€™m going slightly fancy cocktail on most. This happened last time too.ย