👍👎 KK:H WeekDay Event - 11/26 Still Stuffed from Black Friday , Enjoy the SYS

Comments

• KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    So this guy had the nerve to show up to a date in his underwear with lipstick all over his face...😂😂😂

He brought flowers to make up for the fact that he was in his undies and had lipstick marks all over his face hahahah
    Vote for me please!! ❤️
  • ArianaKKHArianaKKH Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    What I got in my tb kollection.
    This is the second time for the ombré hair and also the second time I didn’t get it 🙁
    iOS player
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ari.kkh.184
  • t_treet_tree Registered Users, Member 256 Posts
    My gold box. I actually really like this dress!

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    My day 3 looks. Thanks for the suggestion on the blue jumpsuit @surrjane :)

iOS
    t_tree said:
    My gold box. I actually really like this dress!

Oh my I need this dress 😍 your doll looks gorgeous btw!
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    Rikk said:
    Omg, a fellow squirrel 🐿 friend! I am so excited for AS4 and Holiday special ! 
    Huge drag race fan here lol, who are you rooting for on AS4 and the Christmas special? I want Shangela to win the special (she deserves a crown!), and for AS4 I’m hoping Manila wins but I love Monet, Naomi, Trinity, and Valentina too!

I wish we could get a drag race tie-in at some point on KKH! 
    Girl I’m a huge Manila fan also! She’s so chic and funny, and I love her conceptual looks! Plus, you know we have some major Manila hair in the wardrobe (the voluminous black-and-white mega-waves)! She would approve for sure! I’ve seen a bunch of the RuGirls live around the world — most recently, my fave Thorgy in Athens. I also saw Sasha this summer in Berlin, and Shangela, Katya, etc. in Germany last year :smile:  

I am excited to see Manila and Latrice redeem themselves from AS1. From the trailer, I think Manila and Valentina have killer lewks and I can’t wait! 

Stirfryedshana, well ,Shangela been on more seasons that anyone else she better snatch something. I bet they will milk the whole Trixie - Shangela thing during the Holi-Slay. #robbed

Rikk, I love that hair! I use it all the times! I am so jealous you saw the RuGirls irl. It must be amazing! 
    IOS Player 
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    Here are my latest looks & the results!

♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Gorge @katiealexandraa! I own look 3, I should test it out!
    iOS
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    Thank you @AliBryant! I thought I had been wearing too much black so I thought I'd throw some colour in there, lol! I've really been trying to use items I don't really use anymore. Let me know how you do if you try it!!
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts

Wow, great job @katiealexandraa!! Absolutely love your third look, gonna try it next!
    Here are my looks and results 7-12:

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    I believe some of you had your eye on an outfit from the Black Friday post? IT'S EARNABLE!

I LOVE YOU💖
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    So this guy had the nerve to show up to a date in his underwear with lipstick all over his face...😂😂😂

Hilarious! It looks like he went.from 1 hot date to the next,while covering up his hangover with a large coffee and some sunnies. I guess his previous date was a bit kinky, anyone else noticed the vampire teeth? Lol! 
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
    Kindly vote for me please. I don’t think I did my best. It’s early and I didn’t have any inspo 😴
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    I believe some of you had your eye on an outfit from the Black Friday post? IT'S EARNABLE!

OMG!!!
    I was one of the people raving about that look!!!!
    The short hair looks AMAZING! The sexy white shirt is really nice BUT i wonder are the bottoms silver pants or a silver skirt?? :P
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    My dolls best look yet, still none that hit 50 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts
    Just got my first k-star from voting 🤑

@Cherrey is this you?
    Nope! This girl looks more like Nai  :o
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    Not related question but I have a kkh account on my Android tablet now too, can I link it to the same fb account as my iOS one? 
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • surrjanesurrjane Registered Users, Member 74 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    My day 3 looks. Thanks for the suggestion on the blue jumpsuit @surrjane :)

You got great (and well-deserved) votes yay! All 4 looks are stunning.
    A++ Lister (I can't convince myself to grind my way through the dating comeback). Level 82. Max Fans.
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    KKHLucy said:
    Kindly vote for me please. I don’t think I did my best. It’s early and I didn’t have any inspo 😴

Voted for you, you were the popular pick.

PM to add
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Cherrey said:
    Just got my first k-star from voting 🤑

@Cherrey is this you?
    Nope! This girl looks more like Nai  :o

Far from me, not android either. Just a random girl haha.
    PM to add
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    yezx said:
    Not related question but I have a kkh account on my Android tablet now too, can I link it to the same fb account as my iOS one? 
    A second game, even if it's on the same platform, needs it's own FB page. Otherwise, I wouldn't have twin Androids, I'd gave a game and a clone. 
    So, you have 2 dolls now?   Sounds like someone slipped over to the
    Muhahahahaha.  Darn it, Now I have to go find the link to the Darkside thread.  Anyone got any Konfetti for the new Darksider?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I am so excited.  I love love ❤️ love the outfit........  I have not been grinding all week, just opened my 1st Prize Box a few minutes ago on one game.  This morning her meter was a big fat zero.  Good morning Dolls.  5 hours to the next round.  My highest score 50 lowest.....21.  And she wasn't dressed wonky.  I'll post it.

Oh, before I leave....................
    heres my 24 (not 21) point entry.  Was it the hair? 

Sorry to quote myself, but I'm legit asking for your opinions here.  What is so terrible about this that it's half of what the usual is?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    yezx said:
    A second game, even if it's on the same platform, needs it's own FB page. Otherwise, I wouldn't have twin Androids, I'd gave a game and a clone. 
    So, you have 2 dolls now?   Sounds like someone slipped over to the
    Muhahahahaha.  Darn it, Now I have to go find the link to the Darkside thread.  Anyone got any Konfetti for the new Darksider?
    Haha okay, then I'll make a new fb! I even have 3 🤷🏻‍♀️ I started playing on fb for Zzzelena, but I'm not really active on it, just in the weekends... My dad got a new tablet from his work and I share it with my sister, we made a deal: she can play Nicki Minaj if I can play Kardashian and now we both play the games 😅
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
    that is wonderful.  So,  are they going to be sisters?  or will you do a guy and a girl?  I am a huge advocate of 'marrying' your 2nd game to your first and vice versa.  Having bothe dolls in the same screen in every home, and plane,  it's like holding a doll in each hand.  So the game says my Androids are married, but I say they're twins, liviing the twin life.  Picture Mary Kate & Ashley all grown up but always together. 

However, if I'd been smarter, my 2nd android would have been a guy.  It's will be great either way, as long as my twins get to play with both of them.   oh,  here's my happy dance for you

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    @kokokokonut I don't see anything wrong with your outfit, she looks fab, I'dve voted for you if I'd seen you. I think it's just down to whose voting at any time. I submitted same look twice, got different amount of votes on each so it could be a combination of who is against you and whose voting.
    Got my TB box earlier and got these shoes, am going to use them in my next submission I feel i remember!

I play on iOS
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Koko there was definately nothing wrong with your styling, I love that dress and have voted for every doll wearing it thus far!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    My SYS isnt going amazing like the trial one D: 
    On the trial one i usually had a good amount of points per outfit (my best ones had 50 points) BUT on this SYS date night event, my most voted look so far has 41 votes D:
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    @kokokokonut the only thing I can think of is maybe drop the purse. With the rest of the outfit/accessories being red I don't think it's needed. I'm only using purses or a clutch to dress up a plain dress to make it more interesting, but the dress you have on looks so pretty already. 
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    I love that dress where'd you get it @kokokokonut ?