šŸ‘šŸ‘Ž KK:H WeekDay Event - 11/26 Still Stuffed from Black Friday , Enjoy the SYS

Comments

• yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    edited November 2018
    I have 3 girl games, so I hope I wont get jealous when one picks something great in the gift boxes while my main account picks cash šŸ˜…

How many gigs do I have to do? I already did the first in Sydney where I have to talk to at least 1 person, I am now waiting for the promo vid shooting...Ā 
    iOSĀ player since June 2018. DM to add.Ā 
    Link to the discord server:Ā https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again:Ā 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -Ā  20 daily videos forĀ everyone.Ā 
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    @yezx what gig is that?? :O
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
    I honestly cant recall, I think it comes after the ones where you film their book? There's an afterparty but it has to stop cause someone ruined their dads car or something...

Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -Ā  20 daily videos forĀ everyone.Ā 
    yezx said:
    I honestly cant recall, I think it comes after the ones where you film their book? There's an afterparty but it has to stop cause someone ruined their dads car or something...
    I remember doing their book gig but i dont remember getting that gig with that crazy amount of money but whatever :P
    LovelyEmma said:I remember doing their book gig but i dont remember getting that gig with that crazy amount of money but whatever :P
    I did their book a really long time ago, but filming the book popped up recently, but I take my time with the gigs... so I dont know when it should come up

• soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Speaking of, it's been a really long time since Kendall and Kylie have been featured in a storyline...
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    @yezx The dolls need an update, seriously!
    Kylie is a billionaire now, and Kendall isn't short of kash either! They really don't need your 50000! šŸ¤£
    Android
  • webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    edited November 2018
    @kokokokonut I think yourĀ doll looks great, but if she was paired against another fantastic doll, I'm thinking the hair might be my deciding factor. It's one of those styles that I always want to wear becauseĀ of the flower, but once I put it on my doll, the flower placement so close to the face bugs me and IĀ take it off.
    iOS.Ā  A+++Ā  Ā Since 2015
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Morning dolls! I tried the pink look @katiealexandraa posted and it did pretty well! I feel like I might have done better had I changed the hair. My current vote average is 45.9, so with over 3 days to go, I still have a shot. I sure which this event was shorter, like the weekly TB event!

As you can see below, the points required to get the dress are 725, so I think I will have that within the next day.

I'm going to NY to visit family until Tuesday, so I'm probably not going to to be able to finish the weekend event on Friday like I usually do. Hoping I can keep up with both reality shows and SYS while I'm away!

iOS
    @AliBryant can i ask you a fashion advice??
    I have that pink top but i dont have the skirt and shoes :PĀ 
    What would you pair that top with as a diferent bottom and shoes?? :3
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    @kokokokonut there is nothing wrong with that outfit! I actually like it. I didn'tĀ see your doll but if I had, I would have voted for her!
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013šŸ’– C2015šŸ’™ C2020šŸ’™
    #capontrendsetters
    @AliBryant can i ask you a fashion advice??
    I have that pink top but i dont have the skirt and shoes :PĀ 
    What would you pair that top with as a diferent bottom and shoes?? :3
    It's really hard to style. I don't own any other light pink pants or skirts, so I always wear it with this skirt. I think it would look pretty with white pants or skirts maybe!
    iOS
    @AliBryant thanks for the advice :PĀ 
    The skirt is GORGEOUS and i really want it BUT idk if it would be worth it spending on that kolection or not D:
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    Hi dolls šŸ’•Ā 
    These are my looks for the SYS so far:

(Sorry for the low-ish quality images. My game is on my phone and the screenshots and photo booth pictures always turn out kinda blurry ā˜¹ļø)

I used quite a few dresses that seem more like club dresses (because I have so many!) rather than date night dresses but they seem to be doing fine just the same.

Iā€™m hoping to be able to finish the event without buying tickets - fingers crossed, it seems Iā€™m averaging around 44 votes. I love seeing everyoneā€™s gorgeous looks!
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add meĀ here
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    KKHLucy said:
    Kindly vote for me please. I donā€™t think I did my best. Itā€™s early and I didnā€™t have any inspo šŸ˜“

Voted for you, you were the popular pick.

Thank you beautiful ā¤ļø I ended up getting 45 votes for itĀ 
    @VampireBarbie love your looks, especially the turquoise dress. I almost bought that on Black Friday. I think I will try pairing the Bella Hadid shirt with that skirt in a look later, thanks for the inspo!
    iOS
    @AliBryant thank you!! I actually just bought that dress for Black Friday šŸ–¤ I love the color and texture of it. And your doll will look amazing with that look!
    she/her
    add meĀ here
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    I canā€™t stop wearing this look. Iā€™ve been in love with this dress since it came out and finally bought it on BF. And donā€™t get me started on the shoes šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    @AliBryant That look looks great! I wish I had that wine glass!

@LovelyEmma I don't really like kollections, and don't really think they're worth the amount you spend. However, I really do like some of the items in them. In general, my rule is to only open a kollectionĀ box if I'd be happy with BOTH outfits (the complete outfit you get in one box and all of the pieces in separateĀ boxes that build another outfit). I don't really spend kstarsĀ outside of VIP weekends. What I usually do is open a couple kollectionĀ boxes if the ones I want to open are less than 80 kstars-or-so. When I get to the point where kollectionĀ box prices are over 80, I just open one that weekend (two if I get the box VIP outfit quickly/don't have a lot in the closet I want to buy). This has become a little bit harder because the kollectionsĀ all have timers now and change, but I've still been able to access the ones I want.Ā 
    ā™” iOS (level 64 A+++) ā™”
    ā™”Ā Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkhĀ ā™”
    @katiealexandraa i usually only open Kolections if i like both outfits to!
    But i tend to do it during VIP Weekends :PĀ 
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    Surprise! I got shoes, who wouldā€™ve guessed?? These camo heel boots arenā€™t really my thing but at least I wonā€™t have to see them in over half of my throwback kollections anymore šŸ˜Š
    platform: iOS šŸ’žĀ message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    The only time I've opened kollections is during VIP weekends (with the exception of the Halloween one). I just can't bring myself to spend k-stars on them and get kash/energy in return.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Thanks for your styling tips Dolls. I think hair and bag, I think thatā€™s an Alice and Olivia? Ā  Ā 

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    šŸ¦‹Purple Headed ā™Š+ šŸ„„ Chick Playing iOS & Android šŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Anyone else experiencing major slowness when in SYS mode? It's taking forever today to load looks, stuck on the "Getting looks..." screen, and a lot of times, even after the looks have loaded, they all show the picture of the prize outfit, instead of the actual look that was submitted.Ā 
    iOS
    edited November 2018
    Here is my 11th SYS look submition!
    It was inspired on @AliBryant look using the same top :PĀ 

• Candyfloss_kkhCandyfloss_kkh Registered Users, Member 290 Posts
    got the heels and earrings a from the throwback sale so I made a fabulous look

Got this dress from my throwback palette, feeling like a dominatrix

• Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    Hi dolls~! How many votes did you get so far??? I have 598... I'm not even sure if I can make it to the SYS hairĀ šŸ˜…

āœØšŸŒ¹ āœŖĀ šŸ’Ž šŸ’‹ šŸŒŸ šŸŽ† āœ© šŸ’— ā™›Ā šŸ’–āœØšŸŒ¹ āœŖĀ šŸ’Ž šŸ’‹ šŸŒŸ šŸŽ† āœ© šŸ’— ā™›Ā šŸ’–
    Has anybody been able to finish weekly Throwback Events by doing storyline gigs? Iā€™ve noticed that for me, the only way I can finish them is by doing the 3-hour reality shows. It would be awesome to be able to catch up on storyline while also being able to get the Throwback item - any tips for this?
    she/her
    add meĀ here
    @Syndra x I currently have 690 points after 15 looks.
    iOS