🎆 v9.7 Update - HoHoHoHoliday 2018 is here!

Comments

• puapua Registered Users, Member 196 Posts
    Can we have an option to age the babies to toddler age? I mean IRL children do grow, you know.
    Just like these famous kids...

Amazon Kindle player but if you are Android, you can now add me too!
    Facebook: Deepika Kkh
    #BlackDollsMatter
    #BrownDollsMatter
    #ImploreDiversity
    #CalibrateMakeup4DarkSkinTones
  • surrjanesurrjane Registered Users, Member 74 Posts
    edited November 2018
    I don’t mind kollections but they need to cost a LOT less and stop having new ones so often. 
    I agree. I actually really like kollections, but there's way too many right now (which they finally realized I think). I like how they took them away from being constantly available & random ones are being brought back every week. Hopefully that keeps them from adding 3 new ones every update  :s  I like how it is now, with a selection of the old kollections coming back every week and the limited time kollections popping back up every so often as well. Keeps me guessing haha. If it didn't keep your progress I would hate it, but it works for me when a limited time kollection pops up and I have already completed 5 of the 8 boxes :) --- although, I just realized, aren't they all technically "limited time" now. Lol, just a thought. But I'm much happier with the way it is now than how it was before. I was overwhelmed with the amount of new kollections every update and the loooooong string of uncompleted ones to scroll through.

Btw Glu, I know you just had the Sultry Soiree limited time kollection available, but I was saving my stars for Black Friday and need that kollection back ASAP for the holidays. Thank you o:)
    A++ Lister (I can't convince myself to grind my way through the dating comeback). Level 82. Max Fans.
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    pua said:
    Can we have an option to age the babies to toddler age? I mean IRL children do grow, you know.
    Just like these famous kids...

We have been BEGGING that for ages <3
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    The one holiday wish that I have is for the contour kit to be back - I think it looks so lovely and I started playing KKH again after it had already passed as an offer. I’ll be snatching it up immediately if it ever returns!
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    @VampireBarbie it came back once after it was initially released so I imagine it'll make an appearance again!
  • Candyfloss_kkhCandyfloss_kkh Registered Users, Member 290 Posts
    What another update thread so soon it has been a full 4 weeks yet were only just coming into 4 weeks next week were on week 3 this weekend hahaha okay its official I'm gonna take a wild crazy guess and say Tuesday the update will come out for iOS then maybe late Wednesday morning probably afternoon android gets it could be wrong but if I'm right the Instagram kkh community will bend the knee lol
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    @soundspretty I sure hope so! 💕
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts
    Any kind of pretty festive jumpers/hair/makeup I would love! 😁
  • eggegg Registered Users 413 Posts
    update
    the achievements

pls i beg u my crops are dying.
    ♡ doll's name: dolce
    ♡ call me egg tho
    ♡ a+++ / level 99
    ♡ iOS
    ♡ i type in lower case to keep my tubular & cool façade
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited November 2018
    Oh hellz yeah. Over the knee boots were made to go over  jogging, and with shorts.  
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited November 2018
    I agree on achievement levels.
    I've already mentioned in the past that we should get the option of dating the guest characters of our own choosing. But I'm assuming, if it ever happens, we wouldn't get that during a holiday specific update. 
    And yes, more kash items. 
    Platform: Android

To add to @DelphineGarnier's post, I don't understand the recent option to be able to "flirt" with storyline characters. Why should I flirt with Raul/Cassio/etc if they don't get added as a romantic contact? From what I can tell, if you flirted with certain characters it unlocked an option to go on a date with them, but that's not what people meant at all when they asked if you could date Cassio, etc. 
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    I think it just affects the storyline you get. Like if you flirted with the design chick in October, you had an extra date with her. If you flirted with Cassio at some point, you boned him offscreen, LOL. Like you went to his hotel room and it went dark and then "a while later..." I have no idea when these things happened in real time as I did like 3 years of gigs in the last couple months.
    iOS
    Yeah there was the one with the chick and then Raul asks you for a date or two and then dumps you back in Hollywood. I remember reading that someone didn't get the date and it's because they didn't flirt with them back when the storyline occurred. But what's the point of it at all? I'm guessing if they continue with it then the next time Cassio is in a storyline you can flirt and go on one date with him. But that's it. I still offer my suggestion that someone makes a Cassio doll and adds everyone who wants to date him lol. 
    The one holiday wish that I have is for the contour kit to be back - I think it looks so lovely and I started playing KKH again after it had already passed as an offer. I’ll be snatching it up immediately if it ever returns!
    This. Yes.. where is the contour kit? I love how beautiful it looked on my doll. Compared to the Rupaul Drag Race highlighter that we got right now. Bring it back, Glu!
    #BlackDollsMatter
    #BrownDollsMatter
    #ImploreDiversity
    surrjane said:
    I don’t mind kollections but they need to cost a LOT less and stop having new ones so often. 
    I agree. I actually really like kollections, but there's way too many right now (which they finally realized I think). I like how they took them away from being constantly available & random ones are being brought back every week. Hopefully that keeps them from adding 3 new ones every update  :s  I like how it is now, with a selection of the old kollections coming back every week and the limited time kollections popping back up every so often as well. Keeps me guessing haha. If it didn't keep your progress I would hate it, but it works for me when a limited time kollection pops up and I have already completed 5 of the 8 boxes :) --- although, I just realized, aren't they all technically "limited time" now. Lol, just a thought. But I'm much happier with the way it is now than how it was before. I was overwhelmed with the amount of new kollections every update and the loooooong string of uncompleted ones to scroll through.

Btw Glu, I know you just had the Sultry Soiree limited time kollection available, but I was saving my stars for Black Friday and need that kollection back ASAP for the holidays. Thank you o:)
    I'm probably in the minority but I live for Kollections and I want three new ones every week. on the other hand, I most certainly can do without the throwback chasing events where I grind to death only to end up with a St Patrick's day boa. I think midweek events suck and the ONLY saving grace is Kollections. 
    #BlackDollsMatter
    #BrownDollsMatter
    #ImploreDiversity
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    I love the items in Kollections, but I don't understand how anyone can afford to do Kollections every week. They require at least 700 stars typically to finish one Kollection. I'd be spending $100 real dollars on the game weekly if I did them. I can only think this is possible for people playing altered games, OR someone with that much disposable income, which I imagine is a tiny minority! And if you get that many stars just from doing offers, man, more power to you.
    iOS
  • kkhlukekkhluke Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    I’d love a feature where we can age up our children. Also have a DELETE BUTTON for FB contacts, as well as some more professional a-list, male konnections; I don’t want to network with D-listers, like I don’t see any point in that. 
  • jaeannjaeann Registered Users, Member 502 Posts
    edited November 2018
    I. Can’t. Wait. !!!!!!!! I lo0ove the snow aura idea! ❤️

Hopefully *fingers crossed* we get to gift each other *a present for a friend and a present pour moi!* I only have a few forum friends in my game but I’m hoping to spread some glam! 🤞🏼

Please dont put out the prettiest things in a kollection.. let us pick what we want to buy. 

https://goo.gl/images/xvjtn2

^well that didn’t ruin the vibe at all. 😂 
    iOS platform 
    PM for FB requests 💞
    #dontpunishpayingplayers
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Yeah there was the one with the chick and then Raul asks you for a date or two and then dumps you back in Hollywood. I remember reading that someone didn't get the date and it's because they didn't flirt with them back when the storyline occurred. But what's the point of it at all? I'm guessing if they continue with it then the next time Cassio is in a storyline you can flirt and go on one date with him. But that's it. I still offer my suggestion that someone makes a Cassio doll and adds everyone who wants to date him lol. 
    I would so dump my husband yesterday for Raul *purrrrr*
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    I didn’t get the Raul date and I flirted with him hardcore!! 🙁
  • EssenceHeartsPandasEssenceHeartsPandas Registered Users 72 Posts
    @KKHLucy Same! But then again I have more gigs I need to do, I'll get caught up again cause I refuse to have a cluttered screen 😂
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    @EssenceHeartsPandas I only have 4 and still nothing 😭
  • icechicicechic Registered Users, Member 280 Posts
    I’d like it if they’d add some throwback items into the kloset each month for purchase. They can change with each update, but I’d like an opportunity to get some awesome items I missed out on when I couldn’t finish events in the past.
    I play three games on iOS devices.
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    #MoreAds4Kstars
    #FixTheWine
  • NayaritismNayaritism Registered Users, Member 77 Posts
    Please a gameplay update. There hasn't been one in a year now! Anything at this point, achievements or stars to parties or a new come back. Something to keep the game fresh and evolving!
    Platform: Amazon
    (^you guys made that happen for Covet so the capability does exist)
    #ListenToFeedback
    (^you guys say you do, please prove that you actually do)
  • SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    I'd love it if we were able to tuck shirts in pants/skirts/shorts!

Also im low key contemplating bribing my boyfriend into letting me install kkh on his phone so I can make a dateable cassio character haha. 
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
    @KKHLucy don't beat yourself up doll! You'll get to it! Meanwhile here I am just now getting the so chic hamptons storyline... 
  • thenailaholicthenailaholic Registered Users 227 Posts
    Either take Kash out of Kollections, or make more items absolutely to purchase for Kash. I have millions because there's nothing to buy! 
    A few Kash Kollections would be cool. And more kash items too.