👍👎 KK:H WeekDay Event - 11/26 Still Stuffed from Black Friday , Enjoy the SYS

Comments

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Has anybody been able to finish weekly Throwback Events by doing storyline gigs? I’ve noticed that for me, the only way I can finish them is by doing the 3-hour reality shows. It would be awesome to be able to catch up on storyline while also being able to get the Throwback item - any tips for this?
    I personally only do reality shows because it's quickest and I can finish in a day. But I think it depends on how many stars gigs give you. I am not sure how many you get from 3 hr gig, 8 hr gig.
    iOS
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    @AliBryant Thanks for the info! Even when I do the reality shows it still takes me a few days to finish. My max energy is 37 and I usually do them at Bel Air. I am able to invite four guests. I end up getting 12 points from that + 4 from the guests so that’s 16 per show. Where are you doing yours/how many guests are you able to invite?
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited November 2018
    I've finished this event hrs ago but I didn't had the chance to post my winning this morning. I was in such a hurry to leave due to my rl priorities. I'm honestly beyond irritated that my doll won these earrings🙄. I was absolutely ecstatic to see three hairs inside of my doll's throwback pallette though.

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    Something different ❤️ Vote for me please!!
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @VampireBarbie I didn’t know that you could use reality shows (well maybe I did but I didn’t realize how little energy they were for higher payout until somebody on here directly pointed it out to me, and my storyline to do list was at like 40+ when I first came back to the game....) until like two months ago so for awhile I was doing only storyline gigs 😂 changed my whole life when I found out how much better doing reality was. So I know it’s very possible. I had to check the app a lot more frequently than I do now tho and really grind but I always got them done! 

Currently my strategy is to do constant reality shows so that I usually finish the event in two days (except this week bc I’ve been crazy busy) and then I can spend the other two days doing storyline or whatever I want. 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts
    Did I really waste time for that?

I want the sell or hide items feature in the update just to hide items like that!
    And I'm thinking about creating a post with items I got in tb boxes versus the useless duds I got in free tb kollections. I honestly didn't get anything useful in a tb kollection.
    This is the last weekly event that I completed. I will do my business and only play on weekends.
    @AlexisKKH1 No, that was probably a glitch. There is no Trendsetters this week. Perhaps we will see that outfit in a future event. 
    iOS
    @VampireBarbie I do 3 hour at Bel Air. But I have 47 max energy, and about 50 pets that I tap every four hours to get everything done early.
    iOS
  • t_treet_tree Registered Users, Member 256 Posts
    edited November 2018
    Has anybody been able to finish weekly Throwback Events by doing storyline gigs? I’ve noticed that for me, the only way I can finish them is by doing the 3-hour reality shows. It would be awesome to be able to catch up on storyline while also being able to get the Throwback item - any tips for this?
    @VampireBarbie what I do Monday-Wednesday is I do my regular gigs to knock them down to a reasonable number. Then Thursday, I grind on reality shows until I get to the throwback box. This method usually gets me to the gold box by Wednesday and the throwback box on Thursday. I have to be on top of it on Thursdays, though. Reality shows are the fastest way to get all the boxes if you’re looking at speed. 
  • t_treet_tree Registered Users, Member 256 Posts

What a fashion faux pax! Lol
  • JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts
    Oh no please no trendsetters
  • eggsandbananaseggsandbananas Registered Users, Moderators 399 Posts
    Sorry @AlexisKKH1  I had to delete your post as sharing spoilers here from outside sources isn't allowed. The Glu team shares official spoilers here on the forums and those are the ones you can trust to see in the game :)
    Save your Hollywood IDs so we can better help you! (Top left menu > Help > Copy ID)
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited November 2018
    My second round of looks:

Is it me or this event starting to bore me already *snooze* it's already moving in such a slow-pace for me😪I have such a busy week ahead of me so I don't think that'll I'll finish this event in time anyways. 

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

@mikaylachimo @AliBryant @t_tree Thank you all for the advice! I’m going to be trying these methods during next week’s event for sure ✨
    she/her
    add me here
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    edited November 2018
    Got my highest score 57 twice today!! 🎉 I am maintaining my goal an average of 45 votes. Although I like to be challenged, it’s not easy to do well every single look for a whole week. I’m just glad that this week we are not fighting for the first prize.

🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    looks 12-15. Think I'll stick with more light colors

I bought a box and got that equestrian hair. My winning box was this hair. It's neat, the ends are a bit weird esp since it moves with the body and looks stiff, but no complaints.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
    @Angeline & Jon LOVE those looks!
    she/her
    add me here
    @KaylaJ I love how your doll looks in that first white dress! So elegant. And that ombré style hair looks amazing with that shade of red 😍
    she/her
    add me here
    My latest three looks:

I’ve been surprised by how consistent my scores have been. I’ve yet to have a score higher than 49 but if it stays like this I may be able to finish the SYS!
    she/her
    add me here
    My second round of looks:

Is it me or this event starting to bore me already *snooze* it's already moving in such a slow-pace for me😪I have such a busy week ahead of me so I don't think that'll I'll finish this event in time anyways. 
    I totally agree Carol. This event is so long and boring. I have zero motivation to style more looks. And I have less than zero motivation to vote.
    iOS
    Sorry for annoying you guys but please vote for me ❤️ Like to win even if I’m not a huge fan of this week’s items 😂
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @KKHLucy I used that same dress this morning! Got me 45 votes. Your doll looks great. Just did three full rounds of voting but didn’t see you lol 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
    @mikaylachimo I love this dress. I used to wear it everyday!! 😍 I haven’t seen anyone from the forum yet!! I keep seeing the same 10 ppl 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Darn it @KaylaJ you waited till THIS week, after the Black Friday sake to model that white dress with the black belt.  Couldn’t have posted last week......now I have to pay  full price . Lol. Your doll looks fabulous in that.  I had my finger over the buy it so many times......ah well.   Love all your looks.   <3
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Guys I couldn’t resist Maria’s offer!! She offered 11 KStars for this hair so it made the price come down to 39 KStars 😭😍 I almost bought it on BF but I didn’t have enough at the time...

Today's looks. I'm running out of ideas. Starting to repeat things. Really wish the event was 4 days like other weekly events.

I made it to the dress. Here is my doll and @Johana modeling it:

iOS
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    My latest looks! My scores are dropping! I really don't like the second look I did here, but I'm surprised it did better than the next two!

And my throwback... Ugh! I wonder why so many of us had so many Halloween items? Poor timing, Glu!

♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    @Syndra x I have 671 points after 16 looks
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Fashion thread is open, just in time......Let's rock Dollies.  Smile for the camera.  (so excited, hoping for the hair in my free box.      :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • puapua Registered Users, Member 196 Posts
    yezx said:
    yezx said:
    Not related question but I have a kkh account on my Android tablet now too, can I link it to the same fb account as my iOS one? 
    A second game, even if it's on the same platform, needs it's own FB page. Otherwise, I wouldn't have twin Androids, I'd gave a game and a clone. 
    So, you have 2 dolls now?   Sounds like someone slipped over to the
    Muhahahahaha.  Darn it, Now I have to go find the link to the Darkside thread.  Anyone got any Konfetti for the new Darksider?
    Haha okay, then I'll make a new fb! I even have 3 🤷🏻‍♀️ I started playing on fb for Zzzelena, but I'm not really active on it, just in the weekends... My dad got a new tablet from his work and I share it with my sister, we made a deal: she can play Nicki Minaj if I can play Kardashian and now we both play the games 😅

Amazon Kindle player but if you are Android, you can now add me too!
    Facebook: Deepika Kkh
    #BlackDollsMatter
    #BrownDollsMatter
    #ImploreDiversity
    #CalibrateMakeup4DarkSkinTones