KK:H Weekend Event 11/30/18 - Welcome December~ A Month Full of Holidays

Comments

• KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    KaylaJ said:
    Do you ever see something in the gb box and say "I just know I'm gonna get that?". I have those vibes right about now cause I have just never understood infinity scarves. That said, I do hope with Dec-Jan coming up, we do see some different kind of scarves. Maybe one for Valentines with hearts.

One must always look stylish, even when choking to death 
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • puapua Registered Users, Member 196 Posts
    Ooh gurl i won the outfit! I wanted the hurr but upon closer inspection, the sideburns look wack af. 
    But my outfit says #BossLady all the way.

Amazon Kindle player but if you are Android, you can now add me too!
    Facebook: Deepika Kkh
    #BlackDollsMatter
    #BrownDollsMatter
    #ImploreDiversity
    #CalibrateMakeup4DarkSkinTones
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    Wanted the hair but this outfit is adorbs ❤️
  • EssenceHeartsPandasEssenceHeartsPandas Registered Users 72 Posts
    Yasss! I got the hair!! This month is definitely gonna be a good one! 
  • kkhlukekkhluke Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    I wish this game would be more flamboyant with the male clothing. Both event rewards & kollections are so boring at this point. Give us guys some more options; make up looks, interesting hairstyles and clothing, please. All events just seem to be too focused on the female players. Fair enough the female demographic is more likely to be attracted to the game, but guys also play it. Looking through the forum, all the female items seem like they’ve had so more work put into them, they’re exciting and different each time. 
    edited November 2018
    As I've said before, Kollections give me life. Thank God there is a choice for those of us that don't want to chase things we don't really like just so we can compete. I wanted the Cindy Brady hair and I got it.
    With Kollections it's instant gratification and I appreciate that. Thank you, Glu!

Btw, I bought the bee stung taupe lips and I love it except for sometimes in certain angles my doll looks like she threw up in her mouth. Oh well, you can't have it all and I'm ok with that. 
    #BlackDollsMatter
    #BrownDollsMatter
    #ImploreDiversity
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    edited November 2018

Glad with the outfit! Cant wait to complain about getting the scarf in a throwback palette in a few years
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • KKHGaiaKKHGaia Registered Users, Member 72 Posts
    pua said:
    As I've said before, Kollections give me life. Thank God there is a choice for those of us that don't want to chase things we don't really like just so we can compete. I wanted the Cindy Brady hair and I got it.
    With Kollections it's instant gratification and I appreciate that. Thank you, Glu!

Btw, I bought the bee stung taupe lips and I love it except for sometimes in certain angles my doll looks like she threw up in her mouth. Oh well, you can't have it all and I'm ok with that. 
    “bee stung taupe lips” HAHAHAHAHHA
    edited November 2018
    i wasnt a fan of the scarf, skirt, and short hair, but the other items were nice! i matched this weeks items with other stuff i had in my closet, and they turned out prettyyyy cuteeee
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    edited November 2018

pretty happy with these 🧡 i believe the hair needs to get fixed on the side but it's adorable 
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    KKHGaia said:
    i wasnt a fan of the scarf, skirt, and short hair, but the other items were nice! i matched this weeks items with other stuff i had in my closet, and they turned out prettyyyy cuteeee
    Did you just finish this event under 2 hours? 😅
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • BellaKKHBellaKKH Registered Users, Member 589 Posts
    Finallyyyy got it! 
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Forgot to screenshot it but i got the hair on my free GB <3
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
    KKHGaia said:
    oh wow i want the hair now. It's gorgeous in lighter colors because you see all the details. 
    #BlackDollsMatter
    #BrownDollsMatter
    #ImploreDiversity
    yezx said:
    oof i got the event notif at 4pm (or 5?) my time, and its already 8:23pm here!! i havent gotten the shrot hair from the event but i got everything from the GB alr mwahaha. i hit a lot of 40 KStars and 30 event points boxes + i hoarded soooo much KStars from the Black Friday event (which i originally wanted to use on tb closet items... without the knowledge of them dissapearing a week after :’) 😭) 
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    I had nearly 200 Kstars and i went a lil crazy and did a few rounds on one of the limited kolections :P 
    I dont regret it because i got a really nice dress and choker from it :P 
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • ArianaKKHArianaKKH Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    Look what I got! 😍
    iOS player
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ari.kkh.184
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    Got everything I didn't want😭 I NEED THAT HAIR. So now I will cry all weekend and try to earn my kstars back by doing special offers.
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
    I had nearly 200 Kstars and i went a lil crazy and did a few rounds on one of the limited kolections :P 
    I dont regret it because i got a really nice dress and choker from it :P 
    omg i never do a few rounds with Kollections bc they go higher and higher and im
    like..... nah im tryna play safe :’)
    Got everything I didn't want😭 I NEED THAT HAIR. So now I will cry all weekend and try to earn my kstars back by doing special offers.
    ok this just backs up my post before this HAHAHA. Kollections hate me too :’)
    pua said:
    oh wow i want the hair now. It's gorgeous in lighter colors because you see all the details. 
    ikr!! my doll has had the free black hair colour for the longest time but 2 weeks ago i was like eh ok its time to invest in a nice natural subtle hair colour and i got that one! and yes i do agree, the details are rlly prominent with lighter hairs 🌼
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    \
    Got everything I didn't want😭 I NEED THAT HAIR. &...............

I know what you mean about the hair, but those little booties are fabulous. You’ll fall in love with them, while wait*ng for your next try at the hair! Good luck.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • BlairkkhBlairkkh Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    Hi guys!
    I'm new here and was wondering, if it's better to do 3hr or 8hr shoots in Bel Air in order to get the max event points? :blush:

Platform: iOS
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/blair.kkh.7
    edited November 2018
    KKHGaia said:
    yezx said:
    oof i got the event notif at 4pm (or 5?) my time, and its already 8:23pm here!! i havent gotten the shrot hair from the event but i got everything from the GB alr mwahaha. i hit a lot of 40 KStars and 30 event points boxes + i hoarded soooo much KStars from the Black Friday event (which i originally wanted to use on tb closet items... without the knowledge of them dissapearing a week after :’) 😭) 
    The Hair is the last item. The shirt is 300 points, and I’m almost there.  @kkhGaia, did you finish the event, with 600 points and the shorter, straight earnable hair in under 3 hours?  
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Blairkkh said:
    Hi guys!
    I'm new here and was wondering, if it's better to do 3hr or 8hr shoots in Bel Air in order to get the max event points? :blush:

3 hours in BelAir, 19 energy and you’ve completed a 3 hour gig with 4 GuestStars.   Good luck.  :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    pua said:
    Ooh gurl i won the outfit! 

You look great! :-)
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    I badly wanted those pigtails last time but was saving for Black Friday. Luckily thanks to some offers I had enough and finished it off this time. Unfortunately the last 3 items I got were the dress, pigtails, and whole outfit. Good luck! I'm not too in love with the dresses, but the outfit boots are fabulous.

As for offers, the slot machine games were quick, easy, and pretty painless for me.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
     Wanted the hair but still happy I got the dress! Especially with only 2 gb items in the palette.

platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    edited November 2018

yeps, the hair is the last item but idt i plan on finishing it since im pretty 50-50 on it. im just content with my GB items 🙌🏽