šŸ‘šŸ‘Ž KK:H WeekDay Event - 11/26 Still Stuffed from Black Friday , Enjoy the SYS

Comments

• KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
  • puapua Registered Users, Member 196 Posts
    Finally got to the coatdress and I look like an Avon lady that moonlights as Sharon Stone in "Basic Instinct" cosplay. I wish our dolls could pose the way Sharon Stone did in the movie where she was sitting down, tho.
    This dress is perfect for it.

Amazon Kindle player but if you are Android, you can now add me too!
    Facebook: Deepika Kkh
    #BlackDollsMatter
    #BrownDollsMatter
    #ImploreDiversity
    #CalibrateMakeup4DarkSkinTones
  • icechicicechic Registered Users, Member 280 Posts
    I have to say that Iā€™m glad the ticket system for the SYS is how it is now compared to the first test, because I can sleep through the night this time & still play without missing time. Thanks for adjusting it to a more convenient less stress format!
    I play three games on iOS devices.
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    #MoreAds4Kstars
    #FixTheWine
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    Still at 700 points, not getting the hair obviously
    iOSĀ player since June 2018. DM to add.Ā 
    Link to the discord server:Ā https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again:Ā 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -Ā  20 daily videos forĀ everyone.Ā 
  • webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    I'm at 683 points with 17 looks (I paid for 1 ticket), averages to 40 points per look. I don't believeĀ I'll get the hair either.

This is my highest rated outfit so far.

iOS.Ā  A+++Ā  Ā Since 2015
  • ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts
    It's really upsetting that Amazon players aren't able to watch videos so that we can reuse our clothes especially since I don't have much. They should give us videos too!
    I play on Amazon kindle!
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Dolls I think the hair is possible now that the scores are so high. Almost every look I'm getting at least 5-10+ more points since the first day of the event. I was getting 39s, now I'm getting 49s. I might just make it!
    iOS
  • Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    Last time I finish the event with 22 looks total so I think the hair are doable anyway just passed the dress and the caah mark is 825 points Iā€™m guessing then it will be 925-1025-1125 hopefully lessĀ 
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    edited November 2018
    AliBryant said:
    Dolls I think the hair is possible now that the scores are so high. Almost every look I'm getting at least 5-10+ more points since the first day of the event. I was getting 39s, now I'm getting 49s. I might just make it!
    That's not happening on my game... Most I'm getting is 44, which is still the same as the beginning, always between 20-49
    iOSĀ player since June 2018. DM to add.Ā 
    Link to the discord server:Ā https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again:Ā 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -Ā  20 daily videos forĀ everyone.Ā 
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I'm getting more points per vote too, but I'm not quite at the dress yet so doubt I'll get there. I feel like if we had one less prize then it would be much more attainable. Take out a kash prize.
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    edited November 2018
    My last 3 looks got 45, but Iā€™m still only at 679 with 17 looks (just submitted 18th). I could be wrong but I think weā€™ll have the chance to do 27 total submissions? Iā€™m not expecting to get to the hair.Ā 
    platform: iOS šŸ’žĀ message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Cady22Cady22 Registered Users 50 Posts

• samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    I keep getting this error, even after restarting my game.Ā 
  • puapua Registered Users, Member 196 Posts
    It's really upsetting that Amazon players aren't able to watch videos so that we can reuse our clothes especially since I don't have much. They should give us videos too!
    Yes it is. It's horrific and unfair. Plus no VIP. Worse than that is no game circle of Google play. It's frustrating. ooh btw I'm on Amazon too! Maybe we can add each other. I have like 2 real life players on my game that's it lol compared to ios and Android platform players.
    Amazon Kindle player but if you are Android, you can now add me too!
    Facebook: Deepika Kkh
    #BlackDollsMatter
    #BrownDollsMatter
    #ImploreDiversity
    #CalibrateMakeup4DarkSkinTones
  • MelanieKKHMelanieKKH Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    pua said:
    Yes it is. It's horrific and unfair. Plus no VIP. Worse than that is no game circle of Google play. It's frustrating. ooh btw I'm on Amazon too! Maybe we can add each other. I have like 2 real life players on my game that's it lol compared to ios and Android platform players.
    Same for facebook
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    edited November 2018
    I'm getting more points per vote too, but I'm not quite at the dress yet so doubt I'll get there. I feel like if we had one less prize then it would be much more attainable. Take out a kash prize.

I agree @soundspretty removing one cash prize would make the event possible for most to complete. Ā A whole week is a long time to work only to fall short of the final prize
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Here are my latest entries:

Needless to say Iā€™m sticking with the heart aura!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Cogratulations your 51s are fab, along with your looks. Ā I got a 51 last time. Ā I smiledĀ  :). But the big news.......the keys. Itā€™s very exciting.Ā 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    šŸ¦‹Purple Headed ā™Š+ šŸ„„ Chick Playing iOS & Android šŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Aw thank you so much @kokokokonut! Iā€™m getting the keys on Thursday and there is still a lot to plan and do before then! The gardner just left and tomorrow our bathroomguy is coming over to discuss final changes. Sunday we are going to furniture stores to check out a new couch and new beds for the twins... all fun ofcourse but exhausting lol!Ā 
    Thank God for kkh to take my mind of things!Ā 
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    edited November 2018
    My last 3 looks got 45, but Iā€™m still only at 679 with 17 looks (just submitted 18th). I could be wrong but I think weā€™ll have the chance to do 27 total submissions? Iā€™m not expecting to get to the hair.Ā 
    Yea Iā€™m at look 17 too and on 829 points so I think this time the 27 looks will be needed.. on the test sys Ā it only took me 22 cause I avaraged a little more points than now but also the hair were at 1025 points I think while this time it seem it will be more than that for the hair of calculations are rightĀ 
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts
    My best rated looks so far. This lipstick and earrings combo is my go to since black friday. šŸ–¤Ā 
    l love everyones looks here, I wish I could see looks like that in the voting booth

• soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Johana said:
    My best rated looks so far. This lipstick and earrings combo is my go to since black friday. šŸ–¤Ā 
    l love everyones looks here, I wish I could see looks like that in the voting booth

I find that very curious. Everyone here has posted awesome looks and nothing like them appear when I vote. Maybe a handful out of at least 5 rounds of voting. Makes me wonder why some on here are getting less than 40 votes in a round. Surely we are not being paired up with the dolls I'm seeing and losing?!
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    Help! The cameraman disappeared from my game šŸ§šŸ§
    iOS
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Silz1217 said:
    Yea Iā€™m at look 17 too and on 829 points so I think this time the 27 looks will be needed.. on the test sys Ā it only took me 22 cause I avaraged a little more points than now but also the hair were at 1025 points I think while this time it seem it will be more than that for the hair of calculations are rightĀ 

WOW! Ā I finished look #18 and Iā€™m only at 765 points šŸ˜Ÿ
  • MaeqlpasaMaeqlpasa Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    @alice_kkh, sometimes he dissappears from my game too, maybe it is because you have undone tasks in that home so he won't appear until you complete them, but you can also search him in the Mirimounts Pictures building in Hollywood if you don't want to do them right now
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    @alice_kkh Did you start the first weekend event gig in Hampton, NY? Itā€™s a reality show gig so if you started, your camera man will be there at the event gig.
    šŸŽ iOS dollsšŸ“± Ā 
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • jaeannjaeann Registered Users, Member 502 Posts
    Thatā€™s it! Iā€™m gonna say it! THE CARRIE DRESS AINT FUNNY (anymore) IN THE SYS DATE NIGHT!Ā 

I feel better. šŸ™ƒ
    iOS platformĀ 
    PM for FB requests šŸ’ž
    #dontpunishpayingplayers
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited December 2018
    I'm getting less votes than I had been, but it could be because
    A) I'm losing motivation and I may not be putting together looks that are that different
    BĀ  ) Perhaps not as many people voting. I'm doing my best, but again, if I can't even motivate myself when I have a ticket, $50 ain't gonna push me

I agree with others that it's a neat event, but I don't have the attention span. If it's going to be a week long event, perhaps take out a few items like the Kash esp since so many of us get busy on the weekends in the game and in life.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts

Tried out this weekends skirt and it did pretty well. Im consistently getting all 44s or 45s lately instead of in the beginning where I consistently got all 37s and 38s. I remember the first sys my scores were all over the place but this time I swear I get the same scores not matter what.Ā 
    platform: iOS šŸ’žĀ message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    I do like the tickets being added every 6 hours as I donā€™t lose sleep over the event. While I am not sure I will finish the event, it seem fairer than the first time when the event was introduced for testing.Ā 

But since it is a week-long event, I personally lose a bit of interest after day 3 or 4 and I either willy billy put a look together or just repeat a look that did well. There should be an incentive for voting like an extra ticket or more clothing items to be won to keep the interest from waning.Ā 

That being said. I am grateful for the forum community for posting their thoughts and their looks because then I know wedding dresses and leaves auras will not do well.Ā 
    IOS PlayerĀ