👍👎 KK:H WeekDay Event - 11/26 Still Stuffed from Black Friday , Enjoy the SYS

Comments

• NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Can we increase the cap of tickets to 3?

I sleep 1 hour before the 1st ticket comes in, and wake up 1 hour after the 2nd ticket comes in. Since this event, I've either been forcing myself to sleep an hour later, or wake up an hour earlier. I obviously failed waking up early today. If you're trying to calculate, its 7 hours of sleep instead of 8.

While it's nice that majority don't lose sleep over it, I do, and there's an easy way to help people who don't live in the majority time zone. Increase the cap to 3.

Please help me get my >8 hours of sleep!
    PM to add
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Today's looks. My first 50 point look since day 2! Saw other people having success with gowns so I tried it, even though it's a bit much for "date night"!
    iOS
  • AlexisKKH1AlexisKKH1 Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    Finally reached the dress after 19 looks and an average of 39. I’m not going to get the hair but it’s fine, I don’t love it that much. 
    Also I’m out of outfits so I submitted the dress right away, kinda curious of how it’ll do, no one is wearing it in my voting booth
    In game name: Violet Engstrom
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    My scores are still dropping: 

♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    edited December 2018
    @AlexisKKH1 I did exactly the same and also submitted the dress for look 20! It went pretty decent for me. You went for more of a classy look than I did though lol. I love the hair you used with it, good luck! 

Edit: just did a bunch of voting, saw 4 dolls wearing it and it was the popular vote every time. (Also I got 2 k stars!)
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • KKHGaiaKKHGaia Registered Users, Member 72 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    Today's looks. My first 50 point look since day 2! Saw other people having success with gowns so I tried it, even though it's a bit much for "date night"!
    that first look......... im drooling. love the dress 🤩
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    edited December 2018
    I only have two or three boxes left probably would've been done with this event ages ago if it weren't for some last minute Christmas shopping which i end but those errands felt like a choir, lol, adulting sure is fun. 🙃
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    Has anyone finished the SYS event or has seen the SYS hair total points??? How many points do we need to get the SYS hair? I wonder if I could really get the hair...hmm 🤔
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    Syndra x said:
    Has anyone finished the SYS event or has seen the SYS hair total points??? How many points do we need to get the SYS hair? I wonder if I could really get the hair...hmm 🤔
    The final point for hair is 1200. 
    IOS Player 
  • JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts
    Ugh the votes are coming in really slow. Is anyone still voting? I'm not voting. Last time I watched a video just to double 22 kash! I lost it. The number of correct votes needs to be lowered, the voting booth must work faster, we need to see more quality looks (where are the forum dolls?) and the rewards must be higher, not insulting like 22 kash. Otherwise this event will be worse every time.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    1200?  Ok  math time  all 3 games are about the same...  Apple is 935 with 6 more submissions....1200 - 935.....265.   40 x6= 240  so, if I get less than 47   I'm locked out of the hair. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    I’m currently at 889 with 4 looks left to submit .... each look has to receive 77 votes for me to get the hair 😂😂😂😂😂😂
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Can we increase the cap of tickets to 3?

I sleep 1 hour before the 1st ticket comes in, and wake up 1 hour after the 2nd ticket comes in. Since this event, I've either been forcing myself to sleep an hour later, or wake up an hour earlier. I obviously failed waking up early today. If you're trying to calculate, its 7 hours of sleep instead of 8.

While it's nice that majority don't lose sleep over it, I do, and there's an easy way to help people who don't live in the majority time zone. Increase the cap to 3.

Please help me get my >8 hours of sleep!

Agreed. Two of my tickets are being added at 10:30pm and 4:30am 😴

Trying something different with this bright yellow dress with green/gold earrings and necklace. 
    IOS Player 
  • JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts
    Good luck @TrashleyKKH. I got 49 votes with this yellow look:

edited December 2018
    I'm seeing that long black dress losing more often so thats encouraging. Follow the theme, hey that's catchy.  I only have 3 more tickets coming,   I will not earn the hair on any of my games.  I'm at 935. Glad I like the dress. Oh whatever I get from this last round, plus 3 more tickets. At 50 a pop that would be 1135.  something needs fixing.   lol

Oops 1 have 5 more tickets.  Currently 982. 218 away divided by 5.....45 if I get 45 points or more each of my last 5 tickets.....I should have the hair. But anything that makes me do math hurts. Lol. 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Johana said:
    Good luck @TrashleyKKH. I got 49 votes with this yellow look:

Gorgeous styling! I wish I bought that dress , but I decided to get a TB hair. Oh well, next VIP event wish list it is!
    IOS Player 
    I too almost bought it. Now i’m Kicking myself, but I just don’t do yellow. ;(. Your doll however, look fab.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Wooo. The yellow dress got 51 votes. Not too bad. I was nervous because last voting event my colorful looks was getting 20-30 votes and that was really deflating and upsetting to me. 
    IOS Player 
     Just did the math, I would need to get 57 on each of my looks to get the hair. I have yet to hit 50, and keep getting 44-49 per look, so that’s a definite no! Oh well.

I don’t even like this hair that much, I just really hate not being able to complete an event ☹️
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Question:
    How many points does it take to get the SYS trenchcoat dress?? D:
    Im currently at 556 points D:
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts

I just wanted to tell you that I love the way you styled it!
    @Rikk thank you!! 😊
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    edited December 2018
    Moved my post to the weekend thread 
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    My latest looks! I won't get to the hair but I will get the kstars. I've been trying out new things but scores are still dropping. 

♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
    edited December 2018

I got the hair and while I am glad to finish this event, I am mentally pooped. I hope Glu just give either more tickets or just lower points so that I actually can have fun styling outfits vs being worried If I Can make it to the final item. 

I also attached my best looks. 

IOS Player 
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    @Maeqlpasa @Angeline & Jon Thanks dolls! 🙂 He’s back. It seems I started a reality gig somewhere, not sure how cause I wasn’t even playing.🤔
    iOS

Did I spy @kokokokonut
    iOS
    Yesterday's looks. 3 looks to go until the hair. Glad this event is finally coming to an end. Although....did we get weekly event spoilers yet? Will there be another SYS?

iOS
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Amazing job @TrashleyKKH
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________