šŸŽ† v9.7 Update - HoHoHoHoliday 2018 is here!

Comments

• charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    What about kollections or items where you have the option to spend stars OR kash like when you buy a house?? I love that and thatā€™s motivating to grind through gigs or something.Ā 

I also want new comeback quests! We need a reality show and party one for sure!!!!
  • KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    Pleaaasee give us a feature so we can exchange clothes with other player that we dont use but others might love, pretty pleeeeaseeeee
    Player since day 1 šŸ¤© iOS šŸ‡³šŸ‡“

šŸ“¢ ā€¼ļø let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    And.... Where is the update? Its desember first tomorrow :open_mouth:
    Player since day 1 šŸ¤© iOS šŸ‡³šŸ‡“

šŸ“¢ ā€¼ļø let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    Katinkae said:
    And.... Where is the update? Its desember first tomorrow :open_mouth:
    It doesn't always come out on the first of the month, so we'll have to be patient for a while longer.Ā 
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
  • JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts
    Yeeeees @KalindaKing! I hope the achievements where we have to eat and drink will be updated, they remid me of when I started playing, those were fun xD also the clothing achievements ā™„
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Ā This is huge. Tytytytytytyty glu. Ā  ;). Raising the achievements is a fabulous thing. Ā šŸ’œĀ 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    šŸ¦‹Purple Headed ā™Š+ šŸ„„ Chick Playing iOS & Android šŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LaulieeBoohLaulieeBooh Registered Users, Member 221 Posts
    Yay!! Something to look forward to!!Ā  <3:D:disappointed:

let's be friends add me:
    https://m.facebook.com/adore.nickole.18
    android playerĀ 
    my name is lauren

• RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    This is great news, Kalinda! šŸ’«
    Android
  • chloekkhchloekkh Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    As requested, we're updating some of the achievements in the next update!Ā  :)

There is a God and she is a merciful one.
    Daily KKH Player ā€¢ iOS

• KKHGaiaKKHGaia Registered Users, Member 72 Posts
    the game is really lacking dark eye colours tho :-( theres only 2 shades of brown, and the dark brown isnt even... brown. its like dark plum

please give us black, dark brown, and dark hazel eyes in the game! theres too much blues and greens šŸ˜¢
  • RebelliauxRebelliaux Registered Users, Member 215 Posts
    edited December 2018

Praying to the glu Gods to bing back all Kimā€™s SMCs this holiday season for people whoā€™ve missed it will be able to purchase itšŸ˜­šŸ˜­ or at least this long straight hair pleaaaaaaaase I really want it šŸ˜­ I even had to ask a friend to recreate my doll just so I can see how it looks on her.

shoutout to Gigi if youā€™re here! Thanks, doll! ā¤ļø
  • puapua Registered Users, Member 196 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    I love the items in Kollections, but I don't understand how anyone can afford to do Kollections every week. They require at least 700 stars typically to finish one Kollection. I'd be spending $100 real dollars on the game weekly if I did them. I can only think this is possible for people playing altered games, OR someone with that much disposable income, which I imagine is a tiny minority! And if you get that many stars just from doing offers, man, more power to you.
    To be honest, $100 a week is nothing compared to my family's grocery list. Some people even spend more than that. I would rather spend $100 getting stuff i totally love than drop $60 chasing hair in gift boxes only to end up with daily gift box leggings and ugly pumps. That to me is a true injustice.
    Last week i blew most of my black Friday money on two Kollections. I had no trace of guilt or buyers remorse.Ā 
    Amazon Kindle player but if you are Android, you can now add me too!
    Facebook: Deepika Kkh
    #BlackDollsMatter
    #BrownDollsMatter
    #ImploreDiversity
    #CalibrateMakeup4DarkSkinTones
  • Candyfloss_kkhCandyfloss_kkh Registered Users, Member 290 Posts
    Ohh I wonder if getting new Xmas items in the Xmas daily boxes again this year hopefully its shiny sparkly items we love a shiny dressĀ 
  • uche13uche13 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Can we please get the kkh makeup back and pay for it with starsĀ  and have more detail with the clothes and more make and the face, like freckles and beauty spotsĀ 
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    My problem with kollections is THIS. Itā€™s now 80 stars to play and I donā€™t think any of it is worth that - id never pay 80 stars for energy or a tattoo and to pay that much to get 65 is a joke. I would play more often if they were fair and the prizes represented better value. I also hate hate hate that they contain kash and energy. I think kollections could be brilliant but at the moment they arenā€™t.Ā 
    iOS playerĀ 
    level 69
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    We need Kolections that we can do just with Kash and not Kstars <3
    #BudgeFriendlyKolections #KolectionsForKash
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
    YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!
    Updated achievements!
    The ones i really hope get an update are the clothing, acessories, hair & shoes purchesing ones, plus the parenting one and the lovers one (if the lovers achievements gets updated i hope their more itens to earn) ;D
    I really hope the Hollyday Daily Gift Boxes comeback this year D:Ā 
    With more festive and sparkly stuff <3
  • RebelliauxRebelliaux Registered Users, Member 215 Posts
    Ohemilie said:
    My problem with kollections is THIS. Itā€™s now 80 stars to play and I donā€™t think any of it is worth that - id never pay 80 stars for energy or a tattoo and to pay that much to get 65 is a joke. I would play more often if they were fair and the prizes represented better value. I also hate hate hate that they contain kash and energy. I think kollections could be brilliant but at the moment they arenā€™t.Ā 
    This is so true. Since we are all spending kstars here, I think that all the stuff that are in the kollection should be items and kstars only. Pleaaaaaaaase remove the kash and energy.
  • JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts
    @LovelyEmma Oooh the parenting achievement! That would be great to have a reason to visit my virtual baby girl daily again.
    Exacly @Johana :PĀ 
    When i had that achievement i was going to the nursery everyday but after i maxed it, i forget to go there D:Ā 
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    @pua Not everybody can afford to spend 100$ a week on a game. Seems a bit of a decadent remark to me.
    Yeah itā€™s so flippant to just say oh well Ā£100 is nothing... like, Iā€™m thrilled you are clearly a millionaire but most of us donā€™t have that to spend on a game!Ā 
    iOS playerĀ 
    level 69
    Ohemilie said:
    @pua Not everybody can afford to spend 100$ a week on a game. Seems a bit of a decadent remark to me.
    Yeah itā€™s so flippant to just say oh well Ā£100 is nothing... like, Iā€™m thrilled you are clearly a millionaire but most of us donā€™t have that to spend on a game!Ā 
    I wish i had 100 euros to spend on the gameĀ  o:)o:)o:)
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    edited December 2018
    Itā€™s literally a splurge for me to buy a cute SMC or spend $10-20 on stars which I usually only do during a vip event šŸ˜­

but Iā€™m only 21 and a full time student with an unpaid internship and a part time job to pay for rent & groceries. So Iā€™m likely also not the majority lolĀ 

but ANYWAY, Iā€™m thrilled that achievements are finally being updated!!!! And I cannot wait for the holiday items and giftboxesā¤ļø
    platform: iOS šŸ’žĀ message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    edited December 2018
    I donā€™t get the comparison with the grocery!!! Like u need grocery to live Ā and of course itā€™ll be more than 100$!! But this is a dang game!! to say 100 $ ainā€™t $#%* , just wow Iā€™m a grown woman and have 2 kids and I donā€™t šŸ’© Money and neither have the luxury to clean my butt with it !! So I think 100$ on a damn game is way to much even once a year !! Maybe getting a life itā€™s the best option in my opinion !! Unless u rich then if u got money to waste good for uĀ 
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    Um šŸ˜³ *crickets*Ā 

Yeah... Kollections are really expensive, I'm pretty sure the only one I've managed to finish is the Limited Edition Night and Day Kollection and it's because i really wanted the outfit and i was lucky enough to win it on the first try.Ā 

But anyhoo I'd love it more if they'd make better clothes for our kids i mean since obviously they're gonna stay babies forever. I'd like more clothes and hairs for us guys too cause I'd never wear half of the stuff they have for us irl imjs but I'm curious about the updated achievements.

• stirfryedshanastirfryedshana Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    edited December 2018
    Iā€™m disabled and unemployed because I physically canā€™t work, $100 to me is half my grocery budget for the entire month. If a hundred bucks is expendable a month on a video game to you thatā€™s awesome but nowhere near realistic for most of us. So Iā€™m sorry but no matter what your budget is, kollections are too much money. Especially when they put out so many for such a limited time and there are energy and kash in them too.
  • jaeannjaeann Registered Users, Member 502 Posts
    edited December 2018
    THANK YOU for updating achievements! Itā€™s so nice to see players voices heard and glu answering them!

Iā€™m also going to use this opportunity to add something missing from our requests. A 3rd baby. Kim has 3.. we should be able to have 3 šŸ™ƒ our dolls have two arms and the nanny has two as well. We could even add a second nanny. I know most wonā€™t agree as we would first like to see toddlers playing in the playroom, have updated clothing (much overdue!) but at some point soon we should be able to grow our families. This is a Kardashian game, after all!Ā 
    iOS platformĀ 
    PM for FB requests šŸ’ž
    #dontpunishpayingplayers