🎆 v9.7 Update - HoHoHoHoliday 2018 is here!

Comments

• thenailaholicthenailaholic Registered Users 227 Posts
    jaeann said:
    THANK YOU for updating achievements! It’s so nice to see players voices heard and glu answering them!

I’m also going to use this opportunity to add something missing from our requests. A 3rd baby. Kim has 3.. we should be able to have 3 🙃 our dolls have two arms and so do the nanny’s two. We could even add a second nanny. I know most won’t agree as we would first like to see toddlers playing in the playroom, have updated clothing (much overdue!) but at some point soon we should be able to grow our families. This is a Kardashian game, after all! 
    I VERY badly would love a hamster in the playroom lol
  • jaeannjaeann Registered Users, Member 502 Posts
    edited December 2018
    There is a hamster hotel available to purchase in the playroom. Glu has already exceeded your wish lol
    iOS platform 
    PM for FB requests 💞
    #dontpunishpayingplayers
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    edited December 2018
    kollections are not only expensive but the fact most of them are limited now it's a little unfair, especially for people who used to look forward for VIP events to get them
    energy and kash need to get out of there as well
    so happy for the achievements, i really want the love & social ones to be one of these updated ones
    aaalso a way to go back to our closets after taking pictures and not straight to the streets

this might not have anything to do with an update itself but could we please get k-stars sales more often? i still don't know why is this not a thing rather than we having them 3/4 times a year
    as someone who's constantly (need to change this) paying for k-stars, having sales more often would be really nice
    jaeann said:
    There is a hamster hotel available to purchase in the playroom. Glu has already exceeded your wish lol
    This is embarrassing 😂😂
  • puapua Registered Users, Member 196 Posts
    edited December 2018
    @pua Not everybody can afford to spend 100$ a week on a game. Seems a bit of a decadent remark to me.
    I agree with you like just a tiny bit. I don't spend money on things I don't like is all I'm saying. If you get anything at Kollections, chances are it's useful. The Kash, the energy, ect are useful for dates, tasks, and random furniture to up your love and star points. They really do help me out. $100 is what some women at my job pay to get their weaves and nails done. I have a full head of hair and I'm not much into gel refills so I guess that leaves my KKH addiction to splurge on. People that have the funds to spend on a game they adore should not be chastised or made to feel bad about themselves. Actually, nobody should. 
    I mean it's no secret that KKH is a very expensive game to keep up with. That said, I don't spend that kind of money week after week. I do it when I find something i would absolutely love for my doll. that's not often because I'm picky. 
    Amazon Kindle player but if you are Android, you can now add me too!
    Facebook: Deepika Kkh
    #BlackDollsMatter
    #BrownDollsMatter
    #ImploreDiversity
    #CalibrateMakeup4DarkSkinTones
    I work really crappy hours this week... Hoping for an update tomorrow so I'll have time to play! 
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    Wouldnt it be fun if the game had its own advent calendar??
    Like on top of opening a daily gift box we would open a window in the advemtn calendar and get something nice eveyr day? :P
    I love this idea! 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    Like on top of opening a daily gift box we would open a window in the advemtn calendar and get something nice eveyr day? :P
    I love this idea! 
    With throwback items please, otherwise we would just get cash en energy haha
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    I love this idea! 
    IKR???
    It would be soo mutch fun :D
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • NayaritismNayaritism Registered Users, Member 77 Posts
    I would love to get PETS in Tribeca and Punta Mita
    Platform: Amazon
    (^you guys made that happen for Covet so the capability does exist)
    #ListenToFeedback
    (^you guys say you do, please prove that you actually do)
  • eggegg Registered Users 413 Posts
    As requested, we're updating some of the achievements in the next update!  :)
    my crops will survive this winter thanks to this wonderful piece of news.
    i am Delighted. accept this chunky boi as a gift of my appreciation.

♡ doll's name: dolce
    ♡ call me egg tho
    ♡ a+++ / level 99
    ♡ iOS
    ♡ i type in lower case to keep my tubular & cool façade
  • NayaritismNayaritism Registered Users, Member 77 Posts
    Also a closet update! As noted in the past weekend thread, the GB scarf was put into our jewelry section. Many boots in our regular shoe section and short hair in long!

I don't know what kind of update would be needed for our closets, but let us have the ability to organise them, how we choose
    Platform: Amazon
    (^you guys made that happen for Covet so the capability does exist)
    #ListenToFeedback
    (^you guys say you do, please prove that you actually do)
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    Update today???
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    Someone please refresh my memory about when updates drop. I know it's "unknown" but are there times when it definitely won't? Like on a Monday, during an event, etc.  Thanks!
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Usually it happens during the week and after a VIP weekend. 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    But yes, an update can drop right in the middle of an event.  It has never messed up an ongoing meter or event.  Sometimes, after the clamor of puppies and kittens gets too loud, word will come down ‘not today’.    But until that happens, anything is possible.  
    ‘I know it’s early, but I had to stop myself this morning from  checking out the App Store....just in case.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    The update is not coming out today. I'll let you know when you can check the App Stores!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    Boom. There it is,  thank you Glu Goddess.  not today @kaydencekkh
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    @kokokokonut darn but thank you @KalindaKing it’s nice to know! 
    iOS player!
  • charliegraycharliegray Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
    So, is there anything else happening in the next update? 😋 I’m looking forward to the holidays finally starting on kkh!! 
    xx
  • JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    edited December 2018
    When Kalinda said the achievements were being updated, that got my attention! Some of my fondest early KKH memories are of the rain of k-stars, energy and Kash after an achievement update  :D
  • charliegraycharliegray Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
    Me too! Haha there’s nothing like a cluster of stars just jumping around the screen 😆😆 I want another huuuuuuuge update, though with new features. Maybe next time?? 
    xx
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    Julesmo said:
    When Kalinda said the achievements were being updated, that got my attention! Some of my fondest early KKH memories are of the rain of k-stars, energy and Kash after an achievement update  :D
    Omg will this happen this time?! 
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • ajhumeajhume Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    You know what I love about the holidays? POSING!

That white dress at the bottom is AMAZING!!! How and which event did u get it from
    Oh my Lord in Heaven.  I'm sitting here with my mouth open.  Oh Glu Goddess if those are in the update, then early presents!!!!  Oh you are beautiful and that white gown.....wow.  Poses like that .  jaw dropping.  Happy Monday. 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    WOW Poses 😍😍
    iOS player!
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    That white dress 💗!!!!!! That pose!