KK:H Weekend Event 11/30/18 - Welcome December~ A Month Full of Holidays

Comments

• astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    I know I can't finish the SYS event. I put in a lot of effort too, to the extent of using a different hair and different outfit every single look (for Jax I re-used some hair).

I'm frustrated at the game, at myself and voters. I got 26 votes one time, and 34 votes many other times, I might not be the most stylish but I didn't think I deserve that at least.

The worst part is I lost sleep the whole week because of the time the tickets come in for me, and I'm still a loser at the end of the week.

Also, one of Jax's look mysteriously disappeared, no votes no ticket. Can you imagine how frustrated I am right now!
    That would have frustrated me as well. I can honestly say that i love how you style Jax but i didn't see him at all in my SYS or else you would have had my vote every time.
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited December 2018
    I'm honestly so tired of this sys event. I fell asleep after I came back from work and forgot to submit my last two looks. I think that I'm just gonna stop and reached up to the dress for now. And also, I don't think that I'm gonna make it up to hair for the weekend event. I just don't have the strength nor energy to finish both events. I grinded up to the top and I'm completely fine with that. I had such a busy week and didn't had the chance to be glued to my device all day.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

edited December 2018
    I am very much aware of what people are stating & i sympathise with them, but if you had honestly read a word you would have seen that i was quoted by one person and mentioned by the other for stating that i managed to finish the event without spending my hard earned cash something i was 100% sure wasn't possible, i didn't come on here to brag about finishing i came to share my excitement because I'm shocked i even completed this event. I come on this forum to communicate with people i don't come on here  to spew negativity and to argue with you or anyone else for the matter, @stirfryedshana like i said to the other person have a great day! 🙂

• LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    edited December 2018
    Seriously????!!!

Now I need to wait until midnight for two votes!! 

I need my sleep!!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    I dunno if I can handle back to back week long sys :(
    iOS
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited December 2018
    Mathematically, there is no wiggle room, and that’s is unfortunate. There are a good number of players who already know they will not be able to finish, so it is very ‘Marie Antoinette’ to come in and say how easy you found it and were finished a day early. (It sounded like it was our fault for not playing smarter or something.) Of course that’s your right,  but you can’t be surprised it was met with negative reaction.  However  I don’t see any attacking.  Congrats on your good fortune.  Based on 27 tickets available in the course of the event, we needed 44 points every time to finish with 1200 pets at 5pm today. The first day we were getting 20s and 30s, and that is the cause of much of the distress here.  No wiggle room is a bad thing. At least I think so.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    @astray I'm not sure where I attacked you? Just as you, I just stated my experience. I'm happy you finished it but saying it is "pretty possible" is kind of mocking the players who did their best and still won't finish. I'm not saying it is not possible, I'm just saying it is too hard for a lot of players.
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
    edited December 2018
    I’m sorry I had to delete 2 posts pertaining to a glitch.  Thanks for understanding.  
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    I dunno if I can handle back to back week long sys :(

I’ve already done back to back SYS. If we get another one tomorrow I’ll be 😵 lol
    edited December 2018
     @yezx an innocent comment got turned into something extremely ugly tbh. You might not have meant it that way but it felt like i was being attacked by you & @Rumpelstilzchen for what i commented. Maybe it wasn't worded how you all felt it should have been worded but my comment was meant as a form of encouragement to those who feel exactly how i feel about the new SYS system not a form of "mockery".

I have NEVER finished an SYS event before i stop at the first box and i give completely up on it because just like VIP events i feel like SYS events are impossible to finish, so being able to finish one without having to dish out real cash is extremely exciting and a huge accomplishment for me so exciting that i wanted to tell others that they can finish it too, just don't give up. To be frank with you I really don't care to debate with you or anyone for the matter, so changing the subject & moving right along, congrats to all that managed to finish it and congrats to those of you who are working extremely hard to get there even if it's tedious & feels impossible you all are still keeping at it and i give my hats off to all of you even if you don't finish be proud of yourselves.

Personally I didnt see anything wrong with Astray’s original comment. Some people were fortunate enough to get high scores during voting and posted that they finished. No different from any other week when people post that they are done. 

This event seems to have frustrated a large number of people because they knew early, or are finding out now, that they will not finish the event. That is extremely disappointing given the length of the event and the efforts people put into their looks.  Also it was sheer luck whether or not you got high votes. Perhaps Glu needs to do more tweaking before they release another SYS event like this.
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    I don't get what you are complaining about @Astray? You stated your experience, so did Rumpel and I. We never attacked you, you were the one saying "you aren't getting the results you wanted from this event", as if you want to say we can't style well, and that we are "rude and hostile", don't say we're attacking you when clearly we are not. It's ok for you to say it's easy to finish, but it isn't for us to say it is possible, but it is hard? It's a bit hypocritical to say you can state your opinion but we can't share ours. I did not even ask to argue with you or excuse you for your opinion, I just asked to not be selfish and care about other players too.

Once again, glad you were able to finish, I did not want to attack you, just stating my opinion as you are stating yours. I'm not going to answer this anymore, let's just agree to disagree, have a nice day!
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
    edited December 2018
    Yezx, i never once implied that you weren't entitled to your opinion let alone that this event was easy to finish seeing as i know that it isn't, so I'm honestly not sure where any of you are getting this assumption of me stating it is from and i really don't appreciate anyone putting words into my mouth just to make their reaction on something so petty and so simple justifiable either. Never once implied that either of you can't style well either, you want me to respect your opinions yet you come at me sideways about mines because i was excited that i managed to finish without spending money, it's one thing to voice your opinion of your dislike of the new system but to chastise others and make them feel bad for their opinion is another thing, yet I'm the hypocrite? Anyways, i'mma let you have this one sis.

Anddd changing the subject like koko asked

@SugarK Thank you! Wasn't trying to offend anyone with my original response i was just really excited about finally completing this event and wanted to share. Still can't believe that i even finished it tbh.

@kokokokonut DM me i think i have a way about doing the Hanukkah celebration 🙂 
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    Looks like I’d only need one extra look to get the hair. Tempting, but I definitely won’t be buying one though because I doubt I’d use the hair often and I don’t support the event being this difficult. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    the potential this type of SYS has is huge if only Glu could fix some things, especially the # of tickets we get and the time we need to wait until we're able to submit another look
    i love the new design, it's fun having different little "goals" until we get to the actual items but having to wait a whole week for them? it's exhausting
    having to babysit the game is also very tiring 
    hopefully they will hear all of our feedback and continue tweaking around with it until it works for everyone
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    One thing I would like to see changed about the SYS is the amount of time our items are locked after using them. I could see it feasible if they were only locked for the next submission or two (though I think not having them lock at all would be better for new players without many options in their closet). But 48 hours seems like a long time for certain items to be locked - I found myself not submitting new outfits I came up with because the few pairs of shoes that would have looked good with them were locked, and in today’s case locked until after the event would be over. For me, the option to unlock by watching a video did not come up often at all (maybe once or twice?)

What about everyone else?
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • wolfandbutler2wolfandbutler2 Registered Users 351 Posts
    I just finished SYS. I'm soooo happy I reached the hair because I really didn't think I was going to. I didn't pay any money but boy oh boy that was a GRIND.

Glu, 1200 is an insane number to reach. Please make the final goal more like 1000.
    GC: wolfandbutler2 /// IG: wolfandbutler.kkh
    I just submitted my last look.  it can go either way.  I know I feel helpless when I can't work to get ahead.  That may be what a lot of us are experiencing.  Work harder for better results, right?  not in this case.  But que sera sera.  Let you know in a while. 

I for one am heading over to tomorrow's thread.  I can't wait for Astray's 1st Nightly post about Hanukkah.  Lets put this behind us, and get caught up in the season!   My tree is almost over, my 2 new fiber optic 4 foot trees look great, one in the den, one in the dining room, and I put my old soon to be retired 4 ft tree up in the hall you can see it from the Front door, and it's a lovely light to hae this time of year.    :):smile: Good Luck Dolls.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Wow,  talk about close,  Apple finished with 18 points to spare.  now I am uberly worried, she was the best one so far. 18 points?  That is to close for comfort.  off to check the other two
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    These are what I earned in this event, didn't really care much for them but i love how the rest of you styled yours.

Anyway Hanukkah has began so  I'm gonna go spend it with my family have a good evening everyone! 
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    edited December 2018
    astray said:
    ...i came to share my excitement because I'm shocked i even completed this event. 
    Me too! I can totally relate. Congrats! I hope it’s a feeling of relief :-) 

I finished with only one further opportunity for outfit submission remaining. Whew! It felt like a long SYS to me. Here’s my top- and bottom-scoring looks, in case anyone is curious. I really enjoyed everyone’s shared submissions this week! I drooled over a lot of SMCs and VIP stuff that I’ll never get, but took inspiration from anyway. 

And here’s Violetta styling of the topknot. I hope it doesn’t rub anyone the wrong way :-) 

• BellaKKHBellaKKH Registered Users, Member 589 Posts
    Oh, man. Only 20 points away from the hair/end of SYS, but no tickets for 4.5 hours, and the event ends in 3.5 :neutral:

I really enjoyed it at first, but then with the long locking of closet items, the long pause between tickets and low rewards for voting (I got a max of 100 Kash), I quickly cared less for this SYS. I hope they change some things so everyone can enjoy it like we used to. 
    Heartbreaking end to an exhausting event

edited December 2018
    Rikk said:
    astray said:
    ...i came to share my excitement because I'm shocked i even completed this event. 
    Me too! I can totally relate. Congrats! I hope it’s a feeling of relief :-) 

I finished with only one further opportunity for outfit submission remaining. Whew! It felt like a long SYS to me. Here’s my top- and bottom-scoring looks, in case anyone is curious. I really enjoyed everyone’s shared submissions this week! I drooled over a lot of SMCs and VIP stuff that I’ll never get, but took inspiration from anyway. 

And here’s Violetta styling of the topknot. I hope it doesn’t rub anyone the wrong way :-) 

I love the way you styled it and yes finishing it was a huge sigh of relief
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    Finished the SYS with only 7 points to spare. Yikes. Here are my highest and lowest scoring looks as well:

I wish this event were tweaked a bit so everyone could have more of a fair chance ☹️

she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Maybe you should read my post again @astray. At no point I was rude or hostile and I didn't attack you.
    And - I am not frustrated about my 'bad results', I did pretty well! I would suggest you get off your high horse. 

Android
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    edited December 2018

So close and yet so far 😭 the bad start really screwed me over. I think I'll just buy a ticket after all

Here's my poor scoring starting looks

And this was my best voted one

And an honorable mention, I personally liked it but I thought people would think it was weird and it would do poorly. Yet it didn't lol

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    edited December 2018
    Oh no @Koakuma only 14 points away? How frustrating :(
    iOS
  • NayaritismNayaritism Registered Users, Member 77 Posts
    Has anyone mentioned the disorder of our closets?

It's ridiculous that the GB scarf is placed in our jewellery!

We need a closet update totally!
    Platform: Amazon
    #CalibrateMakeup4DarkSkinTones
    (^you guys made that happen for Covet so the capability does exist)
    #ListenToFeedback
    (^you guys say you do, please prove that you actually do)
  • PicThisTiaPicThisTia Registered Users, Member 226 Posts
    Open open my box got money yeah I cried a bit