👍👎 KK:H WeekDay Event - 11/26 Still Stuffed from Black Friday , Enjoy the SYS

Comments

• SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    Yesterday's looks. 3 looks to go until the hair. Glad this event is finally coming to an end. Although....did we get weekly event spoilers yet? Will there be another SYS?

GIRL bite your tongue! Lol 😂 
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @TrashleyKKH congrats on finishing the event! & wow I love your looks!!

That Bella hadid top looks so good with this weekends skirt, I’ve seen a few dolls style it this way and I’m kicking myself for not chasing it 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Was able to finish the event with 26 looks total and got the hair. I did not buy tickets. It was really difficult and I feel this event is way too long.

My scores breakdown: 50 +39 +45 +41 +41 +44 +52 +48 +46 +47 +49 +48 +47 +48 +49 +45 +44 +46 +47 +50 +45 +47 +47 +51 +48 +51 = 1215

High score: 52 , low score: 39

Average score: 46.7

Ali in the new hairstyle:

Final two looks. I will have fun later submitting a joke look for my final ticket :P 
    iOS
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    Looks like I will be able to make it to the hair just in the nick of time IF (and only if) I get a minimum of 43 votes on my remaining two looks... May be possible because I’ve been averaging around 44 but you never know

she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
    Good luck @VampireBarbie
    iOS
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    @AliBryant Thanks!! I’m glad you made it to the hair - I love the way you styled it and your looks for this event have been gorgeous!
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I can submit 1 more look in 3 hours plus, but I'll have to score 100 on that, and lose sleep over it. A voice inside my head keeps telling me this.

PM to add
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    How many points do you need? You can always buy a few tickets. And if you don't use any they are left over for the next time, or when you choose to use them.  Is sleep worth a few tickets after working all week?  Something to think about.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I'm not giving my money to Glu on this one even if I can.
    PM to add
    How many points do you need? You can always buy a few tickets. And if you don't use any they are left over for the next time, or when you choose to use them.  Is sleep worth a few tickets after working all week?  Something to think about.

@kokokokonut You mentioned your extra tickets from last week carried over to this week. So did your event begin showing your carryovers tickets in addition to the 2 starter tickets?  Just curious how that works
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    edited December 2018
    Congrats @TrashleyKKH, @AliBryant & any one else who finished because this event is so hard, i can't count how many times i thought about giving up, lol.

i sure hope not Ali because after this one i am pretty sure that i am done with this event as i don't like the new system, lol. On the otherhand i would seriously vote for you every time because I'm loving your style, imjs.
  • SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    Won't be finishing this event I think. I am at 1146 points right now with 1 ticket left before the event finishes. I think I could have finished if I'd have sacrificed sleep for it but the hair is not that valuable to me. Also I need my beauty sleep! 
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited December 2018
    I'm just gonna post this before I leave and go to work. These were some of my most popular sys looks. This event had some pros and cons for me. It was kinda fun for me to style my doll but on the other hand it was extremely stressful asf to manage my free spare time and my working hrs to cope with juggling doubled events.

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• BlairkkhBlairkkh Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    So if the event ends in about 6hrs and I get my last ticket in about 3hrs, do I have to submit my last look right after I get the ticket in order for the votes to come through? I've noticed that on some looks it has taken 1hr for the votes to come in.. 
    Platform: iOS
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/blair.kkh.7
    Blairkkh said:
    So if the event ends in about 6hrs and I get my last ticket in about 3hrs, do I have to submit my last look right after I get the ticket in order for the votes to come through? I've noticed that on some looks it has taken 1hr for the votes to come in.. 

You just never know when your look will "finish", may be 1 hour, may be 2 hours, so I say submit once the ticket comes in.
    PM to add
  • BlairkkhBlairkkh Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    Thank you @Naimonster! It'll be about 3am when I get my last ticket so we'll see if I have the will to submit my look :smiley:

Platform: iOS
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/blair.kkh.7
    edited December 2018
    ALL MEMBERS:   If you see an odd pop up after completing, or at any time, please just ignore it. Don't post or discuss.  It's just a glitch.   Glu is aware and appreciates your cooperation. If you want to talk about it, please dm me.  :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    My final look since I didn't need it anyway :P 

iOS
    @AliBryant you should have saved your extra ticket for the next SYS 😁
  • jaeannjaeann Registered Users, Member 502 Posts
    Where to start..
    I’m glad I was able to finish the event this time! It would have been great if the prize were the ponytail that I love, but was impossible to get without buying tickets the first SYS trial in which I participated. 

Unfortunately not everyone has been able to have consistently decent scores throughout this very long week. I’ve seen dolls on this forum with great “in theme” looks, and voting results in the 30s? All events should be achievable with time and effort put into the game. This format is not working. Plenty of players have brought up excellent ideas (add bonus points, lower the final point requirement, tickets every 4 hours instead of 6, etc) that could make this new sys event enjoyable for all players.

Seeing so many players scrambling last minute after a week long event worries me for the next sys event. I just hope glu quickly finds a way to make sys (for most: fav event) awesome again!
    iOS platform 
    PM for FB requests 💞
    #dontpunishpayingplayers
    SugarK said:

@kokokokonut You mentioned your extra tickets from last week carried over to this week. So did your event begin showing your carryovers tickets in addition to the 2 starter tickets?  Just curious how that works
    See where it says 4 tickets, those are my old ones purchased.  When the event began, it showed me with 6 tickets, no timer till the next ticket.  When 6 hours is up, it says 5 tickets. The game keeps track of my purchased tickets vs my awarded tickets.  If I went to put a look in before it says 5 tickets, the game now knows I have only 3 tickets left. When it gives me my next ticket, I can’t put it back in my reserve. Purchased tickets can be held onto, game awarded tickets are on a use it or lose it basis. 
    ‘Does this Help?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    AliBryant said:
     I will have fun later submitting a joke look for my final ticket :P 
    Oh, @AliBryant, thank you so much for that great idea! :D Here’s my last look:

What a heartbreaker! Her date is definitely in for a surprise.
  • wolfandbutler2wolfandbutler2 Registered Users 351 Posts
    edited December 2018
    Reading through this thread I'm amazing at how many great and on-theme looks got such low scores. I also noticed when voting that I was voting for plenty of great looks that were not "popular picks" for inexplicable reasons. That is so wrong IMO. I scored pretty consistently - my lowest score was 42, my highest was 53, and my average was just under 47 - and still I only finished SYS with a few hours to spare.

I love the idea of a week-long SYS, and all the different goal posts you can reach, but the way it's configured currently is definitely too hard. I think Glu needs to lower the final prize to 1000 points, and have another look at the way votes are being weighted. This forum is full of the game's most dedicated and stylish players - if so many people here have not been able to reach 1200 points, that should tell Glu it's too unrealistic of a score IMO.
    GC: wolfandbutler2 /// IG: wolfandbutler.kkh
    SugarK said:

See where it says 4 tickets, those are my old ones purchased.  When the event began, it showed me with 6 tickets, no timer till the next ticket.  When 6 hours is up, it says 5 tickets. The game keeps track of my purchased tickets vs my awarded tickets.  If I went to put a look in before it says 5 tickets, the game now knows I have only 3 tickets left. When it gives me my next ticket, I can’t put it back in my reserve. Purchased tickets can be held onto, game awarded tickets are on a use it or lose it basis. 
    ‘Does this Help?

Ok that makes perfect sense.  Thank you for the info Koko, that’s very helpful 😁
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Welp, I won't make the hair. My votes in the last few days got lower even though I was using some of the same looks lol. Again, I like the event, it's neat and interesting, but it is too long to the nth degree. Considering this event stretches into the weekend, some of us have other things to do and can't be here every time a ticket is available. I don't think dolls should have to be worried about finishing the event as long as they participate as much as some of us do. I had 26 looks and again, I won't make it, take a kash or energy out or lower the points.

Also, about the theme, I think I did better the first SYS I tested because it was more specific with red carpet looks. This one with "dating" well, where are we going? Obviously one should do better than a wedding dress, but are we on a date to the opera or paint balling?

Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • MaeqlpasaMaeqlpasa Registered Users, Member 18 Posts

Just got the hair with one ticket to spare, my doll is happy but I just don't like the way it looks
     I love this event but I hope Glu makes some tweaks here and there to make it more easier and likeable to some players
    I just really don't want to go back to the old sys, I hate having to buy things I don't even like and it makes me happy that Glu heard the forum about making sys available for Facebook players
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    Reading through this thread I'm amazing at how many great and on-theme looks got such low scores. I also noticed when voting that I was voting for plenty of great looks that were not "popular picks" for inexplicable reasons. That is so wrong IMO. I scored pretty consistently - my lowest score was 42, my highest was 53, and my average was just under 47 - and still I only finished SYS with a few hours to spare.

I love the idea of a week-long SYS, and all the different goal posts you can reach, but the way it's configured currently is definitely too hard. I think Glu needs to lower the final prize to 1000 points, and have another look at the way votes are being weighted. This forum is full of the game's most dedicated and stylish players - if so many people here have not been able to reach 1200 points, that should tell Glu it's too unrealistic of a score IMO.
    You're so right 1,200 points is too much & extremely discouraging imho. It makes me not even want to try this event any more
    LMAO @Rikk you have to tell us how many votes that got
    iOS
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    Rikk said:
    AliBryant said:
     I will have fun later submitting a joke look for my final ticket :P 
    Oh, @AliBryant, thank you so much for that great idea! :D Here’s my last look:

What a heartbreaker! Her date is definitely in for a surprise.
    You have my vote! You bought pie! 
    IOS Player 
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    @LindaVB Thanks, Linda! But now I am excited for the update! Holidays Update is the best! ( cue Mariah’s All I Want For Christmas Is You) 

@mikaylachimo Thank You! Yes. That top was not the most practical with sheer pants but with the skirt, it is the perfect nude dress. 

@ashtray, thanks for the kind words! We all worked our digital butt off this event! Have a happy Hanukkah! 

IOS Player