KK:H WeekDay Event - 12/3/18 Annual Festival of Lights As We Tap For Fun & Prizes

Comments

• LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    @Mirela Our previous SYS popup was active for almost half a day after the event finished. I believe so all players were able to collect their prizes.
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    Hi dolls~ Do we have a new SYS event this week?? I asked here because I'm planning to play tomorrow...not today bcos I'm kinda busy eheh 😅
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    It has not appeared for any of us, BUT...  they have all been starting at 11 a.m. NY otime, and it’s only 10:11 now.  
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    edited December 2018
    Acording to my horn, we are having a Professional Weekend Event :P 
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
    I love you Emma, but I hope you lose your Crystal Ball bullhorn. Lol.  That would give us just a few days to hope it is something else.  <3
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I love you Emma, but I hope you lose your Crystal Ball bullhorn. Lol.  That would give us just a few days to hope it is something else.  <3
    Im not the only one who has it tough ;D
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts

If I get the boots or the bracelet I'm going to be VERY MAD
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    My black boxes both had energy in so am well on my way to gold and TB box. Here's my kollection this week, looks pretty good, there's 6/8 I'd be happy to get. Don't really want another pair of black shoes and I rarely put remember to use bags so that'd just sit in the closet. Hope everyone has good luck with their boxes!

I play on iOS
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts

@soundspretty why do you jinx yourself like that? 😂 Just kidding, but that happens to me every time too. I think it’s because we focus so much on what we don’t want 🤷🏻‍♀️
  • MirelaMirela Registered Users 64 Posts
    LindaVB said:
    @Mirela Our previous SYS popup was active for almost half a day after the event finished. I believe so all players were able to collect their prizes.
    I never got any notification this last weekend or during last week about an SYS event. I only got it today.
    The name is Mirela. A+++.
    edited December 2018
    LovelyEmma said:
    Im not the only one who has it tough ;D

Aww, I know that. The lol, and the heart meant to show joviality.  I probably get it myself, I just don’t look. It’s kinda like wanting to hide the report card when it comes in.  Do I wish we actually got to hope and blindly anticipate for a few days? 

Is it your fault?  That’s just silly.  My mindset is, i’m doing a professional event now, and if the game kept a lid on it,  wait a minute. How do you know your predictive bullhorn isn’t just the bullhorn for the current event? 

‘’Edit: dammit. I can’t unsee it now.  Way to kill hopes.   :( LOL.   <——————(means I don’t think you are killing hopes)  B)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts

Wow... I didn't know that the Christmas hair also appears in throwback kollections. This is amazing! 😍
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
    I really hope @KalindaKing comes here and tells me why i did not get the dress on the SYS Event and why my last look, even tough it got 40 votes it didnt count to my point bar, and i did it like 4 hours before the event finished :/
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts

That bracelet is haunting my TB Kollection every week. 
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
    Happy Birthday @Danizzle

hope your day is as awesome as your dreams. Happy birthday Doll.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    I think, because the same thing happens in my TB Kollections, that till we take a box or two, they will stay the same. It;s loaded, and when you buy the box, next time there will be a different item in it’s place.   hope I’m wrong but my Kollections are stagnant as well.  It doesn’t appear to be a shuffle, unless those are the only TB items currently available to you.....and me.  
    I think you’re right! It seems like I only have the same 15 or so items that I keep getting every week in different combinations. And since I had to restart my game this past summer I know I have almost none of the throwback items!! I sorta understand why they’d repeat so much because I’m definitely not spending hundreds of stars just to stop seeing them, but I just wish it were actually random and shuffled 😊

Since we started throwback kollections (in September I think?), I have seen exactly zero tops/bottoms/dresses in any of mine, and a hairstyle maybe 4 times. The rest has been exclusively shoes/accessories. Last week I had 5 pairs of shoes, not counting the ones in the bundle. I know I just need to keep slowly getting rid of one item at a time each week but it’s so hard to stay patient & positive!! 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    Yikes 😂😂😂😂
    gonna grind so I can get some of this bad stuff out of my box!! 
  • SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    My tb kollektion this week. Haven't seen this black dress before, anyone who has it? It seems very interesting, would like to see how it looks on since it's just a black blob on my phone. 
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
    edited December 2018
    @SoundsPretty I’m mentally chanting 1 3 4 5 8 for you.  Which 3 items do you want more? I’ll chant those for you.

@HollySisk you’re celebrating a Birthday tomorrow.  Do you have a Birthday Wish you’d like to share?  I never know what to wish for when I blow out the candles.  

And I ask the dolls... I feel I pretty much have all the jewelry I want at this moment, and it’s all in the vault anyway.  if I get another device i’ll Scream.   is it stupid to want a little tiara to wear around the house on days when there’s no more of rocky road in the freezer? You know , put on a pair of jammies because you don’t feel well and throw on your tiara? Aren’t we all little princess at heart?  
    I read about a Millenial who wore a little  tiara in her daily life for a week.she wore it out food shopping, picking up her dry cleaning, doing her laundry, reading a book.   Now I wouldn’t wear it out but I would certainly throw it on when I’m under the weather or when I want my boys to remember that I’m a queen. Is that stupid or should I just asked for another pretty ring that I saw?  (Anyone see Big Ben theory when Sheldon gets Amy a tiara?)
     https://youtu.be/7RntCihKPxs
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    @kokokokonut the Christmas hair for sure. I wasn't willing to part with 200 k-stars when Glu offered it in a TB sale. I also think the hairstyle with the hat is super cute. And of course the green dress. Those are the ones I have my fingers crossed for but as long as I don't get the boots, I'll be happy. Unfortunately the boots are in a spot that usually gets picked so we'll see...
    Got this necklace on my 2nd Black Box!

• BellaxxBellaxx Registered Users 66 Posts
    Mirela said:
    LindaVB said:
    I never got any notification this last weekend or during last week about an SYS event. I only got it today.
    @Mirela :'(
    I was active on my Game all last week & this past Weekend to complete the Weekend Event. I finished the Event yesterday morning (Sunday) & I definitely did not have any "Bullhorn Notification". Today I opened my game for the Weekday Event, & was pleasantly surprised to see the SYS Event Banner, but very saddened when I clicked "Play" & it said "Time has run out" :( 

Was there a known glitch or something with some player's not receiving this SYS with the grey/cream dress? I really would have loved to play & feel a serious case of FOMO :neutral:
    Any information is appreciated! Thank you! <3
    Hi.  I'm sorry you didn't have the event.  What platform and level are you playing on?  The SYS began last Monday, and ended yesterday.  I do not recall reading of anyone who didn't have it.   Have you had them in the past?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    @kokokokonut i tough every platform now got SYS!
    Yes Emma, but if someone didn't get the event, I'm sure Glu would like to know which platform this happened on.  That's why I asked for platform.  Actually, that's why glu requests platform listed in your signature.  But if it's not there, I ask. ;) 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Ohh your right Koko :P 
  • MirelaMirela Registered Users 64 Posts
    edited December 2018
    Hi.  I'm sorry you didn't have the event.  What platform and level are you playing on?  The SYS began last Monday, and ended yesterday.  I do not recall reading of anyone who didn't have it.   Have you had them in the past?
    I'm on iOS 10.3.3, iPhone 6s Plus. Latest app version. Level 40. 
    The name is Mirela. A+++.
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @Mirela Please send me a private message with your ID.

To get your ID:

1. Open the Options Menu by tapping the three lines on the top-left of the main game screen.
    2. Tap the 'help' button to open the Help Page
    3. Your ID is listed in the middle of the Help Page

#VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    September said:
    My tb kollektion this week. Haven't seen this black dress before, anyone who has it? It seems very interesting, would like to see how it looks on since it's just a black blob on my phone. 

@September It’s a sleeveless dress with a cape:

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts

I lost all self control with this TB Kollection. I remember I really wanted the multi sparkle dress and chase till I ran out of K-stars but I got everything but the dress. Now I finally have it! 
    I am happy !

IOS Player