KK:H WeekDay Event - 12/3/18 Annual Festival of Lights As We Tap For Fun & Prizes

Comments

• surrjanesurrjane Registered Users, Member 74 Posts

I lost all self control with this TB Kollection. I remember I really wanted the multi sparkle dress and chase till I ran out of K-stars but I got everything but the dress. Now I finally have it! 
    I am happy !

If and when I see that sparkly dress I will be chasing it too!!!!
    A++ Lister (I can't convince myself to grind my way through the dating comeback). Level 82. Max Fans.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    congratulations!!! Lovely lovely dress.  ;)

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    @TrashleyKKH that sparkly dress is GORGEOUS! Its soo sparnly and unique and cute! Its soo me! I need it D:
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    Hi dolls 💋
    Here is my TB collection this week:

I also tend to get mostly accessories like some
    of you mentioned. I started playing again just a few months ago so I am missing the majority of the throwback items.

I was happy to get the only item in my first black box!

Also happy to see that my chances of getting K-Stars was slightly higher than kash or energy - that usually isn’t the case for me!

Hope you’re all having a good start to your week. This is my last week of college courses (then finals next week) until I graduate. Time goes so fast sometimes.
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts

Love my reward from my first black box!! 
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    I don't hate it like I usually do! Why's it all black though? 😂
    Looks like NYC to me! Love it 😍 
  • charliegraycharliegray Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
    I don't hate it like I usually do! Why's it all black though? 😂you have most definitely got lucky with this kollection set, I remember how much I wanted the kim outfit on the bottom right. I managed to get lucky and pull it a couple of months back. It’s still one of my favourites, to this day!! Don’t take this one for granted!! 😋😋 happy pulling! 
    xx

Yayyy! I got this trench-like cardi/coat ensemble. I coupled it with these shoes & hair. It makes me feel very 80s esque 😋 anyway, I’m in love lol 
    xx
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    Black box #2... not my luckiest pick but I’m happy to see so many k stars! 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    Thank you @LindaVB! Hadn't anticipated it to be long. 
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Best wishes to @Danizzle! Where are you doll? Hope you are having a wonderful day!! 💝

Android
  • JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts
  • jaeannjaeann Registered Users, Member 502 Posts
    edited December 2018

I never get the bundle and that’s usually okay.. but I really want this hair! I wanted it on Black Friday but not bad enough to spend kstars on something I could potentially get for free.

Edit: I hope I don’t get the bangle. 🤦🏼‍♀️😂
    iOS platform 
    PM for FB requests 💞
    #dontpunishpayingplayers
    How much energy does it take to complete a 3-hour reality show at Bel Air? For me it’s 26 (30 total minus the energy from 4 guests). For some reason I recall seeing someone say it was less and now I’m curious
    she/her
    add me here
  • thenailaholicthenailaholic Registered Users 227 Posts
    @rikk I agree!  I love it! 
    @charliegray I've been toying with if I'm going to chase or not. I'd hate to lose them, but I need to save stars. I still don't have my cook bought! 
    belair 3 hour reality show takes 18 or 19 max energy  You invite 4 co stars. tap each one 5 times, get one back per guest.  If there is a 2 energy task by the door into the patio, by the cameraman  tap that and you are done.  if there is no 2 energy task by the door, go to the front door and tap the 1 energy task.  then go back to the door to the patio, the 2 energy task is there now.  tap that and you are done and used 19 energy.  ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • t_treet_tree Registered Users, Member 256 Posts
    Kollection. Meh.Necklace I won in my first box. Meh. 
    @rikk I agree!  I love it! 
    @charliegray I've been toying with if I'm going to chase or not. I'd hate to lose them, but I need to save stars. I still don't have my cook bought! 
    Oh right, deffo save for your chef then!! I wish we could get a quite a few daily k stars or, something. The grind is tooooo long haha. But good luck with it. If you do give into the temptation, though let us know how you get on x
    xx
    Here is a shot of the door with no task

Go to the front door tap thhe funny one liner
    Now go back to the patio door and make an unfiltered comment

That plus your 4 costar’s 5 energy Create drama will finish the gig, for either 18 or 19 energy. ; 0
    hope this helps.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    jaeann said:

I never get the bundle and that’s usually okay.. but I really want this hair! I wanted it on Black Friday but not bad enough to spend kstars on something I could potentially get for free.

Good luck with however you decide to spend your k-stars!!  I hope you get the bundle. Those boots in the corner are super cute, too, would love to get my hands on a pair 😍
    xx
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    edited December 2018
    Sorry for the late response work has me busy, it's the second night of Hanukkah so we say two blessings and of course we kindle two lights in the menorah.

First prayer: Baruch atah, Adonai Eloheinu, Melech haolam, asher kid’shanu b’mitzvotav v’tsivanu l’hadlik ner shel Hanukkah.

Second prayer: Baruch atah adonai elohenu melech ha’olam, shehecheyanu, v’kiyimanu, v’higiyanu lazman hazeh

Second day of Hanukkah

@kokokokonut Thank you for the info!!

I think the reason it is taking me more energy is because I don’t have that bonus gold star when I begin. I have it for certain events but most of the time I don’t. I bought a ton of stuff in the closet on Black Friday - I wonder how much more it will take for me to get it.

This is how many I have now:

Does anybody know how many I need in order to have the bonus star every time (or at least more often) with the reality shows?
    she/her
    add me here
  • jaeannjaeann Registered Users, Member 502 Posts
    jaeann said:

Good luck with however you decide to spend your k-stars!!  I hope you get the bundle. Those boots in the corner are super cute, too, would love to get my hands on a pair 😍
    Thank you! I didn’t get the bundle, but I didn’t get the bangle! I just finished and won the black heels top left. I don’t like to chase tb palettes, and after seeing the dress that will be available with the update I can definitely show restraint! Those boots are cute but they’ll come back around 😍 (I’m still waiting patiently to win the 4th of July boots😊)
    iOS platform 
    PM for FB requests 💞
    #dontpunishpayingplayers
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    This is my TB Kollection, nothing exciting really

jaeann said:
    jaeann said:

Thank you! I didn’t get the bundle, but I didn’t get the bangle! I just finished and won the black heels top left. I don’t like to chase tb palettes, and after seeing the dress that will be available with the update I can definitely show restraint! Those boots are cute but they’ll come back around 😍 (I’m still waiting patiently to win the 4th of July boots😊)
    You and me both sister! That dress literally looks like it fell from the gods!! 👼👼👼
    xx
    astray said:
    This is my TB Kollection, nothing exciting really

I can’t speak on this fully, but it seems like male players get severely sidelined when it comes to creative experience. Aside from that, is there anything you’re reaching for? The top in the top right is super cute!! 
    xx
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Does anybody know how many I need in order to have the bonus star every time (or at least more often) with the reality shows?
    It's been so long but I want to say maybe 1000? Don't forget furniture can count towards star points too. Just make sure the item you're buying has a star and not a heart next to the name. 
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @VampireBarbie I can't see signatures on mobile but if you are Android I will help you out with some star items
    iOS
    @AliBryant I am on iOS but thank you so much for the offer 💜
    she/her
    add me here
  • KKHGaiaKKHGaia Registered Users, Member 72 Posts
    i was wondering how often u guys’ kstar offers refreshes?? mine used to be every 1-2 days (bc ive completed most of em) but now its been 4 days and i have like no offers :< such a bummer bc im tryna stock up for the hols