KK:H Weekend Event 11/30/18 - Welcome December~ A Month Full of Holidays

12345679Next

Comments

• VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    Has anyone mentioned the disorder of our closets?

It's ridiculous that the GB scarf is placed in our jewellery!

We need a closet update totally!
    On a similar note, I was surprised that this weekend event’s earnable hairstyle is placed in the long hair section:
    It seems more of a shorter style, but maybe that’s just me
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited December 2018
    Has anyone mentioned the disorder of our closets?

It's ridiculous that the GB scarf is placed in our jewellery!

We need a closet update totally!
    I was shocked by that as well and like @VampireBarbie notes, sometimes the hairs seem like they are in the wrong place too.

Also, I'd like these two changed as well. This AT is an outfit, not a shirt and those boots should be in the pants section cause I hate trying them on and ruining my outfit

Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    edited December 2018
    FYI I don't sit on a high horse nor do i think i am better than you or anyone else on here, i play this game same as you & anyone else because i love it, i can't afford half of the things i want in this game and as frustrating as it is i won't make someone else feel uncomfortable because of it, I sure as heck won't make them feel bad because they can afford what i can't either. I didn't join this forum nor do i come on here to argue with people over their opinion or mines, but i also won't respect anyone who doesn't respect me, my feelings, or my opinion yet they want me to respect theirs, no one should ever feel like they're being shamed or chastised for voicing their opinion because it's not a good feeling nor is it cool,  you all can love me or hate me irdgad, i said what i said and will leave it at that. @Rumpelstilzchen

At the request of our lovely mod koko this discussion and topic ended hours ago so i won't be responding to you at all any more as it's just creating negativity which was never the intentions of my original comment and without further ado i have more important things to do, so i bid thee a farewell & a great day ! 👋🙂 

• astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    *Changes the topic*

I am not exactly sure if the SYS event has ended or not but it is officially Hanukkah so I'd thought I'd collaborate with koko again this year and share my wisdom of this wonderful Jewish holiday and how we go about celebrating it, not sure if sharing the link for you all to check it out is appropriate in this thread so yeah.
  • miacollinsmiacollins Registered Users 82 Posts
    Could've made it........💔

KKH: A+++ Lister

Level: 64 

Daily iOS KKH Player Since Jan 2016 🍒

• charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    I was one of the many people that didn’t finish the SYS. I couldn’t get into the rhythm and figure out what looks people liked. I never had an outfit score lower than 36 or higher than 42, which was incredibly frustrating. I don’t mind grinding but the fact that we seem to have very little control over what happens sucks. 
    Also I think the voting encourages voting for what is perceived as popular and we are losing the show YOUR style part of the game. 
    Like many people on this forum I share disappointment because they used to be my favorite events and now they are just boring and disappointing.
    congrats to EVERYONE who finished and mega props to everyone who tried all the way to the last look! 
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I was getting much higher votes in the end but I didn't bother to submit my last two looks because I would've needed 65 points on each look to get the hair. The points system needs to be looked at so that it's attainable. With the previous style SYS, you could lose half your looks and still finish. This style, you have to be on point every single time and it's frustrating because the dolls I was voting for were nowhere near the level that people on here were posting. I do like the new format, but it still needs to be tweaked. I'm not buying tickets so that's out of the question. 
  • charliegraycharliegray Registered Users, Member 28 Posts

I just want this update to hurry up! I’m super stoked for the holidays! 🎅🤶
    xx
  • MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts
    Loving this SYS hair - got it by the skin of my teeth! 🦷
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    @MissEm1994 WHERE did you get that awesome shaggy vest from?! Your doll looks ah-MAZ-ing!!! I want it here in KKH, I want it in real life, and I want to snuggle it right now
  • MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts
    Rikk said:
    @MissEm1994 WHERE did you get that awesome shaggy vest from?! Your doll looks ah-MAZ-ing!!! I want it here in KKH, I want it in real life, and I want to snuggle it right now
    Ah thanks! It’s a pretty old item that I got a couple of years ago, although I can’t remeber if it was from an event or not!
    Would anyone else know where it came from!? 😄☃️
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    It was from a holiday daily box. 2015 I'm guessing?