šŸŽ† v9.7 Update - HoHoHoHoliday 2018 is here!

Comments

• judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    as someone who LOVES taking pictures in our photobooth giving me new poses and backgrounds is a Christmas gift already
    thank you so much Glu ily
  • AmiliciousAmilicious Registered Users 415 Posts
    I thought achievements were supposed to be updated too? Havenā€™t really noticed anything myself.Ā 
    edited December 2018
    I thought achievements were supposed to be updated too? Havenā€™t really noticed anything myself.Ā 
    they should be updated unless we're missing something or an actual list of the ones that got updated?
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    daffodil said:

surrjane said:

daffodil said:
    I just updated and opened the game, and before I could do anything, I had to open 13 (?) gift boxes that were sent to me (??) by someone I'm not even friends with (???)

8 of the boxes were valentines themed?????

What is this I don't even
    I don't know, but I'm jealous haha. Hoping that somehow happens to me :D
    I mean I'm grateful and all, but I can't think of a reason why I should receive 8 valentines themed items on December 4th, at least if it has anything to do with karma or christmas spirit

But merry christmas to me I guess

The player had extra GBs left over, and sent them to clear them out to make way for the Christmas boxes perhaps.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    šŸ¦‹Purple Headed ā™Š+ šŸ„„ Chick Playing iOS & Android šŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    judithkkh said:
    ooo good point @Zzzelena i'd love to know which achievements are updated
    i'm also going full Christmas-y looks with these poses and backgrounds (favorite thing ever)

I'll be having nightmares about that shoulder joint
    hackers can burn in hell
    edited December 2018
    daffodil said:
    I'll be having nightmares about that shoulder joint
    oh my God
    i
    i can't unsee it now
    Glu pls help her
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    edited December 2018
    I missed what @yezx was referring to with her post and my dumb butt went to Santa Barbara and now I'm stuck. Plz send help

Edit: just noticed the travel button is hidden behind the candy. Whoops
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @soundspretty If you're still stuck, please PM me!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    edited December 2018
    I wish they had put the skirt that goes with the shirt šŸ˜¢ I couldnā€™t get it in K&k it would of been nice to have it here instead of this white one

i found itĀ 

I so want this skirt!! Even though the original is a yeezy dressĀ 
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • gennac2018gennac2018 Registered Users, Member 7 Posts

I love the new Christmas boxesĀ 
    edited December 2018
    Is anyone else having issues with rapid recharge not working?

I love the new Christmas boxesĀ 
    i'm su curious about what the second gift box item is
    would you mind sharing a picture?
  • PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    edited December 2018
    I won the snow and cold breath aura in my GB.Ā  I got a tile.Ā  watched a video and got another tile.Ā  I said HoHoHo paid the 15Stars and Boom! Got my aura.Ā 
    Aw man, I haven't had the option to watch a video to pick a second Daily GB tile in many months! After how rarely holiday items showed up in my palettes last year, I'm worried I won't get any of the new items this year, especially since I can only pick 1 free tile per day now and not 2.

Is anyone else having issues with rapid recharge not working?
    Rapid Recharge still exists, too?! That's been gone for me even longer than the Daily GB videos :o
    iOS ā€¢ KK:H player since January 2015 ā€¢ I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

• gennac2018gennac2018 Registered Users, Member 7 Posts

It's like a little bit of frost near the face. Like when she breathes in you can see every 5 seconds I like itĀ 
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    Loving the new update!!

So excited about my winter gift box openings:

Is anybody else missing furniture in their living room in Bel Air? My piano is missing:

I tried clicking around but nothing came up šŸ¤”
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add meĀ here
  • charliegraycharliegray Registered Users, Member 28 Posts

Snuggled up, before the craziness of eventsā€™ take over my life for the rest of this the festive season, lol
    xx
  • AlexisKKH1AlexisKKH1 Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    Loving the new update!!

So excited about my winter gift box openings:

Is anybody else missing furniture in their living room in Bel Air? My piano is missing:

I tried clicking around but nothing came up šŸ¤”
    I was going to buy it today and the button with the options disappeared from my game too. So itā€™s not really missing since I didnā€™t own it yet, but still kinda missing?Ā 
    In game name: Violet Engstrom
    We're aware that some furniture is missing from your living room in Bel Air. We'll bring it back soon!
    #VIPKalinda
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Kupkakez_Kupkakez_ Registered Users 310 Posts
    I havenā€™t read the entire thread yet but why upon opening much game did I get like 40 requests that I got gifted?? All items I already had to boot.Ā 

Anyone else?
    edited December 2018
    ooo it's like a frosty breathe omg
    i need that
    @Kupkakez_ i could be wrong but they could be from people who gifted you (had some saved gift boxes) but you didn't get it because the time was up? i got one too but i figured i didn't see anything different because i own them already
    I think you could send gifts at any time even when time was up. I wonder if these are missing boxes that were supposed to be sent to you but you never got them? I know there's always a problem with that but it seems crazy that there are so many.Ā 
    judithkkh said:
    ooo it's like a frosty breathe omg
    i need that
    @Kupkakez_ i could be wrong but they could be from people who gifted you (had some saved gift boxes) but you didn't get it because the time was up? i got one too but i figured i didn't see anything different because i own them already

It was just random items, not holiday related or anything. My friends list has been frozen/stuck for over 2 years and I donā€™t think anyone on it actually plays anymore.Ā 

Super weird. šŸ¤”
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    You got 40? I think I got over 200 on my guy's game and over 500 on my girl's game and still counting!! I updated immediately and it's still popping up for me wtf. I can't even play the game because every few seconds, 8-10 pop up.
    PM to add
    edited December 2018
    Kupkakez_ said:
    It was just random items, not holiday related or anything. My friends list has been frozen/stuck for over 2 years and I donā€™t think anyone on it actually plays anymore.Ā 

Super weird. šŸ¤”
    ooo yes, this happened to a friend of mine as well
    his Friends list was stuck for months and when it got fixed and he could see his friends he started getting delayed gifts (including Holiday ones but also from the gifting normal wadrobe ones) it's odd that you're getting them all now
    @Naimonster i think that's exactly it, boxes that people were supposed to get but never got them and now they're just raining over their games
    You got 40? I think I got over 200 on my guy's game and over 500 on my girl's game and still counting!! I updated immediately and it's still popping up for me wtf. I can't even play the game because every few seconds, 8-10 pop up.
    I have no idea. Iā€™m just guessing lol it was a lot I just hitting not now over and over.Ā 
    edited December 2018
    @Naimonster Way back in 2016 when the freeze was on, I sent Jax a gift to try and trigger a connection thaw, and just now I got a thank you message. I'd forgotten all about it.Ā 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Iā€™d love for my friends list to ā€œunthawā€ Iā€™ve done all the tricks and tickets and nothing. It stinks, itā€™s been over 2 years. I canā€™t reset my game either I have years worth of clothes/shoes/pets etc Iā€™ve collected.Ā 
    I had that issue with receiving mysterious gifts in my game when I updated too. We're looking into it!
    #VIPKalinda
    edited December 2018
    Kupkakez_ said:
    Iā€™d love for my friends list to ā€œunthawā€ Iā€™ve done all the tricks and tickets and nothing. It stinks, itā€™s been over 2 years. I canā€™t reset my game either I have years worth of clothes/shoes/pets etc Iā€™ve collected.Ā 
    what he did was connect his game to another Facebook he had and that worked perfectly, his Friends list keeps updating up to today
    have you tried using another Facebook account?Ā 
    thank you @KalindaKingšŸ’œ
    Are you iOS or Android?Ā  Facebook solved 90% or more of everyones problems, did you connect the game, and then friend them?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary