šŸŽ† v9.7 Update - HoHoHoHoliday 2018 is here!

Comments

• NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Yes, when finally Jax stopped getting wardrobe gifts, I suddenly received all the Valentine/holiday gifts from friends! I had one last one to open but it seems bugged, it would take me to the GB page and then switch quickly back to home page. Every time I open re-load my game I would get that.

I'm angry, I never got to thank all the people who sent me! When I tried to send the thank you messages an error popped up, I think because they haven't updated, only the one to Koko got through.

I doubt all the holiday gifts came through for Jax because he's supposed to receive a few more from different people, but haven't seen it so far. Maybe I'll receive them 2 years later?

Ok back to receiving endless wardrobe gifts for Xan... let's see if she receives her many missing holiday boxes at the end.
    PM to add
  • JullietteJulliette Registered Users 527 Posts
    Loving the new update!!

So excited about my winter gift box openings:

Is anybody else missing furniture in their living room in Bel Air? My piano is missing:

I tried clicking around but nothing came up šŸ¤”
    My piano also is missing
    :o iOS GC ID julliette24 ;)
  • SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    I also got 1 notification that I received a gift but when I went to my wardrobe nothing was there.Ā 
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Yesssss holiday giftboxes are here!!!
    Here is my pallette:

So... Glu continue to punish longtime players... great...
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • SpleenSpleen Registered Users 321 Posts
    Omg I can't believe how lucky I was šŸ˜±šŸ˜

• Kupkakez_Kupkakez_ Registered Users 310 Posts
    judithkkh said:
    Kupkakez_ said:
    Iā€™d love for my friends list to ā€œunthawā€ Iā€™ve done all the tricks and tickets and nothing. It stinks, itā€™s been over 2 years. I canā€™t reset my game either I have years worth of clothes/shoes/pets etc Iā€™ve collected.Ā 
    what he did was connect his game to another Facebook he had and that worked perfectly, his Friends list keeps updating up to today
    have you tried using another Facebook account?Ā 
    thank you @KalindaKingšŸ’œ

I have. Iā€™ve made a second and third Facebook left them connected awhile and nothing. Iā€™ve had it completely signed out of Facebook for awhile now and they are still there. šŸ˜‚Ā 
  • Miley_Caren343Miley_Caren343 Registered Users, Member 66 Posts
    I really hope they add the designer dresses that Kalinda was telling us about! Is it going to be any soon @KalindaKing ?šŸ˜˜ Also this new update is AMAZING, it is just breathtaking you guys have outdone yourselves. I literally had a fever because i was soo exited about itšŸ˜‚
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    edited December 2018
    LindaVB said:

I think it took almost a week before I even saw an item last year. I'm already bummed

• Candyfloss_kkhCandyfloss_kkh Registered Users, Member 290 Posts
    I love this years christmas update I had enough kstars to buy these four fabulous items and the new holiday background. Thank you glu for making kkh amazing every update ā„ā›„šŸŽ…
    LindaVB said:

Why do I feel like these new items are going to appear only a handful of times for us?? I think it took almost a week before I even saw an item last year. Made me so mad

I saw just the coat and I didn't pick it, I see myself getting frustrated in the near future.

And did guys get new holiday items? Jax only saw one item and it was an old one.
    PM to add
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Each if my games had one item, and I managed to score them all. I'll continue to buy an extra GB, till I collect them all. I hit the fridge breath on 2, and the skirt on one. Do you have mostĀ  of the previous years items? @LindaVB?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    šŸ¦‹Purple Headed ā™Š+ šŸ„„ Chick Playing iOS & Android šŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    edited December 2018
    Since my palette didn't have a single item today I'm hesitant about purchasing extra boxes.

I have all the items from the past two years. The year before that... I don't know. Maybe? I have the blue chicken outfit but I can't remember what else was released that year. I know those items were added to TB boxes though and I haven't seen them in the palettes posted so far so I don't think they're in there.

• Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    Since my palette didn't have a single item today I'm hesitant about purchasing extra boxes.

I have all the items from the past two years. The year before that... I don't know. Maybe? I know those items were added to TB boxes and I haven't seen them in the palettes posted so far so I don't think they're in there.

Yea I had enough to open one more so I went for it and guess what I only had 1 Xmas item in the whole palette so I waisted those kstar of course!! Idk how ppl can watch video to open boxes I never can !! And I spend money on the game on regular basis!! So not right!!
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
    Silz1217 said:
    Yea I had enough to open one more so I went for it and guess what I only had 1 Xmas item in the whole palette so I waisted those kstar of course!! Idk how ppl can watch video to open boxes I never can !! And I spend money on the game on regular basis!! So not right!!
    I don't think I would risk it. I remember the items being really elusive last year and I would legit break my phone if I were to pay the k-stars and get a 4 energy prize.Ā 
    And did guys get new holiday items? Jax only saw one item and it was an old one.

Hopefully the guys at least get the cold breath. Is there a term for that? Breath steam?Ā 

I thought the outfits last year were cute because they were matching. I'd like to see what the guys have this year
  • AllegorieAllegorie Registered Users, Member 558 Posts
    Had a palette with only 1 item. I am kind of disappointed right now. Ā 

Plus, I donā€™t know which achievements were updated, but it wasnā€™t the ones Iā€™ve already completed.... sooooo yeah, kind of disappointed by all this.Ā 

ā˜… A+++ / Daily iOS player ā˜…
    Ā  Ā  #BonusStarForParties
  • stirfryedshanastirfryedshana Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    Love this itā€™s super cute! Hoping I get the skirt sometime as well.
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    Oh my gosh I picked the wrong day to be in bed sick and sleeping until 2pm!! But wow I am loving the daily giftboxes, look how amazing this was!! (Side note: I have no idea what makes this a holiday hair as there is nothing festive about it, but it is super cute!!) both items shown below and of course I had to immediately buy this pose, itā€™s so much fun! I stayed home sick today but this update is making my day so much better alreadyĀ 

I also am really liking this new jacket that I got for kash, here was my doll in a cute neutral look (for about two seconds until I opened the daily gift boxes!) I also noticed that the old vip ponytail Iā€™ve always loved is now available to purchase for 35 stars, Iā€™m definitely going to be buying it!!!Ā 

platform: iOS šŸ’žĀ message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh

Hopefully the guys at least get the cold breath. Is there a term for that? Breath steam?Ā 

I thought the outfits last year were cute because they were matching. I'd like to see what the guys have this year

Bad breath?

PM to add
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @mikaylachimo Hope you feel better soon!

#VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    edited December 2018
    Here are the achievements that we updated:
    - on a roll
    - hottie streakĀ 
    - catwalk perfection
    - flawless acting
    - party pro
    - real drama

It's great to see you rocking new outfits for the holiday season and I can't wait to show you more clothes soon!Ā 
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Kupkakez_Kupkakez_ Registered Users 310 Posts
    I got the frosty breath in my free boxĀ 

• yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    I hoped the achievements about clothes would have been updated too, since we always get more clothes, but maybe in the next update
    iOSĀ player since June 2018. DM to add.Ā 
    Link to the discord server:Ā https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again:Ā 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -Ā  20 daily videos forĀ everyone.Ā 
  • jaeannjaeann Registered Users, Member 502 Posts
    I was so dazzled by the dress that I completely forgot to mention @KalindaKing ponytail in the pics. As soon as I updated I didnā€™t hesitate to buy it, and the price was perfect! Iā€™ve wanted one like the hair with the hat forever! šŸ˜ My holiday giftbox was great! And I even got a luxe goal from Maria for the new top! I could get used to this lucky feeling.. šŸ˜‰Ā 

iOS platformĀ 
    PM for FB requests šŸ’ž
    #dontpunishpayingplayers
  • eggegg Registered Users 413 Posts
    look man. all i'm saying is, you know which achievements needed updating.Ā 

ā™” doll's name: dolce
    ā™” call me egg tho
    ā™” a+++ / level 99
    ā™” iOS
    ā™” i type in lower case to keep my tubular & cool faƧade
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    egg said:
    look man. all i'm saying is, you know which achievements needed updating.Ā 

ikr
  • GustavoGBVGustavoGBV Registered Users, Member 48 Posts

So far only saw one pack with a red jacket, gloves and hot chocolate from new Christmas items for boys. The rest are from previous years.
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    @kokokokonut yes I own all items from previous years. But nontheless, there should have been at least one new item in there...
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • NayaritismNayaritism Registered Users, Member 77 Posts
    Can't wait for Amazon to get the update!

Platform: Amazon
    #CalibrateMakeup4DarkSkinTones
    (^you guys made that happen for Covet so the capability does exist)
    #ListenToFeedback
    (^you guys say you do, please prove that you actually do)
  • wolfandbutler2wolfandbutler2 Registered Users 351 Posts
    September said:
    I also got 1 notification that I received a gift but when I went to my wardrobe nothing was there.Ā 
    Yes I received a notification I had been sent a gift, then a gift box screen came up for a milisecond then exited instantly. Now every time I log in the screen pops up for a blink of an eye then exits again. So I haven't been able to choose my gift yet. I'll refrain from sending one until I know the glitch is sorted!
    GC: wolfandbutler2 /// IG: wolfandbutler.kkh