🎆 v9.7 Update - HoHoHoHoliday 2018 is here!

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I’m seeing a bunch of things i cant find anywhere. 1) white Goves. 2) fuzzy white jacket 3) haircwith 3 stars on top.     anyone? i hate waking up from a nap and feeling like I've missed a lot.  
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    @kokokokonut they’ve updated the daily giftboxes with new and old holiday items
    LindaVB said:
    @kokokokonut yes I own all items from previous years. But nontheless, there should have been at least one new item in there...
    I’m agreeing with you.  I wondered because we’re pretty much in the same boat re wardrobe and event items,  and I had one new item in each palette, I thought you should too.  i’m resigned to buying a box each day to better my odds, but the item has to at least be there. 
    ‘However, for the past few years, we have had a slow start so i’m Hoping  fingers crossed  for us and others in our situation.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Oh thanks, I thought the Giving program was released or something.  Holiday Fomo you know. 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    I am always impressed by the art and animation put into the holiday tappables. The snowglobe is my favorite this year. <3

A snowglobe would be such a cute handheld! But maybe it would be too tiny in our dolls' hands to fit any scenery inside. Would a candy cane handheld work? Or a lump of coal, as my doll deserves :tongue:

iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

• KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited December 2018
    I love the snowman in Hollywood holding a wine glass, same buddy

Also, I saw the breath aura and the top in my giftbox, but I chose kash :( I really do hope this is the year I get the skates.

Also, I got the Ray Powers Show promoting your house party for the Holidays twice. I finished it awhile ago but it was still there in my to do list pile along with Ray Powers Show listed at Miramount. When I do the gig, now all Ray says is "Looking forward to the party, Kayla!"

from before I finished the first go round

I thought maybe it was from another quest, had no idea til now.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts

And this is why I love the holiday gift boxes! 😁🥰
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @katiealexandraa same here, I already made a post about it in the suggestion thread. Maybe they can add them to the next update.
    iOS
  • RebelliauxRebelliaux Registered Users, Member 215 Posts
    Wow! Y’all look so good with the new items 😍❤️ Can’t wait to go home and update my game 😭
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    September said:
    I also got 1 notification that I received a gift but when I went to my wardrobe nothing was there. 
    Yes I received a notification I had been sent a gift, then a gift box screen came up for a milisecond then exited instantly. Now every time I log in the screen pops up for a blink of an eye then exits again. So I haven't been able to choose my gift yet. I'll refrain from sending one until I know the glitch is sorted!

Same issue here.
    PM to add
  • KKHGaiaKKHGaia Registered Users, Member 72 Posts

aaaaa i was so close to getting all the holiday boxes!!! nonetheless im v happy hehe

❄️ happy holidays from me, my family, and my ....... apple cider? ❄️
  • PicThisTiaPicThisTia Registered Users, Member 226 Posts
    Okay so this is my first Christmas holiday season w kkh What can I look forward too please all these goodness is killing me I’m ho ho ho w joy 
  • Mani86Mani86 Registered Users 237 Posts
    So some achievements got updated, but not the ones that matter!? All About the Swag, Shoe Addict, To Dye For, Top of the World, Treat Yourself, Barfly, Big Spender, Day Job, Fierce, Foodie, Glam, Keep it Real, Parenting, Real Run-In, Socialite, Spotlight, The Look, The Realest, Thespian, Vanity, Lovers, Professional, Romantic--I have been maxed out on these for as long as I can remember.  :| Am I the only one who feels super let down?
    I agree. Plus, I’ve been maxed out forever on the ones that did get updated but it hasn’t saved any progress. So the gigs I’ve done over 150 didn’t count.. for the past year or so? That was a let down. :neutral:
  • JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts
    edited December 2018
    So some achievements got updated, but not the ones that matter!? All About the Swag, Shoe Addict, To Dye For, Top of the World, Treat Yourself, Barfly, Big Spender, Day Job, Fierce, Foodie, Glam, Keep it Real, Parenting, Real Run-In, Socialite, Spotlight, The Look, The Realest, Thespian, Vanity, Lovers, Professional, Romantic--I have been maxed out on these for as long as I can remember.  :| Am I the only one who feels super let down?
    Same here. We were excited too soon. Hopefully the next update the rest of achievements will be updated :-/ 
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    I just finish the Alvin Greene event about Tales of Crown V and after the meeting at Toronto, I didn’t get any calls?
    IOS Player 
  • KKHGaiaKKHGaia Registered Users, Member 72 Posts
    sis is r e a d y for a blizzard(she looks like a child next to Kim with outfit, hair, and pose lmao)
  • SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    Oh no I just started the ray powers xmas party quest and just now saw your comment @KaylaJ! Hope my game doesn't glitch.. 
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
  • charliegraycharliegray Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
    Kupkakez_ said:
    I haven’t read the entire thread yet but why upon opening much game did I get like 40 requests that I got gifted?? All items I already had to boot. 

Anyone else?
    I got this too, I’ve got tons of friends it took me a while to push past this 
    xx
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    On both my games I didn't get my kstars for watching ads! This happened after the update.
    PM to add
  • Candyfloss_kkhCandyfloss_kkh Registered Users, Member 290 Posts
    Here are the achievements that we updated:
    - on a roll
    - hottie streak 
    - catwalk perfection
    - flawless acting
    - party pro
    - real drama

It's great to see you rocking new outfits for the holiday season and I can't wait to show you more clothes soon! 
    @Kalinda@KalindaKing does that mean we get new prize from the new updated achievements?
  • puapua Registered Users, Member 196 Posts
    Can't wait for Amazon to get the update!

Same. I love the new backgrounds!
    Amazon Kindle player but if you are Android, you can now add me too!
    Facebook: Deepika Kkh
    #BlackDollsMatter
    #BrownDollsMatter
    #ImploreDiversity
    #CalibrateMakeup4DarkSkinTones
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    I had that issue with receiving mysterious gifts in my game when I updated too. We're looking into it!
    I’m actually glad to see these overdue gift messages finally came through. I hope it means that Glu fixed the connection issue and we can finally send and receive holiday gift boxes without any issue this year! 🤞and looking forward to it! 🎁🎁
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    On both my games I didn't get my kstars for watching ads! This happened after the update.
    I didn’t get KStars after watching ads today either. Just wasted 5 videos! 😢
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    Okay so this is my first Christmas holiday season w kkh What can I look forward too please all these goodness is killing me I’m ho ho ho w joy 
    It’s a whole bunch of wonderful!  You’ve seen the intro to the holiday giftboxes, I imagine a lot more wonderful Holiday Glam clothes throughtou5 the month, the beginning of the Gift exchange. (When the time comes, we’ll set up a thread in Gifting to hook up with others to exchange) our GluGoddess mention Cavalier Clothes coming our way?  We have community photo ops, and it’s just a great time.
    i’m alreafy In love with the addition of the deer on the lawn.  If I can’t see them at home yet, I can see them in the game!  
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    I hope Facebook gets the update today D:
    I really want to start colecting the Hollyday Gift Box itens :(
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    I REALLY LOOOVE HOLIDAY GIFT BOXES 😍☺💖 THANK U SO MUCH SANTA GLU~ 😄
    P.S. I couldn't believe my luck! 😱😍

✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Just finished the holiday party in Bel Air and there are guests everywhere! I think the only rooms that were empty were the bedroom, spa, nursery, and playroom, maybe one other but check it all just in case. They each give you a star to help finish without you spending energy so the 8 hour gig takes much less time. 

Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
    Holiday party? Which storyline is that? I Also have a Vip to do, but I want the party 1st. Lol. See all my friends all dressed for fun in the snow....
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    KaylaJ said:
    Just finished the holiday party in Bel Air and there are guests everywhere! I think the only rooms that were empty were the bedroom, spa, nursery, and playroom, maybe one other but check it all just in case. They each give you a star to help finish without you spending energy so the 8 hour gig takes much less time. 

Not looking forward to that at all. The Bel-Air house is a mess