🎆 v9.7 Update - HoHoHoHoliday 2018 is here!

Comments

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    The party was fun! And talk to every guest before you use any of your own energy. They give you a nice chunk of progress!
    iOS
  • PicThisTiaPicThisTia Registered Users, Member 226 Posts
    @kokokokonut thanks, I’m so so so excited. Just wondering I’m New and don’t have any friends on the game can I still participate in the gift exchange. 
    Wow. Rage....

iOS
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    I want the update to come to Facebook ASAP D: 
    I really wanna start colecting the Hollyday GiftBox itens D:
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    edited December 2018
    Dolls, like previous years I will make a thread for the holiday giftboxes. I will post a link to thread asap!

Edit to add:
    https://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/discussion/5448421/holiday-gift-boxes-2018/p1?new=1
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I had two items in my palette this morning. Didn't pick one of course, but I had them at least. 

• yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts

Glu, could you maybe update the clothes for pets, just for this update? Also in christmas theme 🤷🏻‍♀️
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • AlexisKKH1AlexisKKH1 Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    This was my palette today. Never seen so many partnership tiles together before
    In game name: Violet Engstrom
    This was my palette today. Never seen so many partnership tiles together before
    Are you even VIP? If not that is ridiculous that you are not getting a proper assortment of items you can actually use!
    iOS
  • AlexisKKH1AlexisKKH1 Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    I am this week, on the free trial. But I don’t think I’m going to keep it if it means gb will be like this from now on. I’m rather new to the game so I don’t own any holiday items and I want those, not partnerships that I can get all year
    In game name: Violet Engstrom
    I have a random question :P 
    Since im a Facebook players, imagine that i wanted to add someone from the forum to my game!
    Since we play on diferent platforms would i show on their game and that person on mine or it wouldnt work??
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    won't work.  You have to be the same platform to connect with any players.  Sorry.  You can now change your platform if your device chcanges, but you would only  connect with those on the same current platform, not a past platform.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • surrjanesurrjane Registered Users, Member 74 Posts
    edited December 2018
    I know I don't have: the Christmas light onesie, the boots, the shorts and top pajamas, the antler hair, the new coat, the new hair, or the aura. There are probably more I don't have that I'm forgetting about.

Yet there was not one item in my boxes today!!! :|:|  I feel like that's enough options left for me to get that I should see AT LEAST ONE every time.
    A++ Lister (I can't convince myself to grind my way through the dating comeback). Level 82. Max Fans.
  • MelanieKKHMelanieKKH Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    I have a random question :P 
    Since im a Facebook players, imagine that i wanted to add someone from the forum to my game!
    Since we play on diferent platforms would i show on their game and that person on mine or it wouldnt work??
     it wouldn't work, but there is some Facebook girls you can add
    Thanks for awnsering me @kokokokonut and @MelanieKKH :) 
    I was just curious thats why i asked :)
    Maybe in the future ill change platform or add Facebook KKH dolls :)
    surrjane said:
    I know I don't have: the Christmas light onesie, the boots, the shorts and top pajamas, the antler hair, the new coat, the new hair, or the aura. There are probably more I don't have that I'm forgetting about.

Yet there was not one item in my boxes today!!! :|:|  I feel like that's enough options left for me to get that I should see AT LEAST ONE every time.
    I agree. Also are we sure that the silk pajama top and bottoms will even show up in these? Those are from 2015 yes? I am not sure if they were an event items or a daily box item.
    iOS
  • Cady22Cady22 Registered Users 50 Posts
    won't work.  You have to be the same platform to connect with any players.  Sorry.  You can now change your platform if your device chcanges, but you would only  connect with those on the same current platform, not a past platform.
    What do you mean if your device changes? Is this something that can be done with Amazon Kindle devices?
    @Cady22 if you want to test it out with me, I think Kindle players may be able to connect with Android players. My FB link is in my signature.
    iOS
    edited December 2018
    AliBryant said:
    surrjane said:

I agree. Also are we sure that the silk pajama top and bottoms will even show up in these? Those are from 2015 yes? I am not sure if they were an event items or a daily box item.

We did have Christmas daily box items in 2015 but I can't remember what they were. I know one was the blue chicken outfit and that was released in TB boxes so I assume the other items from that were also. So I don't think they'd appear in the daily boxes now.
    Thanks @soundspretty Trying to figure out which things I am missing. I don't have a single item yet from 2016 and 2017 since I was not playing. But not sure what was available and what I may have missed from 2014 and 2015.
    iOS
  • puapua Registered Users, Member 196 Posts
    Cady22 said:
    What do you mean if your device changes? Is this something that can be done with Amazon Kindle devices?
    I heard that you can add Android players but I haven't been able to do that yet. It's strictly Amazon kindle players only on my device. 
    Amazon Kindle player but if you are Android, you can now add me too!
    Facebook: Deepika Kkh
    #BlackDollsMatter
    #BrownDollsMatter
    #ImploreDiversity
    #CalibrateMakeup4DarkSkinTones
  • AidetteAidette Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    edited December 2018
    I can't believe I got robbed 😥

Thought this was part of a storyline at first

• KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    KaylaJ said:
    Just finished the holiday party in Bel Air and there are guests everywhere! I think the only rooms that were empty were the bedroom, spa, nursery, and playroom, maybe one other but check it all just in case. They each give you a star to help finish without you spending energy so the 8 hour gig takes much less time. 

Not looking forward to that at all. The Bel-Air house is a mess
    I was like "umm, where is Kim" so I kept searching the house thinking I just know she's here somewhere 

Also, yay

The skates were in my palette but alas I missed them
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
    edited December 2018
    @AliBryant I went searching and found some old event threads when the daily boxes started in 2015. What I can see so far is the blue chicken, white dress, holly earrings, sweaters for the guys... it's hard because these items aren't marked in the closet to indicate that they're holiday items so I'm not sure with some of these palette pics which ones were the holiday or which ones were regular box prizes.

https://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/discussion/5419690/weekend-event-12-11-15-celebrate-the-festival-of-lights-with-love-its-a-date/p1

https://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/discussion/5419829/weekend-event-12-18-15-twas-the-week-before-christmas-and-what-do-we-have/p1

https://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/discussion/5419892/weekend-event-12-25-15-here-comes-santa-claus-merry-christmas-party-event/p1

Thanks @soundspretty, so, all of the earnables in all three posts you shared, I owned all the items. I definitely also had the white dress and holly earrings. But, they are not in my game any more since I restored my game. I really wonder if I will ever see them again in a TB palette. So far nothing, and I do wonder if the game thinks I still have them due to some glitch, so that's why I never see them. 
    iOS
  • PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    edited December 2018
    I just finish the Alvin Greene event about Tales of Crown V and after the meeting at Toronto, I didn’t get any calls?
    Same here. I had one other outstanding gig (the celeb holiday party 8hr reality shoot at my Bel Air home) that I thought was possibly keeping any further calls from coming through, but I just finished that gig and I'm still not getting anything. I have no quests/gigs left except one of Simon's random/filler assignments.

Praying the videos for a second free tile pick come back on my daily gift boxes this month!!!
    iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

After some digging I found a post from @Naimonster that has all the girl holiday items from 2015:

edited December 2018
    AliBryant said:
    Thanks @soundspretty, so, all of the earnables in all three posts you shared, I owned all the items. I definitely also had the white dress and holly earrings. But, they are not in my game any more since I restored my game. I really wonder if I will ever see them again in a TB palette. So far nothing, and I do wonder if the game thinks I still have them due to some glitch, so that's why I never see them. 

I know for sure I got the holly earrings in a TB. I had items from our first ever event before I restarted my game a long time ago and I've seen them floating around in TB boxes in my game this past year so I'm sure you'll see them again. I think the new TB kollections has thrown everything off because I used to see the same TB items over and over and now I don't. Part of revamping so users see more hair and clothes I guess, so the accessories are harder to come by now.
    @Pez I too got only 2 quests with the update. The Bel Air party, and the Tale of Crowns meeting with Alvin in Toronto.
    iOS
    After some digging I found a post from @Naimonster that has all the girl holiday items from 2015:

Oh wow, I had those boots as well and the tuxedo jacket. not sure about the sunglasses or tights.
    iOS