🎆 v9.7 Update - HoHoHoHoliday 2018 is here!

Comments

• RebelliauxRebelliaux Registered Users, Member 215 Posts

I’M SCREAMING AT PEOPLE’S FACES TODAY
  • PicThisTiaPicThisTia Registered Users, Member 226 Posts
    @KKHLucy lol so I’m mouth drop to the floor idk then bc I don’t have it yet. Is there any other platform lol
  • icechicicechic Registered Users, Member 280 Posts
    Ideally it’d be great if all the decorations in Bel Air were kash since they are only around for a limited time. I’m glad at least some are, but I can’t justify spending kstars on them even though they are always amazing! Either that or make the decor accessible year round where we can decide which items to display, then I’d think about it.
    Love the in-town snow globe & snowman with this update as well. Very cute Glu! 
    I play three games on iOS devices.
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    #MoreAds4Kstars
    #FixTheWine
  • Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    After some digging I found a post from @Naimonster that has all the girl holiday items from 2015:

Nice digging! I was gonna dig through my old pictures in my backup. And the links you posted gave me so much 2015 nostalgia.
    Is the white dress and black one part of the holiday boxes?? I never seen them but I want them
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • Everett_OliverEverett_Oliver Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    edited December 2018
    Looks like we might be getting a new hair colour! Dusty plum?
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    On both my games I didn't get my kstars for watching ads! This happened after the update.

*crickets*

I've seen a few others complain about this issue too. Both my games did not get 5kstars each and today I haven't tried watching because I'm already getting the minimum 5 ads per day, don't want to waste it!
    PM to add
  • KKHGaiaKKHGaia Registered Users, Member 72 Posts
    i noticed this too but i thought it was i who has the memory of a goldfish and completely forgot it was there. apparently not hahahah
    @Naimonster i posted smtg similar on another thread and no one responded or reacted to it, so i assumed i was the only one having the issue lol. on top of that, my offers hasnt refreshed for 4 days now (usually it generates a new one 1-2 days). but maybe its not KKGs fault, maybe its Tapjoy/Fybers'. idek
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    PLease let the update for Facebook come today <3
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited December 2018
    I've just updated my game yesterday and bought this jacket for my doll. I've been meaning to share my doll's fashion with y'all for a min now. I've been MIA and been trying to catch up with this new update. Love the posing btw glu even though it cost me 10 kstars 😅 my doll looks so super-duper bad ass so rad😍

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    @KKHLucy lol so I’m mouth drop to the floor idk then bc I don’t have it yet. Is there any other platform lol
    This happened to me last update. I had to turn off and on my phone and make sure I had enough space
    for some reason, i got 2 daily giftboxes today! one at 9am, one at 5pm. idk if its normal or a holiday treat, but if its a glitch..... pls dont fix it :-P  got this super cute onesie in my second gb but i believe The Infant thinks otherwise

• Miley_Caren343Miley_Caren343 Registered Users, Member 66 Posts
    edited December 2018
    I hope we are suppose to post edits here, but anyway i did an "makeup" edit with the new eyes that we got this update as a feature item. I LOVE them. I'm just obsessed! I really hope we can get some similar eyes like the ones i edited! That would be awesome❤ Hope you  like them! 
    Also i have an instagram, it is XXXXXXXXX

*Edit by Koko: Sorry Add info permitted in signature, not in body of post.  Thanks for understanding.)
    yezx said:
    I wish I could take a picture with my 2 babies as a single mom, you know as christmas card, but sadly there is no pose for that...
    I completly agree with you!
    As a fellow KKH single mom id love to take a pic holding the 2 babies to put it on my living room at the Bel Air house :/
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    You get my enthusiastic vote for most-stylish dad—daughter duo!!!
  • eggsandbananaseggsandbananas Registered Users, Moderators 399 Posts
    Check your games now for Roberto Cavalli quest content and items!
    Save your Hollywood IDs so we can better help you! (Top left menu > Help > Copy ID)
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited December 2018
    Thanj you do much. Thursday Surprise. Off to check 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts

Oh my ! I am in love!
    IOS Player 
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    I love this look! I hope there is more to come!

iOS
  • Miley_Caren343Miley_Caren343 Registered Users, Member 66 Posts
    I got 2 new posses in the photobooth and i can't see the other ones! Is this happening beavuse of the rc tube dress or?
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    I love this look! I hope there is more to come!

Yes, there’s more Roberto Cavalli clothing on the way!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    edited December 2018
    the sneakers!!!!! god bless.

Update for Facebook today please?? D:
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Ok, @eggsandbananas posted about the Roberto Cavalli clothes......I don’t know what happened.  A little Thursday Morning Shopping.’

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Yes, there’s more Roberto Cavalli clothing on the way!
    i think the next few items is that necklace and that mysterious shoulder bag at the middle :-D

• MelanieKKHMelanieKKH Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    Check your games now for Roberto Cavalli quest content and items!
    I'm so excited, will facebook get the update today?
    the RC dresses werent rlly my style, but i do like these heels! paired it with a Balmain dress
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    In love with the dress and black heels. I have been desperate for a pair of black strappy heels for forever!! These are perfect! I kind of like how the dress changes how she stands? But it’s a bit wooden doll like.. 
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • deadlydivadeadlydiva Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    My iPhone app is stuck on “You received a gift” after the latest update. It allows me to look in my wardrobe but that’s it. When I click the “not now” button, nothing happens. Please help!!!
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @deadlydiva There was a glitch after updating to 9.7 where some players were notified about a gift. Please ignore! There is probably nothing new in your game.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.