Holiday gift boxes - 2018!

Comments

• TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    edited December 2018
    If guys wear this jacket someone magically hands you a drink from the side?

Maybe it is a friendly ghost spreading Holiday cheers with a cup of peppermint bark frappuccino?
    IOS Player 
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    I have everything except the antler hair!! and this years skirt and fog breath I think? My first gift box was great as I got the cream jacket but yesterday’s was dire!! 
    iOS player 
    level 69
    AliBryant said:
    The partnership tiles are REALLY clogging up the works. Glu should decrease their frequency during this event. We only have a limited window for the holiday items, whereas we have all year to get partnerships. It's maddening seeing some of these palettes.
    ESPECIALLY as I never usually get tiles so would appreciate them in normal giftboxes! Unless... maybe they are a gift in themselves?! As they as rare during the rest of the year (assuming as I never see any) maybe this sudden abundance is a Christmas gift? 
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    Every year they set the item drop rate super low and I get very stressed about running out of time to get the items. Is that still happening this time around?
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Violetta is living her butch ski bunny fantasy in these cool winter boots from the daily box! I can count my normal-looking flat shoes in the wardrobe on one hand, so I’m stoked to add them to my small collection. We get so much snow and ice where I live, so these are a pretty popular style!

• soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Allegorie said:
    @HollySisk the same happened to me last night, I opened 1 box only. And of course I got energy. That’s so frustrating :(

I usually get offered the option to watch a video to open another box but I didn't get it yesterday. And now I can't remember if I got it the day before that... I guess I'll wait and see if it lets me today. Super frustrating. 
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    edited December 2018
    @soundspretty ive noticed I have to keep the screen up longer lately to get the option. It will say 15 stars but about 30 seconds later it will say watch a video
    iOS
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts

I got the “bad breath aura!” 😂 it is pretty cool in action ! Maybe need to reconsider my doll clothes for the colder weather , no wonder she is freezing. 
    IOS Player 
    AliBryant said:
    @soundspretty ive noticed I have to keep the screen up longer lately to get the option. It will say 15 stars but about 30 seconds later it will say watch a video
    Thanks for the tip!! I got the option today but I'll have to remember that.
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    I got the pajamas and the shoes today! (And a lousy Glamm Magazine partnership tile for the 8th or so time... partnerships for energy is crap!!! Just have them removed from the boxes after the initial real prize Glu)

iOS

• SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts

Stars in your box!  I haven’t seen stars in dailies for ages 😒
    Omg I got the Antler hair!!! 
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    OMG there were TWO items in my pallette and I actually picked one!!!

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • GustavoGBVGustavoGBV Registered Users, Member 48 Posts
    Here’s me wearing the items. As you can see, the top is quite glitchy with photo booth poses. One glove off if you don’t use the pose to hold something, and a hilarious floating hand in the one pose. 

mens have this glitch too
  • jaeannjaeann Registered Users, Member 502 Posts

Boooo! I’m grinchin’ right now 
    iOS platform 
    PM for FB requests 💞
    #dontpunishpayingplayers
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    I was only allowed to open 1 box today and I had 2 items in my pallette. Guess what I got? cash 😭😭😭😭
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited December 2018
    Oh. My. Kardashians.  Look what Kat got a few  minutes ago  She's trying to convince Z to go out.  Z wants  to stay home and wait for her own Gift Boxes. She wants that jacket too!

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    Had a lucky pick on my first box! Then decided to spend 10 K-Stars to open a second and got energy 🙃

50% chance of picking energy with this palette

she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • GustavoGBVGustavoGBV Registered Users, Member 48 Posts

One less thing ... and one more hair for the collection. 

I loved the hair, and in this photo it looks like a Christmas campaign.
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    At least there were items today! But sadly I didn’t choose them (almost picked the purse)
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    Yes I picked an extra box 😂😂 feeling lucky!!
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    @GustavoGBV congrats on getting that hair!  It’s my favorite one for James. He wears it almost every day. 
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • thenailaholicthenailaholic Registered Users 227 Posts
    I haven't had holiday items in any of my boxes yet. Very disappointed. 
  • icechicicechic Registered Users, Member 280 Posts
    Today’s picks... missed em!  :s

I play three games on iOS devices.
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    #MoreAds4Kstars
    #FixTheWine
  • icechicicechic Registered Users, Member 280 Posts
    Not sure where to post this... but once I saw it, I can’t unsee it! I was in the kloset working on jewelry & noticed my doll’s hand/arm appears to have a tremor in this sweater! I can’t stop seeing it now. I think she needs to switch to decaf! lol 😆 

I play three games on iOS devices.
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    #MoreAds4Kstars
    #FixTheWine
  • MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts
    Day 3 😍☃️
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    edited December 2018
    The holiday boxes have just started and I’m already frustrated.  I only get one free box.  If i want a second, it’s 10 Kstars.  
    I stupidly splurged today and got a basic tile. 

Look at this palette! It’s ridiculous and I chose the worst options. 

Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • AllegorieAllegorie Registered Users, Member 558 Posts
    OH MY GOD. 5 items and I picked THIS TOP? Looks like my luck is gone for good.

★ A+++ / Daily iOS player ★
        #BonusStarForParties
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    edited December 2018
    Force quit the app if it doesn’t let you watch a video. It works for me every time. I usually do this right before i open my daily boxes. I completely forgot yesterday and I almost paid 10 stars for the second one, but I thought I give it a shot, force quitted the game in between the two boxes and the video option came back.

Unfortunately I only had one item in my palette which is ridiculous considering I only own 2 of them. I even payed for a third box and got 3 energy. I’m not gonna spend more stars on these even though I really want them because the chances aren’t that great and I suck at picking boxes most of the time.
    iOS