🎆 v9.7 Update - HoHoHoHoliday 2018 is here!

Comments

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    edited December 2018
    The Roberto Cavalli official web site has two more looks!  I am dying for that dress to the left of Kim!

More pics from Roberto Cavalli site:

iOS
  • KKHGaiaKKHGaia Registered Users, Member 72 Posts
    @AliBryant ooooo prettyyy. i think those are gonna be in Kollections, like the last Alice + Olivia collab!
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    KKHGaia said:
    @AliBryant ooooo prettyyy. i think those are gonna be in Kollections, like the last Alice + Olivia collab!
    I hope not :p I hope they will be available during a weekend event as earnable or in the GB
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
    Ugh I hope not too, even a SMC is better than a Kollection! 
    iOS
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Liking the new update and the winter tappables, snowman and snow globe are v cute! Also randomly I don't know if anyone remembers he saying my Cassio had changed, well was doing the Xmas party gig and he's gone back to his previous look. 

I like the the look of the Roberto Cavalli items, looking forward to seeing the rest.mhsvent bought any yet as debating which I like most as don't want to blow loads of stars just yet as there's several things from this update I want in next VIP so saving them for now.
    I play on iOS
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    edited December 2018
    AliBryant said:
    The Roberto Cavalli official web site has two more looks!  I am dying for that dress to the left of Kim!

You get to model the dress to the left of Kim in the storyline gig!!! I hope it’s purchaseable eventually tho, fingers crossed 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
    edited December 2018
    @mikaylachimo oh no I hope we can still get it somehow!! It's my favorite of what we've seen so far for sure :)

Edited to update: I spoke with someone who already did the gig, we don't get to keep it  :'(:'(:'(
    iOS
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    It's great to see your reactions to the Roberto Cavalli items! We're also bringing back the Spread the Joy gift boxes next weekend!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    @KalindaKing That's great news. Please tell the team we want to own the Roberto Cavalli modeling gig dress somehow. It is too beautiful to be only seen for a brief moment in the gig!
    iOS
    AliBryant said:
    @KalindaKing That's great news. Please tell the team we want to own the Roberto Cavalli modeling gig dress somehow. It is too beautiful to be only seen for a brief moment in the gig!
    Yes but not in a kollection though 😅

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Woo hoo spread the joy gift programs I love that.  Tytytytyty Glu
    i
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    My doll is evolving. She shops so much, she has grown an extra hand to hold more bags 
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    KKHGaia said:
    Looks like we might be getting a new hair colour! Dusty plum?
    i noticed this too but i thought it was i who has the memory of a goldfish and completely forgot it was there. apparently not hahahah
    Let’s hope we get that color for our dolls also !! sure would kill it with that hair color !! Its so pretty 
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    edited December 2018
    It's great to see your reactions to the Roberto Cavalli items! We're also bringing back the Spread the Joy gift boxes next weekend!
    @Chelsea. GIRRRLLLL
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    We're featured on Vogue.com! Can anyone read French? If not, Google's automatic translation is pretty good

https://www.vogue.fr/mode/news-mode/articles/roberto-cavalli-habille-les-avatars-kardashian-dans-le-jeu-kim-kardashian-hollywood-jeu-mobile/71091
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    We're featured on Vogue.com! Can anyone read French? If not, Google's automatic translation is pretty good

https://www.vogue.fr/mode/news-mode/articles/roberto-cavalli-habille-les-avatars-kardashian-dans-le-jeu-kim-kardashian-hollywood-jeu-mobile/71091
    Thanks for the link, here are the inspo pieces to what we have seen in the game so far!
    Red Jumpsuit from closet (wish we had the jacket too!):

Dress from the closet:

Kim's Coat in the game graphics:

Weekends event earnable coat:

Storyline dress from modeling quest:

iOS
  • PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    I'm glad some of you are having good luck with your daily GBs, cuz I'm sure not:

Guess all I'm getting for Christmas is trolled :tired_face: lmao, this palette is wild!
    iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

OMG @Pez that palette is rank. 7 out of 8 partnership tiles?!
    iOS
  • PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    @AliBryant Right?! I don't think I've ever seen more than 5/8.

I'd complain that I have no holiday items in my GB when I'm still missing 5 or 6, but look at all those partnership tiles making up for that... Actually, yeah, I'm still gonna complain, because I didn't pick ANY of them! :D But I can barely even feel mad right now because of how funny and absurd it is.
    iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

• LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    OMG Spread the Joy Giftboxes!!!

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    On both my games I didn't get my kstars for watching ads! This happened after the update.

*crickets*

I've seen a few others complain about this issue too. Both my games did not get 5kstars each and today I haven't tried watching because I'm already getting the minimum 5 ads per day, don't want to waste it!
    This is happening to me too!! I really hope the team sees this and comes with fix soon!
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • RebelliauxRebelliaux Registered Users, Member 215 Posts
    Please make a kkh version of Naomi Campbell’s Long, straight, 90’s supermodel hair on Roberto Cavalli’s show 😭
  • Val_Val_ Registered Users 358 Posts
    Anyone else seeing this?
    edited December 2018

Do you want me to translate it :p?
    edit, I checked Google and the translation is pretty accurate 

Make kkh great again: 
  • PicThisTiaPicThisTia Registered Users, Member 226 Posts
    Got my update but no holiday box huh what’s happen. I was excited and then I saw this. no goodies. I’m ready spend my money this week for them goodies and now Idk   😜
  • PicThisTiaPicThisTia Registered Users, Member 226 Posts

Well I’m happy for those six years of taking French and Italian gonna finally pay off right now. 😭
  • Miley_Caren343Miley_Caren343 Registered Users, Member 66 Posts
    From what i can see of this outfit... I'M OBSESSED! BUT PLEASE, praying to god, please do not put it as a SYS event! Like put it as a bundle, i wpuld spend shit money for this! Pease glu😭😭💖i might not get it if it will be a sys event! IM SCARED
    I would not jump the gun here @Miley_Caren343 in saying it might be a SYS. Who knows? I personally think it will be in a Kollection like the Halloween outfits or in the giftboxes for a VIP.

Linda

#KKH4Life
  • Miley_Caren343Miley_Caren343 Registered Users, Member 66 Posts
    LindaVB said:
    I would not jump the gun here @Miley_Caren343 in saying it might be a SYS. Who knows? I personally think it will be in a Kollection like the Halloween outfits or in the giftboxes for a VIP.

They always put the best clothes in SYS events! And honestly it upsetts me, a lot of people don't like it!
    1-it is very hard to finish it, especially if you don't have a lot of clothes(like me)
    2-if you don't get lot of votes, you will have to buy tickets and at the end you might not finish it even if you have bought tickets!
    3- you can't reuse stuff!
    I'm not saying it is a SYS event but that's just my prediction❤
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    edited December 2018
    Im soo hyped for the Hollyday GiftBoxes to arrive to Facebook :D 
    I really wanna try and get as many itens as i can this year :D 
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020