Holiday gift boxes - 2018!

Comments

• KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 795 Posts
    My next palette 
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Whoa! I had two items in my palette and picked both for free today :-) Now I’m fully ready for Christmas morning with the reindeer hair and onesie pajamas.

• Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Woo hoo! Lucky me. It's been awhile since my holiday palette looked this good. I won the shoes and the dress. Yay me🤗

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    edited December 2018
    HollySisk said:
    The holiday boxes have just started and I’m already frustrated.  I only get one free box.  If i want a second, it’s 10 Kstars.  
    I stupidly splurged today and got a basic tile. 

Look at this palette! It’s ridiculous and I chose the worst options. 

Have you tried waiting like 30 seconds? There's been a glitch lately where the "watch a video" button takes a while to come up and at first you'll see the 15 star button
    iOS

Not just a look, but a lifestyle ❤️
    Garbage. 😠😠😠

iOS
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts

• LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Aaargh missed the hair!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    2nd day in a row with no items
  • jaeannjaeann Registered Users, Member 502 Posts

Opened the Malibu tile and then watched a video and opened one of the vip tiles *I’m not vip* so then I opened the 4 energy. Spent 15 kstars and opened the other vip tile, and then the tajni tile. So as you can see, the only boxes I didn’t open were 10 energy (better than 4) and the TWO Christmas items. I’m going to go drown my sorrows in eggnog (minus the eggs, milk, sugar, or cream) 🙃
    iOS platform 
    PM for FB requests 💞
    #dontpunishpayingplayers
  • charliegraycharliegray Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
    Grrrr, I want that coat with the handleld 😩😩
    xx
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    No items in my palette today even though I am missing so many of them:

On the bright side, that partnership tile was the last one I needed for this dress:

Not sure how I feel about it but I was glad to finally get it!
    Feeling annoyed at my impulsive self this weekend 😅

she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
    @shady_queen Welcome to the forum. Posting unofficial spoilers is not allowed here.
    iOS
    @shady_queen these are not allowed here
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    edited December 2018
    AliBryant said:
    HollySisk said:
    The holiday boxes have just started and I’m already frustrated.  I only get one free box.  If i want a second, it’s 10 Kstars.  
    I stupidly splurged today and got a basic tile. 

Look at this palette! It’s ridiculous and I chose the worst options. 

Have you tried waiting like 30 seconds? There's been a glitch lately where the "watch a video" button takes a while to come up and at first you'll see the 15 star button

This worked like a charm for me today. I closed out the game after my free box, restarted, and then waited 30 sec. 
    iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    edited December 2018
    3 items today!!!! got the reindeer hair 

i call this look ~reindeer chic~ 
    oh AND this hair got me the “to dye for” achievement so I also got 10 k stars 😎
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
    Frustrated Lucy is such a distinct mood! 😂

My lucky steak continues with another holiday item! (Thanks Glu, my wardrobe needed some festive glamour! It’s such a nice surprise to get a new item in a daily box.)

I got this dark green bag with a jaunty striped ribbon and gold chain detail:

• SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Rikk said:

My lucky steak continues with another holiday item! (Thanks Glu, my wardrobe needed some festive glamour! It’s such a nice surprise to get a new item in a daily box.)

I got this dark green bag with a jaunty striped ribbon and gold chain detail:

You must be one of the luckiest people alive!  Congrats on all your great items and picks, send a little luck my way 😉

Got the boots in today's box. Ali is thrilled to get any item after getting squat in yesterday's boxes!
    Here she is with puffer coat squad @Naimonster and @Johana and the new pose. Jax shaved his beard so Ali is feeling how smooth he is now.
    iOS
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts

Had the worse luck with GB boxes this week but luckily things start to look up with the daily boxes and I got the hair that I wanted the most!

IOS Player 
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts

I still need 7 items, so please provide them :) 
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
    @yezx 😮😮😮 I'm sorry, what a heinous palette! 
    iOS
    edited December 2018
     I let one of my sons pick my third box after striking out with my first two boxes... and seriously he picked the top <3

My doll caught up with @wolfandbutler2 and @Naimonster in St. Moritz, all wearing the gorgeous top!

Linda

#KKH4Life
  • GustavoGBVGustavoGBV Registered Users, Member 48 Posts

Updating my list... I know I will not use this item because it does not make my style and I would not use it in real life, but why not change it in my doll. Only one more to go... 
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    @yezx 😮😮😮 I'm sorry, what a heinous palette! 
    Yes including partnerships when I'm not even VIP lol
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    @AliBryant Smoother than baby's skin, no pricks. Use promo code SMOOTHJAX to get 15% off your first order.

@LindaVB will your son be getting a new xbox?
    PM to add
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    My palette today...

I am missing TEN items, and none of them showed up

she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Forgot to take a screenshot today bc as I picked my box I accidentally stepped on my dog's foot and had to apologize BUT I got the skirt woohoo! Haven't seen the sweater yet but I'm jonesing for it.
  • jaeannjaeann Registered Users, Member 502 Posts

I can only be mad at myself 😩 
    iOS platform 
    PM for FB requests 💞
    #dontpunishpayingplayers