5⭐ KK:H WeekEnd Event 12/07/18 Hanukkah Continues as Santa Checks His List

Comments

• LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    I got the hair on my GB!
    Im so happy with it <3 Specially since i have been wanting more hair styles with bangs because i think Emma looks FIERCE with bangs <3

Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • ArianaKKHArianaKKH Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    As I’m not into the gb items, I decided to try the Cavalli kollection and I got the skirt
    iOS player
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ari.kkh.184
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    I've got more news! We're running another Show Your Style event on Monday with a Winter Wonderland theme, just in time for the holidays. As we are still testing the feature, some of you will have access to Trendsetters! Like always, let us know what you think of the event and the prizes. Have fun styling looks for the cold weather! 

I hope Glu listened to us and lowered the point for the SYS Event!
    I really like the icy necklace, the shoes with the feather detail and the gorgeous dress!
    The hair is cute and the glitter even tough it looks like dandruf, its very unique!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • MelanieKKHMelanieKKH Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    KKHGaia said:

i think i love that plastic leopard coat + tights + heels combo the most is bc its from this hilarious episode where they were all very extra lmao
    How filming reality show with besties at Bel Air's dining room looks like
  • KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    Im sorry but this is one of the worst events I've ever seen.....i dont like anything, and I usually love the events before christmas :(
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • jaeannjaeann Registered Users, Member 502 Posts
    edited December 2018
    Anyone else missing the camera man in bel air and Hollywood? 
    Edit: false alarm. I found him
    iOS platform 
    PM for FB requests 💞
    #dontpunishpayingplayers
  • Val_Val_ Registered Users 358 Posts
    Silz1217 said:

Like really??? 145 star to get energy?? I really like the bundle but if I get the energy I will be pissed 
    Oh no the horror 

I really hope you manage to get the bundle... but knowing how rigged the Kollections are... :( Good luck!! Fingers crossed! Break a leg!  

• yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    edited December 2018
    I was wondering why we dont have 5 star kollections anymore? That way we at least had the 4 event items in the palette? Would be fair if we get those back but the price stays at 40 kstars?
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    I also tried the Cavalli Kollection and got the skirt. I'm not sure if I want to continue - I know I'll get the sunglasses...

Here’s my box. After seeing the lips on my doll, I was aiming for those, but I’m happy with the boots and hair.

iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    I got the Boho hair and I'm in love with it. I may never take it off my doll's head!  I also had a shot at the icy breath in my holiday gift box but I missed it this time. At least it was there! 
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    So my free box got me stars, thought I'd gamble again see if I get an item got more stars, thought ok one more got the hair. Am happy with that, I like the lips but not so much on my doll they look a bit close to her nose.

I play on iOS
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    KKHGaia said:

i think i love that plastic leopard coat + tights + heels combo the most is bc its from this hilarious episode where they were all very extra lmao
    How filming reality show with besties at Bel Air's dining room looks like
    Great. Now I need to buy that white with red roses number in the closet. Now I see it’s from the KarJens Wears Prada episode.    Bah, i’m Just kidding.  

Hey, is it just me, or have you seen something in you closet and said “oh, why didn’t I buy it during Black Friday?” That has happened to me about 30 times.  Brilliant marketing, would be a 30% off sale this week.  I’d probably buy a zillion things I don;t need, just because it was on sale and I missed it the week before.  Lol.  And the Kollections....I was deciding how many boses to buy from the Kollection, and there’s another Kollection.  
    ‘And...now that our wardrobe should have increased thanks to the sales, Kollections, collections and events.....
    I really really really need a closet makeover.  Add 2 more sections.....a hot section and a not section. Even just a not section would help. How much time do we waste scrolling past things we will never ever use?  

‘Ok, that’s my outburst for the morning. Time for more caffeine, more tapping, and more decorating.  ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • t_treet_tree Registered Users, Member 256 Posts
    Won the GB hair! Love the whole outfit, but not gonna chase. I tried for the Roberto Cavalli kollection, won the skirt first, then 60 energy. I’ll stop there. 
  • AllegorieAllegorie Registered Users, Member 558 Posts
    THIS IS A JOKE ! I haven't won a single Christmas item yet, but somehow I always manage to pick the box with the GB item I want inside (for the last weeks at least).  :D  

★ A+++ / Daily iOS player ★
        #BonusStarForParties

I cant even see the bag? 😅 Please make it a handheld 

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts

WHHHYYYYYY

WHHHYYYYYY
    Same

Make kkh great again: 
  • Mani86Mani86 Registered Users 237 Posts

This is was my free box and I really can’t complain. I would have been happy with any of the items, not chasing anything though. :) 
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    Shall i continue Hanukkah in this thread or no?
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    edited December 2018
    astray said:
    Shall i continue Hanukkah in this thread or no?
    Bring it on! 🎉

Liking this tiny weird bag! I see a phone and a liquid lipstick inside :-)

edited December 2018
    Yes please @astray.  I've included it in the title. If you'd prefer to leave it in the other, that's fine too.  Your call. :)

Plus, later when you get a chance, I'd live go see all 15 spellings.  I think I know 3. Chanukah, Hanukkah, and chanukka?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    Omg. The past couple of weeks I just haven’t been able to stop chasing GB items even when I’m not a huge fan of them AND when I already have the main items that I liked, so I end up chasing items I’m not even a fan of.
    What is happening to me?????? Lol

Scolding myself for not banking up my K-Stars for the upcoming winter events with outfits I know I’ll be obsessed with 😭
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    @kokokokonut @Val_ thanks but can’t risk it so I open a box from a different kollection for 45 star and got what I wanted yey me!! 
    As for this one I have to pass hopefully it’s back again when there is a star sale!! ... about star sale is that happening on Xmas?? I thought we had some type of sale last year and bunch of Tb items added to the closet can anyone please confirm this for me or am I tripping??
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    @Silz1217 I can't find any reference to a star sale in the Event Encyclopedia or the Christmas event thread from last year :(

iOS
    @AliBryant is right. There can be random offers and sales, but there is n regular star sake n Christmas.  That's why so many players stock up on Black Friday.  I remember usually a sale in Spring/summer.  One year Mother's Day, another around Father's Day? And sometimes Androids get a sale, or iOS gets a sale, but Black Friday is the Big, dependable one.  
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    edited December 2018
    Okay I shall continue here and  you're correct @kokokokonut Chanukka is also another way of spelling it 

Also I'm definitely gonna share the rest of the ways to spell Hanukkah. 

Oh and sooo many people have asked me what my ethnicity is exactly, I've many ethnic backgrounds of course lol. But I've mostly 
     been asked many times what kind of jew am I. Weird huh? But at the same time it's a very good question and i know they don't ask out of malice they ask out of genuine curiosity. A lot of people dunno but there's many kinds of Jews, there's  Ashkenazic, Sephardic and Mizarhi jews, of course the list goes on but I'll stop right there since i want to mention where all have come from once i come from work, after all it's Hanukkah and i like to think we all share the same holiday and beliefs no matter where we've come from. But in case anyone is wondering I'm an Ashkenazic Jew. 🙂

• samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    A lucky pick! I’m not a huge fan of the hair, but I’m super happy to have it!
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Still can’t get over those photos of Nick & Priyanka’s wedding in India! I met him a few years ago and now he’s taken...

Anyway, I love the gift box hair and my new Roberto Cavalli clothes. This Sunday is the season finale of KUWTK. Then the next day is another Show Your Style & 5-Star Throwback Event!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.