⭐ Official KK:H Suggestion thread ⭐

Comments

• astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    Glu Gods pleaseeee take in consideration all of these
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    Julia88 said:
    Can we please have a new location(Spain, Norway, Turkey,for example) new house(Bel Air one doesn't need any more rooms in my opinion) and a new business? We haven't had a new business in ages
    Oooooooo I would love to see a Norway location! 🇳🇴
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    edited December 2018
    I think it would be fun to have a Chicago location! Tall city buildings, the river walk, and millennium park/the bean, maybe a deep dish pizza place for dates. It would be so cute. We have soo many US locations but none in the Midwest (that I can think of).

Kim even has a child named after Chicago! 😊 her birthday is coming up, I’m picturing an update with a storyline where we can meet Kim’s newest baby (and maybe finally have that update where our kids get older! And we can have a third!) and we get to go to Chicago because of how much it means to Kanye. We can even open a new so chic store or another business there! 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • ruraljurorruraljuror Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Please slow down the onslaught of tasks/jobs.
    I play multiple times a day, and try to complete as many jobs as possible, but it seems like lately, after every job completion, you're assigned another one. Seeing the stack of tasks I have left to complete is lowkey giving me anxiety, and makes me want to abandon the game altogether. 
    My favourite pace is when I have only have 2 or 3 tasks to complete. 
  • charliegraycharliegray Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
    edited December 2018
    - the option to remove contacts on both FB & GC (I’ve still got inactive players from like 2015 cluttering my list)

- the option to switch contacts from professional to romantic (vice versa)

- more interactive version of konnections with IRL players as well as a more filtered search (models, promoters, A-list, D-list...etc)

- a feature that allows our children to grow up!! I feel sorry for my babies, them being cooped up and frankly neglected in that god-awful nursery is just sad :( 

- ability to merge both female & male items together, I know some male players who would love to get their hands on some of the eye shadow palettes & lips, AT LEAST!

- fast skip quests, for a sum of energy. Tapping just ain’t it, chief *sighs* or at least give us a more streamlined motion while tapping, it’s so blocky (maybe just holding a tab?) 

ᴛʜᴇʀᴇs sᴏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ᴍᴏʀᴇ, ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴛʜɪs ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ, ʟᴏʟ. xx  

xx
  • skyexdiorskyexdior Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Hello and thank you for this! 
    - Body Type Variety: We need thicker avatars!
    - More facial features: I would love to see more noses, eyes and lip shapes. 
    - Ombre hair colors and more realistic hair colors.
    - More LOCATIONS and vehicles (theyvet been neglected lately) and I'd love a North Pole location for the December update. 
    - More makeups ( and proportional lips)

• LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    edited December 2018
    I wanna talk in behalf of all the KKH Facebook players!
    Yes we apriciate Glu adding new poses because other platform players can enjoy them BUT poses for us Facebook players are kinda useless since we cant take photos!
    I seriusly wish we Facebook players could have a perfectly workable Photobooth so we could enjoy taking photos in diferent poses just like other platform plays do!
    I know im here constantly asking for a workable Photobooth for Facebook players, because thats something we really want so we can share photos with the other KKH platform players!
    I hope Glu keep that in mind and in the near future can give that to us Facebook players :) 
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • MelanieKKHMelanieKKH Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    edited December 2018
    We need abulity to hide or delete or sale items we don't want to see. I think with one of this things scrolling past clothes list would be faster and easier.
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    New Years furniture sale!  Preferably during a vip event. You could also include the staff and/or pets ;);)
    iOS
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    alice_kkh said:
    New Years furniture sale!  Preferably during a vip event. You could also include the staff and/or pets ;);)
    I love this idea!!! I’ve been trying to fully furnish the Bel Air home but it is crazy expensive
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    edited December 2018
    Little by little I am purchasing stuff at bel-air house like if i got the amount of kstars or cash that the item was worth i purchased it. There are a lot of more things that I'm saving my kstars and money up for so i can purchase because you're right the bel-air home is ridiculously expensive and it feels like it'll be impossible to completely furnish.
  • sarahksarahk Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    PLEASE customizable homes. I adore interrior design and this aspect of the game is needed !
    Name (KKH): Sarah
    Level: 26
    #AddBodyShapes
    #AddMoreMakeupStyles
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Please update the Celebrity Perks. I am maxed out and have all the items. VIP membership is just becoming more and more pointless. Make it worth it Glu!!!
    iOS
  • melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    The points for the SYS event should be lowered by at least a 100 points! People who are on first, second and third place in the Trendsetter event should get all of the prizes! 🤗
  • t_treet_tree Registered Users, Member 256 Posts
    I just noticed we can decorate Bel Air. In the main part of the house, there’s an option for a wreath or paper decorations. You can only choose one. There’s plenty of room for both, and I’d love both. Can you please fix this? Thanks!
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    I would like 'mirror nails' or chrome nails in different colors.
    Android
  • AmiliciousAmilicious Registered Users 415 Posts
    Here for the celebrity perks upgrades too. I’ve been maxed out for way over a year now. It would be awesome if instead of some random items we could get static overall game bonuses like price of kollections not stacking up as high or opening a second event box for free once in a while, etc. 

We spend a lot of money on this game, would be nice to feel valued as customers and rewarded for sticking with it for so long. 
    With partnerships.....Can we please not have repeat tiles until we have earned all the first level partnerships? For example, I have earned all three tiles for Femme and Muse multiple times, so I am just getting energy at this point, which sucks because I still have so many great clothes to earn from other partnerships!!  You take daily box items out of the palette once we earn them, why can't you do the same for partnership tiles?
    iOS
    Some American locations that I would like to see added in the future (besides Chicago, which was suggested above and I fully endorse as well):
    1) Jackson Hole, Wyoming, since Kanye had his CD launch party there, and there’s the tie-in with the Kendall & Kylie game
    2) Cleveland, Ohio, only because Khloe lives there part-time with He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named
    3) Nashville, Tennessee—I’m pretty biased on this one, since I’m from here, but Kim really did come to Nashville about 3 or 4 years ago for the launch of an energy drink. The only thing I have to say is if you do it, DON’T make it completely country-themed!
    Some other ones that would be fun are Atlanta, Georgia; Texas (there are MULTIPLE large cities to choose from); Seattle, Washington; Boston, Massachusetts; Philadelphia, Pennsylvania; and Denver, Colorado. 
    Additionally, adding Armenia is pretty important imo, considering the significance to the family and their amazing trip there about 5 years ago. 
  • MelanieKKHMelanieKKH Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    I would like to own chalet home at St. Moritz. St. Moritz is so beautiful but there is not much to do, so house will help I think
  • Mani86Mani86 Registered Users 237 Posts
    With the achievements being “updated” I would love for Glu to find ways to reward long-time players better. Add clothes when you reach new levels, more cash items the higher the level, bigger rewards for leveling up etc (can’t think of more right now, just woke up) That way you’ll feel valued as a long-time customer wether you’ve payed a lot or not - you’ve spent tons of time playing the game. So not just reward the players with hacks or the ones that pay a lot. I would love that. 👍🏼
  • ApricotjamApricotjam Registered Users, Member 69 Posts
    I think it's been said before but better separation between the closet areas. For instance when you're in all items it should only be the items you don't own, or make a separate area for items not owned. 
  • HazelnutLatteHazelnutLatte Registered Users 109 Posts
    I love Thailand, so I would love a Thailand location!
  • RebelliauxRebelliaux Registered Users, Member 215 Posts
    Glu, please consider bringing back at least 2 Kim’s SMCs a week for it’s too long to wait for every week for just one SMC that is not even pretty. I always anticipate every week for a bomb Kim SMC to come back yet we’ve been having 2 Kim x Mario singles in the past 2 weeks and it’s just disappointing to see it. For sure what’s coming next monday is the third eye makeup from that kim x mario bundle 🙄
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    I know this has probably been mentioned a hundred times already but can we please get the option to go back and forth between the wardrobe and the photo booth? 🙏 sometimes I just want to take a quick pic of an outfit without changing my doll’s clothes. Thanks. 😊
    iOS
    Please put the Times Square background back in everyone's games so we can take NYE pics!
    iOS
  • JessKKHJessKKH Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    More body types
    Original SYS
    a different range and variation of weekday events no more professional
    Pop up shop
    new location, house and business each update
    more facial features for girls and guys
    3 earnables for guys
    throwback boxes (not kollections) to update all the 2017 and most of the 2018 items
    weekend story lines that are interesting and exciting, not what we have been getting recently
    increase all achievements
    more partnerships
    more storylines each update
    increase perks
    no more limited time kollections each week, new kollections bought in with the update 
    better quality of clothes
    babies to finally grow
    add another child
    bring smc back
    more poses
    more backgrounds for photobooth
    more items that cost cash each update
    @AliBryant that is a great idea!