5⭐ KK:H WeekEnd Event 12/07/18 Hanukkah Continues as Santa Checks His List

Comments

• SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Hmmmm no option for sending holiday giftboxes in my game, but if they messed with the gifting I am going to be so pissed!!! 😡 That was the one thing I was looking forward to!
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    webra said:
    @katiealexandraa It was $2.99 US dollars.
    Ah, that's crazy!! I can't imagine paying that for 1 item!! Sucks, I would love to send my friends some gifts, but that's just way too much!
    Thank you for sharing  :)
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    edited December 2018
    You know, it’s possible it’s a glitch. I had the ability to return the gift, but I have no option to send new ones. When I picked the 5 energy, it was one of 8 boxes that all had 5 energy....
    iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    webra said:
    You know, it’s possible it’s a glitch. I had the ability to return the gift, but I have no option to send new ones. When I picked the 5 energy, it was one of 8 boxes that all had 5 energy....
    Maybe! I haven't heard of them even testing the gifts yet. So, maybe it accidentally showed up in someone's game?
    I really do hope they are more affordable--would love to send some friends some gifts!!
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I'm so excited. I can't wait to see what the boxes are this year.
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    I got the bundle on my second try!!! o m g
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    I got an ingame mini update that released all the previously sent but never received Spread the Joy giftboxes (i got about 12 of them). As I own all items I received energy from all these boxes:

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • BellaKKHBellaKKH Registered Users, Member 589 Posts
    astray said:
    @BellaKKH that's pretty cool always exciting to meet a fellow Jew. I had a friend who's family were Sephardic Jews, it was pretty interesting to learn how they went about celebrating Hanukkah

So tonight is the sixth Night of Chanukah

so that means we recite two blessings and kindle six lights in the menorah, there's also a song called Eight Days of Hanukkah and the many ways of spelling Hanukkah that I've been meaning to share with you all but work has had me pretty darn busy, 

Anyhoo

The sixth night of Chanukah 

Same! There aren’t many of us outside of the ME unfortunately, so it’s been really lovely seeing your posts with such pride. I have gained so much weight this week lol! A lot of fried goodies! I hope you and your family are having a  lovely Hanukkah, and that all your gift boxes are wonderful! 
  • RebelliauxRebelliaux Registered Users, Member 215 Posts

Love this dress; it’s so classy
  • ArianaKKHArianaKKH Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    Glad I’m dressed properly for the beach photo shoot
    iOS player
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ari.kkh.184
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    edited December 2018
    The spread the joy gift box hasn’t started it yet. What @webra got might be a glitch. Glu just fixed a connection issue (Thanks to the tech team! 👍). Some players are getting Valentines/ holiday gift boxes that didn’t go through in the past TWO!! years with only 5 energy bolts in it as most players have already had all the gift items from the previous years. This also needs to be addressed. After players have all the special box gift items, they should get KStars in the gift box if they receive more, not just a pitiful 5 energy bolts as these special gift boxes were purchased with real life money💰! Really hope the tech team could look into this! Please~~🎁

🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    Gosh everyone stpp calling out Kalinda and calling her names, it's absolutely unnecessary. It's not like she controls the game she's the messenger. We should thank her for putting up with us, helping us when people are having game issues. 

It's no wonder that glu is trying to find ways to discourage people from playing hacked games. They miss out on a lot of money because of hacked games. So being so upset and angry with Kalinda because you won't be able to play 1 event is just nuts. It's a risk you take if you hack. 
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    edited December 2018
    Re: Early giftboxes from friends
    What you are getting now are left over boxes from the last giving event. Players may have a few left over unsent, and either they are sending them now....OR more likely, these are errant boxes sent, but not received until now.
    Eggnog is great, whiskey is better. Lol.
    ‘If anyone is not getting Luxe calls from Maria, see if you have 10 or more undone tasks.  She won’t usually call if you have 10 or more undone tasks. 
    ;(
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Wow @mikaylachimo! That’s awesome! It’s a really pretty one, too ❤️
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    Look what I've got in my daily giftbox😍
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    When I updated on both my games, I received 3-4 years worth of wardrobe gifts and 2 years worth of Valentines/Holiday gifts from friends. I bought the items with money myself, so I got a useless bunch of 5 energy. All these years I thought nobody liked me enough to gift me anything 😭😭😭

I agree, we should definitely be getting like 60kstars or something instead of measly 5 energy. Or I personally feel that once we have all the items, friends should be informed that we hit the limit of gifts received so that they can send to another friend who is still missing items. This is much better use of real money, I'd rather more people get gifts than 1 person getting a bunch of energy.
    PM to add
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    So when you have the items, you pay €4 for 5 energy? What a ripoff
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    yezx said:
    So when you have the items, you pay €4 for 5 energy? What a ripoff

Once you have all the items, whoever else sends you a gift, you get 5 energy because there's no more items left. So it's more of your friend paid $2.50 for herself to get an item, then $2.50 for you to get energy lol.
    PM to add
  • webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    LindaVB said:
    I got an ingame mini update that released all the previously sent but never received Spread the Joy giftboxes (i got about 12 of them). As I own all items I received energy from all these boxes:

Yes - that’s what happened to me - except I actually got to pick one of the new gift items and was able to PAY to send one. So I should have had all new items in 7 of the boxes. I hope they do fix this!
    iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Last year, we could buy one AND send one free to a friend for US$2.99. I hope this will not be changed to buy one and PAY one for a friend. That would be disappointing!

🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    Ok so the speed the joy boxes are not out yet right? Cause I don’t see nothing on my game 
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    Rikk said:
    Wow @mikaylachimo! That’s awesome! It’s a really pretty one, too ❤️
    So envy u I have 145 star pick between the bundle and 40 energy I’m dying
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    edited December 2018
    Silz1217 said:
    Ok so the speed the joy boxes are not out yet right? Cause I don’t see nothing on my game 
    That's right, Kalinda said next week. Webra was just super lucky to get a glitch with a new hairstyle!
    iOS
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    That is so weird because so did I?! I got the earrings first and then the bundle. Ironic as I desperately wanted the stars, skirt or top and don’t really like the dress or hair 😂😂😂
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    Sorry, we cant talk about hacked games. I cleaned up. Thanks for understanding.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • GustavoGBVGustavoGBV Registered Users, Member 48 Posts

Male looks from this 5 star weekend event
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    I also got the 5 energy bolt glitch and I didn't even have all the items. I saw the spread the joy purse and earrings once, but after that just energy multiple times over.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
    edited December 2018
    KaylaJ said:
    AliBryant said:
    @KalindaKing so will everyone who got the last SYS get this one, but only some users will get Trendsetters?
    Yes! And when I say "everyone" I mean everyone except for players with hacked games
    Ok so, i don't want to be the one, but i'm going to be the one lmao! Lets start here
    I don't play hacked game, my game is like original. But i have a lot of friends that actually do have hacked games...why you may ask? It is because this game is getting much harder and harder, a lot of dolls have mentioned about the male players and the weekend events being much harder to finish. I think it is a little bit disresepectful to the ones that play hacked games, cause they still subscribe to your vip, they still buy SMC/bundles for you to treat them like that? I don't think it is fair and i'm going to support my friends. Not giving them oppurtunity to play the SYS events it's just pathetic and mean! Please change this glu, that's all i could say for now! @KalindaKing

Love
    Miley❤

Except those of us who don't have hacked games are still getting things rough and we pay not only for SMC bundles & VIP but also KStars to keep up. Sorry, but I think if Glu is going to change anything it should be for players who have been honest from day one and are getting little back in return. 
    I completely agree one verything that you said! I'm buying k-stars as well! But we all are players and everyone has to have the same experiance when playing the game. I don't think it matters who plays hacked game or who playes normal game! You can't finish SYS event with kstars, you have to buy tickets and what not!❤😙
    Maybe they have a little bit of advantage of how much clothes they have, but if you have style and taste you can create everything with few clothes! I just don't think it is fair, you know? They are being treated like animals!
    Are you comparing not getting one event to being treated like animals? I am active in the human rights field and you should see what being treated like animals really looks like! 

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
    Oh no @Miley_Caren343, it was not meant like that, but please don't make that comparison, Thats all 😊

Make kkh great again: 
  • miacollinsmiacollins Registered Users 82 Posts
    was hesitating spending k stars but who knew I would get the bundle on the FIRST TRY I’m so in love with hair 😍

KKH: A+++ Lister
    Level: 64
    Daily iOS KKH Player Since Jan 2016 🍒