5⭐ KK:H WeekEnd Event 12/07/18 Hanukkah Continues as Santa Checks His List

Comments

• LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Well i had 60 Kstars and tried my luck!
    One round on the Roberto Cavali Kolection and ended up with 60 energy T----T
    One round on the new Limited Kolection and got the meh green pants....

I wish i was as lucky as some dolls in here who can get Kstars or bundles right at the first rouns...
    *sigh*
    One can only dream :/
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • casersKKHcasersKKH Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    What’s the deal with the guy proposing?!
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    edited December 2018
    Dear Member*
    I’m stunned that you can’t comprehend that hacking a game IS cheating.  It is also stealing! It is also a Crime!  We all pay the price when someone steals. Do you think corporations are not-for-profit organizations?  No. Every penny they spend trying to prevent your friends from stealing is passed on to paying players like you and me. If you want to subsidize your friends enjoyment of KKH, buy them a gift card. Look, i truly understand that you can make genuine friendships through online gaming.  In fact there are many people who play this game who I adore.  I used to be able to send my forum friends in game gifts but Glu stopped that popular aspect of KKH because of hackers.  Hackers stealing from Glu costs me money and enjoyment so i support every step Glu takes to stop them.  

Edit by koko removed member name, thanks for understanding.
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    edited December 2018
    I personally don’t care too much that people are playing hacked games, and I know people who do. But if you play a hacked game, you have to understand Glu isn’t going to support it!! That’s just never going to happen, which means there will probably be consequences. 

And you have to admit that it would be unfair for them to compete in SYS against unhacked players.... They basically own every wardrobe, recent event & kollection item, and if they use shared games they probably own most the throwback stuff too. So I don’t blame those with hacked games for being upset (I would be too) but I definitely see where Glu is coming from keeping this from hacked games!
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    Cleaning up arguments.  If you quoted a problematic post, your post was removed as well.   
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    Ohemilie said:
    I got the bundle on my second try!!! o m g
    That is so weird because so did I?! I got the earrings first and then the bundle. Ironic as I desperately wanted the stars, skirt or top and don’t really like the dress or hair 😂😂😂
    I’ve actually seen a couple people get it on try 1-3 now. I actually love the bundle!! But now I’m so conflicted because I still really really want the skirt! But I did one more play and got kash, so I may just accept that I shouldn’t push my luck and won’t get the skirt lol. 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • puapua Registered Users, Member 196 Posts
    You lucky!!! Yeah, I do want that too but I gotta wait till next paycheck. 😢
    Amazon Kindle player but if you are Android, you can now add me too!
    Facebook: Deepika Kkh
    #BlackDollsMatter
    #BrownDollsMatter
    #ImploreDiversity
    #CalibrateMakeup4DarkSkinTones
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    Ohemilie said:
    That is so weird because so did I?! I got the earrings first and then the bundle. Ironic as I desperately wanted the stars, skirt or top and don’t really like the dress or hair 😂😂😂
    I’ve actually seen a couple people get it on try 1-3 now. I actually love the bundle!! But now I’m so conflicted because I still really really want the skirt! But I did one more play and got kash, so I may just accept that I shouldn’t push my luck and won’t get the skirt lol. 
    Yeah I’m not going to risk it anymore as there is still kash and energy in there!! 
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    edited December 2018
    I’m still getting used to the tights.  I think the reason they look “odd” to me is that they are paired with shoes that look like a Mary Jane.  Kids wear Mary Janes and tights.

@mikaylachimo  Dixie (feeling like a redhead today) @jaeann  @SugarK

Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • BellaKKHBellaKKH Registered Users, Member 589 Posts
    Just wanted to shout out to @kokokokonut. I’ve been seeing some really derogatory and mean posts to and about Kalinda, ugh completely unnecessary! Idek what possesses people to literally create accounts just to talk smack online about people they don’t even know. I know we all get a little upset with some of the game, but not to the point where we go mad at the Glu staff, who are real human beings with feelings. I really like this forum for us to interact about a mutual game, fashion, the KarJenners, etc, and not spout any hatred - there’s enough in the world without also being here. So, just a thanks for keeping it clean and like a safe space (in internet standards anyway!) I come here everyday to see everyone’s thoughts and progress, plus also engage on other things such as personal, holidays, heritage etc. Love you Dolls.
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    edited December 2018
    Ummm wow okay what's with all the mean words towards @KalindaKing? It's hurtful and really not cool to be the target of hate especially when it's something you have no control over. The world is full of so much hate as it is so we need to spread all of the love and kindness that we can. 😶

Anyway it makes perfect sense to why i got 5 energy bolts with each V-Day box I opened then. I have all of the items but was kind of puzzled when it came to it stating i had boxes to open, with the exception of @Naimonster box finally popping up when we traded with each other, lol. I really don't remember half of the names it showed that had sent me a box or two.

Now onto my GB's, now when it comes to choosing anything i suck at it and have the worst luck ever, whereas when it comes to my fiancé Gabby she's amazing at this whole pick a box game. I closed my eyes and here's what i got.

My game:

Gabby's game:

• SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    Eloquently said @HollySisk !
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts

Love your styling @HollySisk! I put together a bunch more looks with the tights. I rarely dress my doll in these colors but it's fun to experiment!
    iOS
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Oh boy. 

I agree with @HollySisk about the tights. It would have been awesome to have them like the others in the closet where we can pair them with whatever shoes we wanted. 
    If I have missed any mean comments please dm me the link or info.  thanks
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    edited December 2018
    okay so Chanuka is coming to an end sadly but hey there's CHRISTMAS! Woot woot! *dances* haha

Tonight is the seventh Night of Chanukah and we recited two blessings and kindle seven lights in the menorah but only after Shabbat ended and the Havdalah was recited.

• charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    I got the lips in my free box, then I opened a few more and just got event stars (ugh!). To me the lips seem a little goofy, like my doll is constantly doing the duck face 😂😂 trying to get used to them because i love that they’re meant to be purple metallic. 
    They look beautiful on your doll. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    Thank you @kokokokonut! You’re always so positive and nice to everyone and I really appreciate that vibe 💖💖💖
    awww, I think we feed off the positive vibes of each other. :)  Happy Hanukkah!

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • puapua Registered Users, Member 196 Posts
    I really wanna finish the earnables but I don't know if I'm really able to since I work all weekend. Unless I buy energy to finish the game but I'd rather spend that kind of money on stuff like hair which I did and I love it. Bought the skirt too.

#OfficePartyHeaux, #Holiday2018, #DrunkAF
    Amazon Kindle player but if you are Android, you can now add me too!
    Facebook: Deepika Kkh
    #BlackDollsMatter
    #BrownDollsMatter
    #ImploreDiversity
    #CalibrateMakeup4DarkSkinTones
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    I've made a new Facebook account for my game, so iOS players can add me if they want:)
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
    Thanks Chelsea123.  That's great.    AppleP is running off to add you right now.
    But um, anyone in the mood for the WeekDay Thread to open? It's time. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    In 2 more days we will be saying goodbye to my favourite jewish holiday of all, Hanukah. I always look forward to it and as much as it'd have been pretty cool if it had lasted until Christmas like it last year i know that isn't how it works, lol. Anyhoo ooh yes wouldn't mind the WeekDay thread @kokokokonut
    Now as promised to @kokokokonut and many others here are the many ways of spelling Hanukkah or Chanukah 

Chanuka
    Chanukah
    Chanukkah
    Channukah
    chanukiah
    hanukiah
    hanukkiah
    Hanukah
    Hannukah
    Hanukkah
    Hanuka
    Hanukka
    Hanaka
    Haneka
    Hanika
    Khanukkah

And my favourite even tho it's long lol Hanukkiyah
  • charliegraycharliegray Registered Users, Member 28 Posts

The black dress is cute & all, but it’s way too much for me 
    xx
  • Mani86Mani86 Registered Users 237 Posts
    edited December 2018
    I didn’t get the call for the last gig this week. I just finished the second one with 13 hours left on the timer, but Simon won’t call me for the last gig to start counting down.. anyone else experience this? :neutral: (Sorry if I missed you guys talking about it earlier in the thread)
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts

Male looks from this 5 star weekend event
    Looking fab!
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Im having bad luck D:
    Its been 3 days since i have the update with Holiday GiftBoxes and i still havent gotten any Holiday Itens :(
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020