KK:H WeekDay Event - 12/3/18 Annual Festival of Lights As We Tap For Fun & Prizes

1234568Next

Comments

• webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    I have a K-star sale in my game. I think maybe these are normally $5.99 and $9.99? Wish the sale was on the larger packs....

iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    I wanted the bundle but got jeans instead , better than nothing 

edited December 2018
    There are many things i did not cover in last year's Chanukah tradition. For example i didn't mention that some Jews still do the tradition of giving 8 affordable gifts for each day of Chanukah to loved ones and friends, most people give their loved ones Hanukkah gelt or money or particularly whatever they want to give them as a gift. I like to give both sometimes but that's just me. 😅
    Here are photos of some of the things that I give 

• KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts

I for sure thought I'd get the heart earrings but this hair is nice too
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    KaylaJ said:

Omg. I been lusting for that hair! You are working that hair!
    IOS Player 
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    My TB kollection. I'm v happy with this result!

I play on iOS
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    edited December 2018
    webra said:
    I have a K-star sale in my game. I think maybe these are normally $5.99 and $9.99? Wish the sale was on the larger packs....

...in my game only the largest pack is on sale, for $69.99. I was just saying I wish the sale was on the smaller packs 😂 I’ll trade ya

platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    whaaat
    i want a k-stars sale too 
  • webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    @mikaylachimo Ugh that's annoying. Yours is such a good deal. I would definitely switch!
    iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    judithkkh said:
    whaaat
    i want a k-stars sale too 
    Same here, I would be all over that right now
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    No sale for me either 😵
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    I envy you guys who are lucky enough to get the bundle!
    I never got one :(
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    edited December 2018
    I know mines a super great deal, I just don’t have that much money right now to spend on Kim k lol. But if I had that $5.99 instead of $9.99 one I would def buy one or two!  @webra

my sale started yesterday and is just a 24 hour flash sale I guess, not sure what it’s for. I remember getting weird pop up flash sales when I first started my game but never lately 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
    My option to watch videos has completely disappeared. I have in-app purchases turned off, and now when I click to go to the K-Star page it takes me automatically to the Tapjoy offers. Up until a couple days ago it would give me the option to watch 5 videos a day.

Has this happened to anyone else?
    she/her
    add me here
    My option to watch videos has completely disappeared. I have in-app purchases turned off, and now when I click to go to the K-Star page it takes me automatically to the Tapjoy offers. Up until a couple days ago it would give me the option to watch 5 videos a day.

Never mind - they just came back after disappearing for a couple of days. Weird 🤔
    she/her
    add me here
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Koakuma said:
    The spoilers for the weekend come tomorrow right? Darn. I'm getting surgery tomorrow, and afterwards I'll have to be monitored for 2 days in the ICU and I've been told I can't have my phone in there. I don't think I'll be able to play the weekend event at all, I hope I won't miss anything good 😔 #priorities

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Our team is kicking off the holidays with a party tonight! I was SO happy that I was able to recreate my real outfit in the game. If only we had a hashtag necklace in KKH...

#VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    @KalindaKing LOVE that outfit! Those are some of my favorite little boots from the closet :)
    she/her
    add me here
  • DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts

Done and done! Didn’t have a great palette to begin with but I’m glad I got the dress! 
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Thank you everyone for the Birthday wishes and kind words.  It really meant the world to me.  Life’s been tough this year and this Forum is one of my happy places.  
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
    Since tonight is the fifth Night of Chanukah we recite blessings 1 and 2 and kindle five lights in the menorah. The menorah will be lit before Shabbat tomorrow and after Shabbat ends (Shabbat ends after 4 PM on December 8th) and the Havdalah is recited.

The fifth night of Chanukah 

I see the same things in every Throwback Kollection so I’m trying to be grateful that I have some TB items available since I know the 20kstars boxes are looming. 

Dixie really doesn’t like this top so I told her to project confidence and people won’t notice the ugly shirt. 
    @Allegorie  Dixie  @SugarK

Holly
    I play on iOS
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    @HollySisk Dixie always looks great and makes every item she wears magnificent!  I see Kiki is channeling her inner Michael Jackson with one glove 🙄  I wish Glu would fix this glitch because the gloves are an amazing item and I love them but not the glitches 😜
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts

This happened to me.  I turned off in app purchases about a week ago, and then got the situation you describe.  I turned in app purchases back on, rebooted my ipad and prompty got 6 or 7 videos to watch. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    @kokokokonut thank you! I got it fixed the same way 👍
    she/her
    add me here
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    KaylaJ said:

Omg. I been lusting for that hair! You are working that hair!

Thank you, I know once you get it, you'll look amazing! Some NPC in my game has the hair and now I no longer have to think about shaving her head!

@LovelyEmma I've never gotten the bundle either except the time I bought everything in the palette and even then it was last.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
    Did you all know that there are sixteen different ways to spell Hanukkah? Well there is and I'd share them all except I have work in a few minutes and it'd probably take me forever since I am multitasking as I type this, lol. Hanukkiyah is one way but the main two versions that are often used are Chanukah and Hanukkah. 

And now i shall share the joy and fun of dreidel

Playing with the dreidel is a traditional Hanukkah game played in Jewish homes all over the world, and rules may vary depending on how you play it in your tradition of celebrating Chanukah. Here’s how to play the basic dreidel game:

1. Any number of people can take part.

2. Each player begins the game with an equal number of game pieces (about 10-15) such as pennies, nuts, chocolate chips, raisins, matchsticks, etc.

3. At the beginning of each round, every participant puts one game piece into the centre “pot.” In addition, every time the pot is empty or has only one game piece left, every player should put one in the pot.

4. Every time it’s your turn, spin the dreidel once. Depending on the side it lands on, you give or get game pieces from the pot. 

a) Nun means nisht or nothing. Meaning the player does nothing.

b) Gimel means gantz or everything. The player gets everything in the pot.

c) Hey means halb or half. The player gets half of the pot. (If there is an odd number of pieces in the pot, the player takes half of the total plus one).

d) Shin (outside of Israel) means shtel or put in. Peh (in Israel) also means put in. The player adds a game piece to the pot.

5. If you find that you have no game pieces left, you are either out or may ask a fellow player for a loan.

6. When one person has won everything, that round of the game is over!

This game puts me in the mind of the monopoly game that i played as child with my family in America i think it's why i took a liking to the monopoly game so much cause it reminds me of the hanukkah game we always played.
    @astray
    Thank you so much for explaining the dreidel game!   I’ve always been curious. 
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    You're quite welcome @HollySisk I love sharing the rules of dreidel