Holiday gift boxes - 2018!

Comments

• mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    Award for worst at picking goes to me!! I actually picked BOTH vip tiles, then the shoes, then 4 energy
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • t_treet_tree Registered Users, Member 256 Posts
    Won this in my daily box yesterday, just forgot to post! Love it ❤️
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Rikk said:
    Frustrated Lucy is such a distinct mood! 😂
    Given the sweet birthday messages y’all left me, you might be surprised to learn my Mom calls me “Little Miss Lucy” when I am in a distinct mood.  LOL
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
    I’ve tried the wait 30 seconds and i tried the force close but neither triggered a video to get Dixie another daily gift box.  It’s so frustrating.  I know I’ve bought Kstars but I hate spending them on a daily gift box that almost everyone else can earn AND has low chances of a good item.  
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    Just picked the icy breath in my palette! Yesterday I picked the gold skirt.  In past years I've gotten all the items so the new ones are all I need. I love all the holiday items!
  • icechicicechic Registered Users, Member 280 Posts
    Yesterday & today's picks... loving the holiday items! Bring them on Glu! I need them all!!!  :D

I play three games on iOS devices.
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    #MoreAds4Kstars
    #FixTheWine
  • thenailaholicthenailaholic Registered Users 227 Posts
    STILL not a single holiday item in my boxes. Am I going to have any realistic chance to get the aura? 
  • icechicicechic Registered Users, Member 280 Posts
    Oh nooo! @thenailaholic sending all the good holiday vibes your way!!!
    🌬❄️☃️🍀
    I play three games on iOS devices.
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    #MoreAds4Kstars
    #FixTheWine
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    first day 2 games got the frosty breath one got the skirt.  since then the one with the skirt got the jacket, and the ones with the breath....one got a skirt.  For the past 2 days there have been no items in my games, but I do have almost all the previous holiday box things.    Don't be discouraged  Dolls.  there is still plenty of time. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    I’m over the moon that my lucky streak has continued! I got another two items in my daily boxes today :-) Yay! I know it won’t last forever but I’m so excited!

I got the furry jacket with coffee cup and the ice skates today. 

Congratulations @Rikk .  Can you pick my boxes next time?Lol.  What were the rest of the boxes like?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Congratulations @Rikk .  Can you pick my boxes next time?Lol.  What were the rest of the boxes like?

Seriously yes, I need some of that amazing luck too!
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    edited December 2018
    Anytime! I’m usung your intuitive method of taking a breath and feeling it out, by the way! I’m averaging 2 items per daily box each day, which is probably because I had so few holiday items to begin with. The rest is mostly energy and VIP tiles that I can’t use. Good luck on completing your collections, @SugarK and @kokokokonut
    edited December 2018
    Oh I am so glad that helps.   Unfortunately, I'm so anxious to win the new prizes, I'm not taking  my own suggestions.   Lol.  This was the last two days for z's game.  Get the tissues handy....
    Friday  & Saturday something told me not to buy a 3rd.  That I listened to,

I tried. Lol you can't make lemonade with root beer. 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    A good day for Ali. First I picked energy. Then the skirt, then the hair! Here she is with @Rumpelstilzchen and @KathrineKapelli

iOS
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    So the past 3 days since i hve the Holiday Boxes and i still havent gotten a single item!
    Its bad luck because there is always 2 or 3 on my paletes but i keep missing them!
    2 days ago i opened and got energy (but the golden skirt and the hair with the golden stars were on my palete)!
    Yesterday i did not open a daily box cuz i forgot :P
    Today i opened a holiday daily box again and picked a partnership tile (yet i had the 2016 hair im missing, the icy breath and the fur coat)!
    So as of right now im still missing 6 itens (2 from 2016 and the 4 from this year)!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    edited December 2018
    No items in my boxes today:

@Naimonster my son picked again so he’s not getting his Xbox  lol!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I got an item with the very first one but haven't picked the right tiles since then. I saw a hair style with gold stars pop up as an option and would like to get that, please.
    Platform: Android

• yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts

iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • GustavoGBVGustavoGBV Registered Users, Member 48 Posts

Today I got the last item of Christmas boxes I had left (as far as I know) and I also won my ARCHtetonic reality series in a top two hundred show and very close to surpassing the visualizations of my opponent Jerk Diamonds

• LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    @GustavoGBV you just missing the 2018 itens right?? :D
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • GustavoGBVGustavoGBV Registered Users, Member 48 Posts
    No, @LovelyEmma  . I already got it, if it's just a kit that is red jacket, gloves and chocolate I already have. I think this was the only new item for the boys in the daily Christmas boxes from 2018.  

That sucks that the boys only get one item.... also weird that they don’t at the very least also get the frosty breath?? 
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts

I haven't won anything in mine tbh but hey Gabby's been having way more luck than i have.

edited December 2018
    Today’s lucky picks!!! This hair is so beautiful ✨
    (9 items to go, let’s do this)
    I’ve tried more tricks and I still couldn’t trigger the video to watch a video to get a second box.  
    Thankfully I did get the pretty gold skirt in today’s box. 

Here are Lucy with the Holiday box purse, Dixie with the gold skirt, Kayla with the holiday box ice skates and Mikayla with the holiday hair. 

@KKHLucy Dixie @KaylaJ @mikaylachimo

Holly
    I play on iOS
    edited December 2018
    @HollySisk are you connected to WiFi?? I notice that I need to be home when opening my giftboxes, otherwise the option to watch a video usually doesn’t show up (I assume because of poor internet connection, even though it still lets me play the game just fine other than that). Maybe test it on different WiFi or data options if you haven’t yet

Lucky pick on the skirt tho! I can’t wait until I get that one, and I love your styling of it so much. Thanks for including me!!
    I am on my home WiFi.  My other game (James A Melton) has no problem watching a video for a second box.  
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    HollySisk said:
    I’ve tried more tricks and I still couldn’t trigger the video to watch a video to get a second box.  
    Thankfully I did get the pretty gold skirt in today’s box. 

Here are Lucy with the Holiday box purse, Dixie with the gold skirt, Kayla with the holiday box ice skates and Mikayla with the holiday hair. 

@KKHLucy Dixie @KaylaJ @mikaylachimo

the skates i FINALLY got!!! last yr I didn't even see any gifts in my boxes til like 2 weeks after they began and this year i've been so lucky. def gonna have to zip my lips and no complaining from me.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    Please just let me die