1234568Next

Comments

• RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    I got the bundle on my second try!!! o m g
    That’s awesome! Congrats!
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    HollySisk said:
    @mikaylachimo  Dixie (feeling like a redhead today) @jaeann  @SugarK

Love Dixie as a redhead! 💕 Everyone looks so cute!

I’m stoked to add a Cavalli piece to my wardrobe...at least in the game, if not in real life 😋

• LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    I just got the dress and i actually like it more than i tough!
    Still, the shoes with the tights are probably my fav item from the earnables <3 
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • MelanieKKHMelanieKKH Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    edited December 2018
    I kinda like how this outfit looks on my doll and with kitty it looks even better
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited December 2018
    I've only managed to reached for the see-through purse this weekend. Here's my doll's styling of it😍

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• PicThisTiaPicThisTia Registered Users, Member 226 Posts
    I finished and got the hair I’m a happy camper😁
  • PicThisTiaPicThisTia Registered Users, Member 226 Posts
    Just wondering how to do the spread the joy / love if you don’t have friends to share w. I want in 
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    James invited Angeline to the gig but then was very confused by her choice of earplugs.

James (My Male doll) and @Angeline & Jon  

Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • ArianaKKHArianaKKH Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    @Mani86 that happened to me too. I tried restarting the phone, but it didn’t help.
    iOS player
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ari.kkh.184
  • puapua Registered Users, Member 196 Posts

My doll Sarah Paulson with Mama Kris. 
    #TurntUp, #AmbienTweeting4Life, #UTI
    Amazon Kindle player but if you are Android, you can now add me too!
    Facebook: Deepika Kkh
    #BlackDollsMatter
    #BrownDollsMatter
    #ImploreDiversity
    #CalibrateMakeup4DarkSkinTones
  • Mani86Mani86 Registered Users 237 Posts
    ArianaKKH said:
    @Mani86 that happened to me too. I tried restarting the phone, but it didn’t help.
    I sent a ticket in the game yesterday but they haven’t replied yet and since it’s too late now, that’s a bummer. I finished the event, but had to spend much more time doing reality shows instead of getting the last stars. Oh well. Hopefully they can look into this for the next weekend event. 
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    edited December 2018
    HollySisk said:
    James invited Angeline to the gig but then was very confused by her choice of earplugs.

James (My Male doll) and @Angeline & Jon  

Angeline was so happy that @HollySisk James invited her to Bora Bora. She couldn’t wait to get away from the cold weather. She jumped into the water as soon as she got there, wasted no time. They were shooting for a new tech gadget - multiple usage headphones/ earplugs/ earmuffs, works in the water and in the snow!! She is also a beauty brand spokesperson. Look how good her makeups stay in the water! 😂
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    Rikk said:
    I got the bundle on my second try!!! o m g
    That’s awesome! Congrats!

I finally decide to pick its either the bundle or energy and I just bought a 9.99$ pack to be able to open a box for 145 kstar hoping to god I would get the bundle instead I got 40 energy now I feel that 10 dollars real money was so not worth the damn energy so I’m pissed 😤 if Glu is going to continue kollection they need to rid of energy and kash in it cause it seriously ridiculous 
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • Kupkakez_Kupkakez_ Registered Users 310 Posts
    Just wondering how to do the spread the joy / love if you don’t have friends to share w. I want in 
    My friends have been frozen for a couple years. I just have to buy all the boxes if I want all the items. :( 
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Kupkakez_ said:
    My friends have been frozen for a couple years. I just have to buy all the boxes if I want all the items. :( 
    @Kupkakez_. Which format at do you play on?  Have you tried deleting all your KKH neighbors from FB and then adding them back?  That worked for me. 
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens