Options

✔️ KK:H WeekDay Event - 12/10/18 Hanukkah Concludes in a SYS Winter Wonderland & Professional TB

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I got an offer for stars in place of the Mario eyes, so those are the same eyes as before. Did anyone post a picture?   Good morning Dolls. Time to scroll up and see what I missed. ;). I have to go over to Holiday GB thread and thank @rikk.  She reminded me of my own visualization and be in touch with the cosmos techniques.  ....I did it last night before picking my boxes...I got the skirt and jacket for the other Android. With an actual touchy feeley assist from the other realms. 

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    What a huge disappointment 
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    Those look like the eyes from the wardrobe that weren’t on sale last week.  I bought those.  IHeres a ss of closet placement, but they don’t say Mario.   Hang on.

Ok, they ARE from the orig Mario Collection of 3.

how much were they originally, anyone remember? We can check whether it is the one set of eyes, or all 3. i’ll Send up an question about it, in;ess so,done bought just now and can clarify. They are great eyes. I might use them at 11 when the SYS starts.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    HollySisk said:
    We do have a lot of beautiful gowns in white and silver but I hope this SYS is more about how you’d dress for a day out in the snow. 
    That’s how I’m doing it. The wonderland tells me we’ll see ‘glistening in the snow’ ballgowns,  I think if they are matched warm with warm, and contracting pneumonia with another contracting pneumonia look, we’ll be fine. But if they put ‘warm omg I have to shovel the snow’ clothes with ‘ready for a Khloe style nip slip’ clothes then we’ll just have to hope for the best.  I’m going to start with the dressier warm 1st. And when I give up, you’ll see me with that crazy snow hat, Kris’ frozen in the cold chicken suit with a pair of sweats.  IRL my deer and lights are up in the back and fabulous, so I’m not going to obsess about the event. And like last week, I plan on holding on to those last 4 tickets.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    Having a bit of a rubbish morning. I usually save my third task from weekend events and then when I do them on a Monday, I get the event points and bonus for finishing so start the week with about 75 points which is great but today I didn’t get the bonus stars so maybe glu have stopped that trick  :'(
    then my first box was kash - hate hate hate kash being a prize in boxes; glu, if you want to keep giving kash PLEASE make more things purchasable for it!? What is the point of kash if you can’t buy anything?! 
    THEN I decided to try my luck for the hair, bundle or dress but got some horrible boots so I’m feeling mad at the game today  :D:|:(

iOS player 
    level 69
  • Options
    RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Here’s my Throwback collection this week: not a lot to see, but I like the bracelet and the bag. :-)

I miss the diversity of normal throwback boxes a little bit!

• Options
    AmiliciousAmilicious Registered Users 415 Posts
    Uhm.. what is this? Am I just ending up paying SMC prices for one random box item or is the bundle guaranteed in that purchase? Because 89 dkk is over 12 euros so I don’t really feel I’m getting my money’s worth. Anyone else have this? 

• Options
    charliegraycharliegray Registered Users, Member 28 Posts

These are my three, so far. I don’t know why, but whenever I hear winter wonderland, all I can imagine is the white witch, from Narnia, but I also needed to include a day to day style; hence the first look. Anyway, I can’t wait for this sys, looking forward to competing with yall! X  
    xx
  • Options
    MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts
    edited December 2018

I paid for one box to try for a hairstyle or the bundle and got the rabbit bag.
    I’m actually cool with that - it’s a cute bag and at least I didn’t get the Halloween items! 
  • Options
    LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Heres my Trowback Kolection!
    Its defenetly not my best looking palete, but fingers crossed i can get the bundle or the baclk and gold shoes <3

Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • Options
    Got Energy on my 1st Black Box!

• Options
    In how many hours does the SYS Event start?? :3
  • Options
    ladykrystalladykrystal Registered Users 498 Posts
    edited December 2018
    Uhm.. what is this? Am I just ending up paying SMC prices for one random box item or is the bundle guaranteed in that purchase? Because 89 dkk is over 12 euros so I don’t really feel I’m getting my money’s worth. Anyone else have this? 

Me too @Amilicious

Does anyone know what this means?
    *✲゚*(❁´◡`❁) CHANEL OBERLIN (❁´◡`❁)*✲゚*
    KKH: A+++ Lister. Level 62.
    Daily iOS KKH player since April '17
  • Options
    The SYS should be starting in about 3 hours, 11a.m. Eastern time.  You can check world clock to see what time that means for you. :)

We are asking if the offer is for the single set of eyes,  and @Amilicious   I believe that means, you already have the eyes.  but you can buy a TB box and 60 Stars.  I'll ask about this as well.

For the tb collections one doll has all the items, so my offers look very much like yours.  Just don't know why I'm not getting the  TB box offer like that.  Do you have the 3 look set of Mario eyes?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Ugh I dont have enough clothes either of the literal winter type, or the fanciful winter gown type.  I decided to open a TB box so I could get the ALT furry coat and I got it! Glad I have something to try out in the SYS now!
    iOS
  • Options
    That's a great item.  You know,  you wear clothes when you go inside, so putting together sweater outfits are good too.  I think most people either know with a glance what is more appealing, and if the whole look works, It gets my vote. 
    Plus, I have seen the game pairing like looks, so I wouldn't worry.  See what others are wearing.  You are not in the minority.  Plus, post your look and all your friends will vote for you if we see you.  ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    AmiliciousAmilicious Registered Users 415 Posts
    @kokokokonut yup, I have the eyes indeed. I was just saying that unless the tb box I get has the bundle guaranteed, I don’t see how it’s a fair price to pay for one item instead of three. If anyone buys it, please post ❤️
  • Options
    astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    edited December 2018

I'm not really feeling anything in this kollection,so i won't be aiming to get anything. 😕
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    When the kkwxmario bundle came out it was all three eyes and 120 stars:

iOS
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited December 2018
    Lol @astray is that a bear hat in your palette? Bet that would def work for the winter theme

Here is mine. I really like those wrap shoes

and woof at that eye " deal"
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    @kokokokonut yup, I have the eyes indeed. I was just saying that unless the tb box I get has the bundle guaranteed, I don’t see how it’s a fair price to pay for one item instead of three. If anyone buys it, please post ❤️
    And that is why I have never taken the bait. Great minds think alike, but I think it's a placeholder..
     Perhaps it's there so players don't say "I didn't get an offer"   Maybe  it's to tell them "we have a sale on something but you already have it." 
    If you got no offer at all, wouldn't you be contacting Support?  
    It looks like you'd get a free pick of the TB palette and stars.  This is all just my opinion.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    This is my favorite season because I love outerwear — fashionable coats, gloves, and scarves make me feel like I’m wrapped in a big hug. 

Can’t wait for SYS to start! I really hope it counts toward our trophy this time though; I was so disappointed that the last one didn’t :-(
  • Options
    I really hope Glu heard us and lowered the SYS Event points for stuff, because with the huge amount asked i will never be able to finish a SYS Event D:
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    edited December 2018
    Morning dolls 🙂. I don’t understand how the offer with the gift box would be a placeholder lol. Why would it be different from any other SMC that’s offered?  If you have already bought the SMC then you don’t see any offer in your game.   I’m certainly not paying $15.81 CDN for a gift box and 60 stars LOL!
  • Options
    Thanks @AliBryant.  I knew it was more when the set came out, didn't recall how much.  I think this sale is great for players who didn't want all 3, and therefore didn't buy.  Players who didn't want to pay for the whole set can now have Mario eyes for less.  
    Now if they ever split the set of Balmain earrings and purse......I bought that srt, and while it is my go to Gold Bag, I think the earrings are  too big. If they put out just the bag, I bet a lot of people would buy that package. 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    @SugarK ‘place holder ‘ was a bad choice of word, but my point being, if your friend has an offer and you don’t, chances are you’ll investigate, possibly ask customer care where your offer is. 
    To anyone wondering about no eyes offer, but an offer for TB Box icon and some Stars, it should pretty much tell you you already have the item. 
    ‘If you don’t get an offer when others do, if you automatically think, I must already have the item, and move on, you are in the minority. Most people wonder where their offer is and investigate. Fomo lives in KK:H.  ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    Here’s my iOS deal ifor Mario Eyes.  I get the same banner, but I have all the avail TBs, I have the eyes, so look

I can get Stars plus 60 Stars. If I am foolish enough to buy 1 or more stars, plus 60 stars for 9.99 then I deserve whatever I get. Do I think there’s 1000 stars behind the undisclosed number of stars? No. Am I curious? Sure. But I think it’s just a thing, saying here’s your offer. You got one.

oh, I just see it’s the picture of a Star +20 Stars not 60. Oops. I wasn’t taking it anyway. Lol
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    Just a suggestion but when you have a sys, you should reduce the price for items fitting the theme in closet... if this was the case I woul def buy a lot items, now i'll just see whatever works.. Am I paying 50 stars for hair I will just use this event? No, but 25, I would maybe!
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • Options
    Zenya18Zenya18 Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    I have the KKW x Mario collection, so I took a shot on this offer...I thought I’d receive a free shot at the current throwback kollection, but all I’ve received are the kstars. 
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    I see what you are saying Koko, I just don’t understand why not seeing an offer is such a big deal that Glu decided to create a “replacement” offer. Someone usually posts the offer in the forum and then we know, oh yes already have that one.  It seems odd to me to go to the extra work, but if support is being inundated with questions about why people didn’t get an offer I guess it makes some sense. I’m still not going to pay real $ for a gift box and 60 stars when I can pay the exact same amount and get the 105 star offer. Seems pretty silly 😜 

On a brighter note, excited to see how the SYS will work this week. 68 mins and counting ... 🎉