Options

✔️ KK:H WeekDay Event - 12/10/18 Hanukkah Concludes in a SYS Winter Wonderland & Professional TB

Comments

• Options
    Val_Val_ Registered Users 358 Posts

• Options
    MelanieKKHMelanieKKH Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    Seen @LovelyEmma in my trendsetters list. Wish you good luck and every forum doll too
  • Options
    DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    These are my first and second looks the second one didn’t do as well so I’m thinking more cosy than ice queen! 

• Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    Did a couple rounds of voting to see what was out there before submitting my looks. The popular votes are all over the place, from literal winter to ball gown winter to pajamas.

I found the same thing, voting is varied on the popular look. Strangely enough wedding dresses are getting the popular vote 😳 lol. I guess some dolls want a winter wedding 😁❄️💍  Good luck with your looks everyone! 
  • Options
    LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    I got Trendsetter :D 
    The dress is GORGEOUS!!!!!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    The androuds are in each other's group.  Competing against myself. Lol.  And thank goodness I haven't seen that black dress.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    I love the trendsetters! 1st place now! Hope that I can keep up with all the amazing looks!😍
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • Options
    HollySisk said:

Loving the outfit!!! I’ve never gotten the trendsetter before and I am so excited!! This week is getting better and better and it’s only Monday! 

WOW.  That look is incredible.  While I’m happy for you, I think it’s total crap that Glu isn’t making that outfit available to everyone. 

I agree I’ve never ever been picked for a trendsetter before and I’ve been playing for well over two years! 
  • Options
    Seen @LovelyEmma in my trendsetters list. Wish you good luck and every forum doll too
    YAY :D 
    You found me ;D 
    If you ever see me vote for me ;D 
    Emma is really esy to find since shes one of the very few asian looking dolls on KKH ;D
  • Options
    puapua Registered Users, Member 196 Posts
    Omg I'm gonna lose bigtime. I have zero winter/cold weather attire for my doll. None. I couldn't buy enough SYS tickets to save my life in this game. 
    I am #effed 😢
    Amazon Kindle player but if you are Android, you can now add me too!
    Facebook: Deepika Kkh
    #BlackDollsMatter
    #BrownDollsMatter
    #ImploreDiversity
    #CalibrateMakeup4DarkSkinTones
  • Options
    VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    Got the Trendsetters this time and I am obsessed with the outfit, but I know it’s
    going to be so hard to earn. If someone already has almost 300 points, does this mean they probably bought tickets?
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts

Went with one ball gown and one literal winter. Both did well!
    iOS
  • Options
    Kupkakez_Kupkakez_ Registered Users 310 Posts
    edited December 2018
    Here are my first two looks.  No votes yet. I tried a few rounds of voting and there are some casual looks and glam looks so I’m trying one of each on the first set of tickets. 

• Options
    pua said:
    Omg I'm gonna lose bigtime. I have zero winter/cold weather attire for my doll. None. I couldn't buy enough SYS tickets to save my life in this game. 
    I am #effed 😢
    I have only a few select winter clothes too but don’t worry I almost finished the last SYS and I didn’t have to buy any tickets! So keep positive and think outside the box! Good luck doll!! 
  • Options
    puapua Registered Users, Member 196 Posts
    Those look like the eyes from the wardrobe that weren’t on sale last week.  I bought those.  IHeres a ss of closet placement, but they don’t say Mario.   Hang on.

Ok, they ARE from the orig Mario Collection of 3.

how much were they originally, anyone remember? We can check whether it is the one set of eyes, or all 3. i’ll Send up an question about it, in;ess so,done bought just now and can clarify. They are great eyes. I might use them at 11 when the SYS starts.
    This is absolutely drool worthy. Everything in that screenshot is like a dream.
    Amazon Kindle player but if you are Android, you can now add me too!
    Facebook: Deepika Kkh
    #BlackDollsMatter
    #BrownDollsMatter
    #ImploreDiversity
    #CalibrateMakeup4DarkSkinTones
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    edited December 2018
    This is gonna be tough, especially once we get into it and outfits are held up until they can be used again. I found myself overthinking because if I used this shoe, then it would screw up another outfit. I'm glad the hair is last and not the dress. I can live without the hair. 

Voting booth is all over the place. I'm seeing glammed up dolls paired with super casual ones. I'm really worried you guys. Not feeling confident at all. This has turned SYS into not fun for me.
  • Options
    KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    Guys vote for me please ❤️
  • Options
    JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts
    Ooh 40 minutes in I got this message! Wow thanks!

• Options
    AmiliciousAmilicious Registered Users 415 Posts
    How does one get picked as trendsetter? Is it a different event or? 
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    This is gonna be tough, especially once we get into it and outfits are held up until they can be used again. I found myself overthinking because if I used this shoe, then it would screw up another outfit. I'm glad the hair is last and not the dress. I can live without the hair. 

Voting booth is all over the place. I'm seeing glammed up dolls paired with super casual ones. I'm really worried you guys. Not feeling confident at all.
    Just remember, if you are wearing anything floorlength, put the ugliest shoes you have under it! No one will know :) I had the basic nude pointy-toe mules under my 50 point look, and I have never even used them before! lol
    iOS
  • Options
    RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    I see rewards are a bit higher for voting for me so far — I’ve gotten a few k-stars and hundreds in cash.
  • Options
    katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    Got the Trendsetters this time and I am obsessed with the outfit, but I know it’s
    going to be so hard to earn. If someone already has almost 300 points, does this mean they probably bought tickets?
    Yes, they would have had to buy a few tickets to have that score already.
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • Options
    @Amilicious people are picked at random to participate on the Trendsetter :)
  • Options
    SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    edited December 2018
    Started with this outfit. Imagining her as an ice skater on her way to the ice rink(ring?)
    Also I don't have the trendsetters :( although I did get it last time and thought it was too stressful I adore adore that hairstyle and want it so bad! 

I hope that glu makes the outfit and hair from the previous trendsetters available for the people who didn't get it the first time and vice versa. 

Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    Miley_Caren343Miley_Caren343 Registered Users, Member 66 Posts
    HollySisk said:

Loving the outfit!!! I’ve never gotten the trendsetter before and I am so excited!! This week is getting better and better and it’s only Monday! 

WOW.  That look is incredible.  While I’m happy for you, I think it’s total crap that Glu isn’t making that outfit available to everyone. 

Well, now you'll know!😕
  • Options
    Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    Hi dolls kindly vote for me if you ever see me on your android game thank you~ 💖

✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    AliBryant said:

Voting booth is all over the place. I'm seeing glammed up dolls paired with super casual ones. I'm really worried you guys. Not feeling confident at all.
    Just remember, if you are wearing anything floorlength, put the ugliest shoes you have under it! No one will know :) I had the basic nude pointy-toe mules under my 50 point look, and I have never even used them before! lol

Lol yup. My problem is trying to turn the shorter dresses into winter wear so I'm using thigh boots but I only have so many of those to go around. 
  • Options
    icechicicechic Registered Users, Member 281 Posts
    I literally yelled out "Nooooooooooooooooo!!!!!" when I saw what the trendsetters outfit was in this forum. I was so excited to get that thing & I dont even have trendsetters, so I dont have the option. I'm bummed. That outfit is amazing! I hope it gets brought back somewhere so I can get it sometime. Of all the "spoilers"... I liked that Icey look the most. Oye. 
    Good luck to all with the SYS! I hope you all get the trendsetters outfit too! Its the best! 😆 
    I play three games on iOS devices.
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    #MoreAds4Kstars
    #FixTheWine
  • Options
    GigiGiu_KKHGigiGiu_KKH Registered Users, Member 58 Posts
    My first two looks, I don't have more clothes for this theme 🙁