✔️ KK:H WeekDay Event - 12/10/18 Hanukkah Concludes in a SYS Winter Wonderland & Professional TB

Comments

• webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    Voting is so much more fun now! It's faster and I already got 4!!! Kstars.
    Glad you're finding it more fun to vote! As we're still testing this event, we did tweak the rewards on the voting--we're happy that you noticed it!
    Yes - I noticed too! Thank you!!!!!
    iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Thank you for your hard work @astray
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Astray I thank you .  This year taught me things I didn't know last,  and I can't wait to see what you come up with for Next year. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • eggsandbananaseggsandbananas Registered Users, Moderators 399 Posts
    Zenya18 said:
    I have the KKW x Mario collection, so I took a shot on this offer...I thought I’d receive a free shot at the current throwback kollection, but all I’ve received are the kstars. 
    I had the same result!!!! :-( 
    So this was actually a glitch -- we've fixed it now. The bundle you saw was actually an eye that you probably already owned from buying the KKW Megapack (the one with three eyes). If you contact Apple or Google, explain the situation and they should be able to refund you.
    Save your Hollywood IDs so we can better help you! (Top left menu > Help > Copy ID)
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    I l o v e this SYS event! I can't wait to keep making looks, the rewards are gorgeous
    edited December 2018
    Zenya18 said:
    I have the KKW x Mario collection, so I took a shot on this offer...I thought I’d receive a free shot at the current throwback kollection, but all I’ve received are the kstars. 
    I had the same result!!!! :-( 
    So this was actually a glitch -- we've fixed it now. The bundle you saw was actually an eye that you probably already owned from buying the KKW Megapack (the one with three eyes). If you contact Apple or Google, explain the situation and they should be able to refund you.
    I was reading some posts about this and, in my experience with Apple, they have great and quick customer service when it comes to refunds. Good luck!
  • eggegg Registered Users 413 Posts
    so i'm a trend setter. how does this work? i remember this from the kendall and kylie game but tbh fam i never paid attention to it lmao pls help
    ♡ doll's name: dolce
    ♡ call me egg tho
    ♡ a+++ / level 99
    ♡ iOS
    ♡ i type in lower case to keep my tubular & cool façade
    egg said:
    so i'm a trend setter. how does this work? i remember this from the kendall and kylie game but tbh fam i never paid attention to it lmao pls help
    what i think it is is basically the person who has the most amount of votes and wins 1st place goes home with everything
    which when i think about it, buying tickets would help with this wouldn't it? you basically get more looks = more votes
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @egg It's just a ranking of players using their cumulative point totals for all SYS looks. You get extra prizes if you win. However, since people can buy their way to the top, it's not really a level playing field, which is disappointing IMO. The person in first in my game has already bought tickets, as they are closing in on 200 points and there have only been 2 free looks so far.
    iOS
    judithkkh said:
    egg said:
    what i think it is is basically the person who has the most amount of votes and wins 1st place goes home with everything
    which when i think about it, buying tickets would help with this wouldn't it? you basically get more looks = more votes
    well i'm f***** bc i don't have money to get more tickets and currently i'm at 1st so i hope jesus wants to sprinkle some magic on me bc i like that hair a bit too much. ty for the explanation!
    ♡ call me egg tho
    ♡ a+++ / level 99
    ♡ iOS
  • AlexisKKH1AlexisKKH1 Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    No trendsetter for me this time and I’m kinda sad about it ‘cause I liked the outfit very much. 
    Also I did two rounds of voting and I got 5 energy and 50 kash. Guess I’m the only unlucky one lol
    In game name: Violet Engstrom
    edited December 2018
    AliBryant said:
    @egg It's just a ranking of players using their cumulative point totals for all SYS looks. You get extra prizes if you win. However, since people can buy their way to the top, it's not really a level playing field, which is disappointing IMO. The person in first in my game has already bought tickets, as they are closing in on 200 points and there have only been 2 free looks so far.

Better than in my game. She's up to 371... that's what, 5 or 6 tickets already bought?
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    AliBryant said:

Seems that the feedback provided by players about this aspect of trendsetters did not effect a change then. Disappointed as well 🙁
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited December 2018
    Ok, so spots 2 and 3 are mine, but I guess someone bought tickets.  I'm playing for the dress I guess.  
    I wonder if this will spark a ticket war, but I'm not biging this time. 

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    I’m low key very upset that this is the outfit used for trendsetters, I didn’t get trendsetters (again) and I wanted this look so bad since seeing the spoiler
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
    well i've gotten effectively bamboozled.
    like, i haven't won any sys to completion. not only do i have to wait 6h or smth to be able to submit a style, but now apparently the more money someone has the better chances they have? this is peak capitalism.

♡ call me egg tho
    ♡ a+++ / level 99
    ♡ iOS
    @mikaylachimo I hope for everyone else's sake that they do a second test of this Trendsetters with the same prizes for the people who didn't get it this time. It's definitely unfair that people are missing out on some of the prettiest items ever released in the game!

iOS
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @AliBryant I hope so too but I have a feeling they won’t since they never did with the first trendsetters. Just ridiculous how beautiful these items are ☹️
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    what happened?
    i had the trendsetter event and now it’s gone. also the timer for tickets is stopped. can anyone help me please? am i the only one experiencing this? i won’t be able to finish the event if this is not fixed.
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    edited December 2018
    I hope next SYS event we get a more specific theme, an easier theme for which most people have more than 1 item. The voting booth is allll over the place, I've seen wedding dresses, bikinis (yes not kidding), casual tshirt and jeans, high boots with fur jackets... And of course formal gowns. 
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
    I agree, and I've seen swimsuits and at least one Halloween costume. I think that maybe a guidance pop-up on the info tab within the event might help. With a) a graphic of dolls dressed in the intended theme, and b) a brief description of the intended theme. Like for this one they could have said something like, "dress up in your warmest winter gear" if they wanted literal winter, or for the date night one, "dress to impress your date in flirty cocktail attire".
    iOS
    edited December 2018
    The prize format for Trendsetters is very weird to me. It would seem more fair that the top 3 get the hair as well. What's the point of getting 2nd or 3rd place when 4th and 5th get the exact same thing??
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    September said: I've seen wedding dresses, bikinis (yes not kidding)...
    Maybe it’s social commentary on climate change!  :D
  • melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    edited December 2018
    It seems like I don’t have such a competition. I hope my next looks really pay off... My advice is save your best looks for the last day of the event. That’s when you will most likely  get ahead in the competition ! 
    Here are my looks. Thoughts? 

• VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    The prize format for Trendsetters is very weird to me. It would seem more fair that the top 3 get the hair as well. What's the point of getting 2nd or 3rd place when 4th and 5th get the exact same thing??
    I completely agree with this!! I want the hair so bad but two players in my group have clearly bought tickets so unless I buy tickets I have absolutely no chance at getting it. The Trendsetters items are so beautiful that I think it’s unfair to players who didn’t receive it because they’ll never have a chance at winning it - especially because it was in that advertisement and everyone was so excited about it. I love it so much that I’m tempted to buy tickets, which is frustrating because if the hair was for the top 3 instead of just the first, I’d have a chance at it for free! Especially since there are 30 (???) people in each group.
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • icechicicechic Registered Users, Member 280 Posts
    Will someone post a pic of how the trendsetters rewards are set up this time, please? Im curious. And thanks in advance!!
    I play three games on iOS devices.
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    #MoreAds4Kstars
    #FixTheWine
  • stirfryedshanastirfryedshana Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    So are the amounts needed to win items less this time? 
    So are the amounts needed to win items less this time? 
    So far they are the same as last time up to the third item. Time will tell I guess.
    iOS
  • melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    icechic said:
    Will someone post a pic of how the trendsetters rewards are set up this time, please? Im curious. And thanks in advance!!
    Here there are! Below 10th it’s just cash and energy