Options

✔️ KK:H WeekDay Event - 12/10/18 Hanukkah Concludes in a SYS Winter Wonderland & Professional TB

Comments

• Options
    judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    one girl and me both have the same amount of points and we're both in 1st place
    i'm wondering, if this stays the same way (same amount of votes, both in 1st place) do we both get the items? because it seems up to now just one person can take them all home (which makes 0 sense, the hair should be at least given to 2nd and 3rd place as well)
  • Options
    Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    edited December 2018
    Only one person out of 30, I think it was, can get the hair anyway so it’s just not worth it! and neither is spending to buy ticket to try and win it , cause you are against real people and there will always be a person that can spend more money than you so I’m glad I don’t have the trendsetter this time ..last time I did it was the worst, most stressuful week of game ever !! Never again!! I love the hair but they are not worth my sanity, they aren’t a guaranteed, no matter what! It’s 1 in 30 chance to get it and 1 in a million is the chance I’ll spend more than anyone that’s running against me !! So nope that chances are just not fair 
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    @Silz1217 so it's definitely for the person who spends the most? that's just unfair
    thank you for the information! i'm going to wait and see but it doesn't seem fair to give it all to the person who can spend more and it is, in fact, extremely stressfull and tiring to be babysitting the game in order to hope the person above you doesn't spend more money than you on the game

also the hair should be to 1st, 2nd and 3rd
    if everyone from 2nd to whatever is getting the same then what's the point anyway? this feature needs some tweaking asap
  • Options
    AmiliciousAmilicious Registered Users 415 Posts
    Not to be that person yet again, but I really want to complain about the trendsetter thing. We all saw the look in the promo, were all in awe and now we don’t even get a chance to earn it. Also, disappointed to hear its only the first person who gets it, and would agree for everyone else that has the event, it should really be 1-3rd spots. 

• Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    judithkkh said:
    @Silz1217 so it's definitely for the person who spends the most? that's just unfair
    thank you for the information! i'm going to wait and see but it doesn't seem fair to give it all to the person who can spend more 

if everyone from 2nd to whatever is getting the same then what's the point anyway? this feature needs some tweaking asap
    Theoretically you could be in a fair group where no one is buying extra tickets and everyone submits the same amount of looks. But as we have seen so far via screen shots, most people have someone in the #1 spot who bought tickets already, myself included.
    iOS
  • Options
    @Amilicious Glu would say that you do have a "chance" to get it....by spending real dollars to outbid people in your group for the hair. It's totally rotten that they have put some of the best items ever designed for this game into this highest bidder scenario event.
    iOS
  • Options
    AliBryant said:
    judithkkh said:
    thank you for the information! i'm going to wait and see but it doesn't seem fair to give it all to the person who can spend more 

Theoretically you could be in a fair group where no one is buying extra tickets and everyone submits the same amount of looks. But as we have seen so far via screen shots, most people have someone in the #1 spot who bought tickets already, myself included.
    such a bummer, i was really excited about getting this feature
  • Options
    RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    edited December 2018
    judithkkh said:
    i'm wondering, if this stays the same way (same amount of votes, both in 1st place) do we both get the items? because it seems up to now just one person can take them all home (which makes 0 sense, the hair should be at least given to 2nd and 3rd place as well)
    Yes, if you are tied in points then I believe you get the same prizes. I haven’t heard of it happening yet but I hope you stay in 1st! :-) 

I just wanted to share that I finally got the SYS trophy in my trophy room! It’s been a few years of playing and I’m proud of this achievement  :)  

• Options
    Good job @Rikk ! I should have earned the trophy with the last SYS but it didn't count for some reason.
    iOS
  • Options
    beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 703 Posts
    I’m really happy for everybody that got trendsetters this time around and I wish everybody good luck but seriously I’m so annoyed. I’ve been playing this game since the release and this trendsetters outfit is one of the prettiest outfit ever released and I’m so bummed that a lot of us won’t even be able to try for it. I don’t like trendsetters to begin with, but at least give everybody a chance to compete for it. I really hope glu lets us who didn’t get it this time have a chance in the future, or even make it available for purchase in the closet. 
    My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine
  • Options
    yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    edited December 2018
    Its just really unfair that only a few people will eventually get the prices... everyone should be able to get them, not by buying them, just earning them
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • Options
    Rikk said:
    judithkkh said:
    Yes, if you are tied in points then I believe you get the same prizes. I haven’t heard of it happening yet but I hope you stay in 1st! :-) 

I just wanted to share that I finally got the SYS trophy in my trophy room! It’s been a few years of playing and I’m proud of this achievement  :)  

yayyy
    btw looking gorgeous!
  • Options
    LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    Sometimes I wish Glu's focus on income maximisation was just hidden a little bit better 
  • Options
    RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Thanks guys! @judithkkh and @AliBryant
  • Options
    eggsandbananaseggsandbananas Registered Users, Moderators 400 Posts
    judithkkh said:
    i'm wondering, if this stays the same way (same amount of votes, both in 1st place) do we both get the items? 
    If you tie for a spot, both people will have the rewards for the higher position. Eg. if two people both get enough points for first place, they'll both get the first place rewards. If three people all get enough points for first place, all three people will get the first place rewards.
    Save your Hollywood IDs so we can better help you! (Top left menu > Help > Copy ID)
  • Options
    Val_Val_ Registered Users 358 Posts
    Eh, congrats Stephanie I guess? I'm echoing everyone and saying that yeah it sucks that unless you're buying tickets you have no chance at the trendsetter prize. Especially knowing that there's someone who will out-buy you anyway... why even try? 
    The only way this would be fair is if tickets were not for sale, but we all know Glu would never do that. 

• Options
    AmiliciousAmilicious Registered Users 415 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    @Amilicious Glu would say that you do have a "chance" to get it....by spending real dollars to outbid people in your group for the hair. It's totally rotten that they have put some of the best items ever designed for this game into this highest bidder scenario event.
    While I agree completely and I think it’s so unfair the way you can even try for it, some of us don’t even get that aforementioned “chance”. I’m really saddened by all this. Between the extra tickets only being purchasable with real money, the removal of the original sys and the overpriced unfair kollections, I feel a sour taste in my mouth left by a game I used to love so much. 
  • Options
    KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    Vote for me!!
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited December 2018
    Well with my Androids dressing the same, and they’re in the same group,  I wonder how many times they are being paired against each other.  aaaack. I am competing against myself.  I know it. Lol.  Tbh, that’s why I am not buying tickets.  Which game gets them?  Now my iPad still has 4 left over, i’ll Go see what her game looks like.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts

Honestly I dont know whats up with my game? I am barely getting votes, cant see my own looks, cant vote, only get kash if I'm finally able to vote...
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • Options
    mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    My last look on the left. 43 votes yet again. I think my next look will be the one on the right but I’m not sure. Thoughts? 

And, k stars in my second black box!! Only minutes after picking both the fuzzy coat & the Christmas sweater in my daily box, I feel like im really on a roll with giftboxes rn!
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Options
    melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    I’m really happy for everybody that got trendsetters this time around and I wish everybody good luck but seriously I’m so annoyed. I’ve been playing this game since the release and this trendsetters outfit is one of the prettiest outfit ever released and I’m so bummed that a lot of us won’t even be able to try for it. I don’t like trendsetters to begin with, but at least give everybody a chance to compete for it. I really hope glu lets us who didn’t get it this time have a chance in the future, or even make it available for purchase in the closet. 
    Glu doesn’t really like to put really gorgeous items available for purchase! I really wish that after a while everyone can get the items they want! And the Throwback boxes?? So need to be updated... 
    In my group thank god no one is buying tickets so at least it will be a fair chance at getting the items 
  • Options
    @mikaylachimo I have voted a TON, and that gift box coat has been the popular vote like 99% of the time. I say go for it, and watch videos to unlock it when you can! the only thing I would change about your look is to wear boots instead of strappy heels.
    iOS
  • Options
    Glu doesn’t really like to put really gorgeous items available for purchase! I really wish that after a while everyone can get the items they want! And the Throwback boxes?? So need to be updated... 
    In my group thank god no one is buying tickets so at least it will be a fair chance at getting the items 
    Good point....not gonna lie, I would 100% just purchase this Trendsetters stuff outright as a "Fashion Goals" bundle or whatever, rather than stressing over it for a friggin week!
    iOS
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    edited December 2018
    HollySisk said:

Loving the outfit!!! I’ve never gotten the trendsetter before and I am so excited!! This week is getting better and better and it’s only Monday! 

WOW.  That look is incredible.  While I’m happy for you, I think it’s total crap that Glu isn’t making that outfit available to everyone. 

Well, now you'll know!😕
    To be clear, when I said “everyone,” I meant legitimate players.  I 100% support Glu doing everything in their power to prevent hackers from playing SYS. I look forward to the day Glu blocks hackers completely. 
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    judithkkh said:

The girl in my group has 810 points so far and we're only 3 looks in with the free tickets. I... don't even know what to say. I don't even feel like playing my game at this point. 
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    judithkkh said:

The girl in my group has 810 points so far and we're only 3 looks in with the free tickets. I... don't even know what to say. I don't even feel like playing my game at this point. 

• Options
    PicKing_69PicKing_69 Registered Users 22 Posts
    @KalindaKing would be possible show the score with the times that our outfits were voted? Like "43/50 votes" "78/100 votes". I think SyS events are about how stylish we are and knowing this will do the event more funny. 
  • Options
    melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    judithkkh said:

Oh my god! Someone is out for blood 😂