✔️ KK:H WeekDay Event - 12/10/18 Hanukkah Concludes in a SYS Winter Wonderland & Professional TB

Comments

• jaeannjaeann Registered Users, Member 502 Posts
    edited December 2018

How can this be? I was unable to start on time due to work obligations. I submitted my first 2 looks approximately 8 hours late. When I opened trendsetters as you can see everyone in my group was at 0 except for “nic” at 15 points. The second screenshot is while voting was happening on my first look. Please, someone explain this “coincidence” without insulting my intelligence. 
    For the record, you didn’t have to do this to get my money. I was already planning on buying tickets based off of the last trendsetters catastrophe. I feel extremely foolish right now because you almost had me on this! And you do every day with crappy gift boxes, a quarter of the kstars earned per video, kollection that are rigged in my game (happy for those lucky dolls who don’t have that problem), etc etc. 
    iOS platform 
    PM for FB requests 💞
    #dontpunishpayingplayers
  • jaeannjaeann Registered Users, Member 502 Posts
    The items are undeniable gorgeous and desirable in trendsetters this time (nice work glu!), but I liked the ones available last time as well that I didn’t get the opportunity to play. And also the very first sys in this format with the long ponytail that everyone who did NOT buy tickets did NOT win and it hasn’t been brought back around? Just sayin! 
    iOS platform 
    PM for FB requests 💞
    #dontpunishpayingplayers
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts

Loving the outfit!!! I’ve never gotten the trendsetter before and I am so excited!! This week is getting better and better and it’s only Monday! 
    I feel like the 'legs together' pose with dresses like these make the head look gigantic? Or is that just a weird perspective thing?
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    @Lisylis I agree! The proportions look all off with that pose!
    Also, I agree with everyone in regard to the Trendsetters! Super upsetting that whoever gives Glu the most money wins the prize. People who spend a lot of money on the game already get an advantage because they can afford nicer clothes. I find it very unfair that they are now running a competition where whoever pays them the most/bids the highest wins the nicest clothing.
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    I’m SOOOOOOO disappointed in trendsetters, they seriously need to DROP THAT. I don’t think anyone is enjoying it except the girl who dropped about $100 on tickets 😂😂😂. I’m getting really tired of these SYS trials because it doesn’t seem that they’re taking our opinions into account...
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    Oh no 😂😂😂😂😂😂
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited December 2018
    I'm not even sure why I bother to voice my complaints considering it feels like I'm talking into a void.

I did not get trendsetters again. While I'm trying to think of how lucky I am that I don't have to stress over it, it's the 2nd time a nice outfit has been used and it's totally unfair that so many other players don't get a chance to get those prizes as well. Not to mention, it's a cash grab.

Secondly, did I do something wrong? I've voted SEVERAL times over all day after seeing people talk about getting KStars and wanna know how many I've gotten? Zero. I haven't even gotten any energy, just Kash. It's bad enough I'm getting punished for not voting for the wedding dress which is somehow the popular look, but getting the same prize over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and...get my point?

Finally, my votes are doing OK, high 30s to 41 but considering I see people with high 40s and 50s I feel like I've failed even before I started. The same amount of work is going to go in and this will probably be the 3rd time I won't get the last prize.

Seriously, I was ready for a change, I didn't even mind it at first, but the more and more we play the more I wish it was ALL trashed and gone back to the old SYS. At least back then we could get a Kstar for finishing gigs when our doll's confidence was shot.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • wolfandbutler2wolfandbutler2 Registered Users 351 Posts
    Ahhh I love the trendsetters outfit!!! I'm so happy I got it this time (though sad I didn't get it last time and missed out on that outfit). 

I'm currently #1 in my group, which is surprising since I started seven hours after everyone else. Now I'm scared I'm not going to make it to the final item - so many people last time missed out by mere points and I fear that's going to be me this time. :(

wish me luck!
    GC: wolfandbutler2 /// IG: wolfandbutler.kkh
  • icechicicechic Registered Users, Member 280 Posts
    @melissakkh thanks for posting those!

so there is 30 dolls in each trendsetters group (correct me if I'm wrong)... ten get the dress, five get eyes & dress, and one gets hair, eyes, & dress. Thats not great odds.
    i think if they continue with this.... i hope they don't, its leaving a majority of players feeling excluded from cool stuff... but if so. They should only let the points count for the "earned" free tickets & don't count the points for purchased ones. Then it's actually based on being trendy as the title would suggest.
    I play three games on iOS devices.
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    #MoreAds4Kstars
    #FixTheWine
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    On the bright side, voting has been so much better! I’ve gotten 3 energy, 5 energy, $1000, a k star, some lower cash prizes, a k star, lower cash, and a k star. 

....somebody pls lemme know why I’m seeing so many fall leave auras tho
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts

Today's looks. I think I will continue the strategy of alternating cold weather looks with ice queen looks.
    iOS
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    Omg forgot to take a screenshot 🤦‍♀️ But I saw @mikaylachimo when I was voting! You were the popular pick ✨😊
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    @AliBryant You are doing great so far! I love the earmuffs! 

Here are my first four looks. I was really tired when I did the first 2; I had planned the first outfit before I went to bed, but I threw the second together quickly before leaving before work. I am loving the opportunity to use some of these winter/fantasy dresses, but I really wish I had more warmer/wintery clothes in my closet! Would love feedback!

♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    My best look yet! I wish I had more boots lol. Currently averaging 44.25 (44, 43, 43, 47)... if I remember right the average you needed to get the hair last time was 44? Can anyone confirm?

also @AliBryant I love your doll as a blonde! I’ve been debating going blonde for this event as well but I haven’t yet. Might have to experiment
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Thanks @katiealexandraa! I love your looks, I'm planning to submit the first dress tomorrow.

@mikaylachimo I knew that look would work out for you! And yes I figured the platinum blonde goes well with the theme this time so I'm experimenting.
    iOS
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited December 2018
    My looks 

I think having an accessory like the ice skates or the hot chocolate or something to make you stand out from the other doll, esp since you may be wearing the same thing, is def key in the SYS. Also, do some voting and look to see what is/isn't popular. The Christmas PJs were doing better this morning but seem to have dropped off a bit. The last few SYS dresses have been popular picks esp the black one as is the large leopard print coat from the closet (was popular the last 4 times I saw it just now). The $9995 Kash wedding dress with the feather ruffle look is also quite popular (probably cause while it's wedding attire, it pulls off the Ice Queen look without looking like you've been left at the altar.)

Anyway, here are my last voting results. Finally saw someone energy and one KStar, but this is worse for me than before. Again, if Glu changed things, I'm starting to think I did something wrong.

Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    judithkkh said:
    one girl and me both have the same amount of points and we're both in 1st place
    i'm wondering, if this stays the same way (same amount of votes, both in 1st place) do we both get the items? 
    If you tie for a spot, both people will have the rewards for the higher position. Eg. if two people both get enough points for first place, they'll both get the first place rewards. If three people all get enough points for first place, all three people will get the first place rewards.
    thank you so much for the information! this sounds quite better
  • melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    KaylaJ said:
    I'm not even sure why I bother to voice my complaints considering it feels like I'm talking into a void.

I did not get trendsetters again. While I'm trying to think of how lucky I am that I don't have to stress over it, it's the 2nd time a nice outfit has been used and it's totally unfair that so many other players don't get a chance to get those prizes as well. Not to mention, it's a cash grab.

Secondly, did I do something wrong? I've voted SEVERAL times over all day after seeing people talk about getting KStars and wanna know how many I've gotten? Zero. I haven't even gotten any energy, just Kash. It's bad enough I'm getting punished for not voting for the wedding dress which is somehow the popular look, but getting the same prize over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and...get my point?

Finally, my votes are doing OK, high 30s to 41 but considering I see people with high 40s and 50s I feel like I've failed even before I started. The same amount of work is going to go in and this will probably be the 3rd time I won't get the last prize.

Seriously, I was ready for a change, I didn't even mind it at first, but the more and more we play the more I wish it was ALL trashed and gone back to the old SYS. At least back then we could get a Kstar for finishing gigs when our doll's confidence was shot.
    I haven’t gotten any k-stars as well which is fine I mean there not just going to give us free k-stars?! 😂 I think that because only one person can get all of the items, it gets really competitive. 
    My looks are doing okay although I don’t want to I might purchase some tickets. 
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    edited December 2018
    Like so many others have voiced I too think it is really unfair of Glu to show us all the promo pic just to use it in Trendsetters... 

I did not get Trendsetters and - if you leave the gorgeous outfit out of it - I am really happy I did not get it. It really stressed me out, I was constantly checking my rankings and was irradically upset when someone passed me.

I also voiced this last time but the rankings issue must be altered. It is truly painful to see that  players can easily win just by buying tickets. Not everyone can afford this. In my opinion the ranking should be based on the votes obtained by the amount of free tickets, eg if there are 20 free tickets only those votes count, not the votes you get after submitting 30 tickets. 

The purchased tickets are a great feature for players that don't get enough votes or are not able to play the game for a whole day, the purchased tickets can be used to still finish the event and get the final item.

Having said that, here are my four looks that I have submitted thus far!

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • KKH_RavenKKH_Raven Registered Users, Member 99 Posts
    Okay, so this new sys format was supposed to make us unhacked players feel some love right? Seeing that it always suck to see the hacked players getting every kollection.. then why exclude the unhacked players in the “event” (trendsetter in sys) that was here to boost the morale? I am feeling really bummed about not even gonna be able to compete for the outfit..
  • Candyfloss_kkhCandyfloss_kkh Registered Users, Member 290 Posts
    Ok, so spots 2 and 3 are mine, but I guess someone bought tickets.  I'm playing for the dress I guess.  
    I wonder if this will spark a ticket war, but I'm not biging this time. 

Omg yass @ko@kokokokonut slay queen 😍
  • Mani86Mani86 Registered Users 237 Posts
    I wanted to love this new format, I really did.
    But to give all the items to the no1 person only sucks. The one in first place on my list already have 250 points more than the person in second place and I feel like I lost before I even started. Top five or something should get all the items. I am not going to buy tickets to MAYBE get a chance to get to first place. No thank you.
    I’m starting to hate the trendsetter feature, I really do.
  • BellaKKHBellaKKH Registered Users, Member 589 Posts
    This is my first Trendsetter event, I was a bit annoyed I didn’t get the last one, but after seeing how it’s run, idc anymore. How are the groups set up? Are they just random players? Before I went to bed, I was at number 3, with my looks doing an average of 47 points. Woke up at number 23 in Trendsetters. Everyone in my group had surpassed me by 300+ points, so they’re going crazy with ticket purchases. More money than sense - i’d rather spend my money on real clothes and not interrupt my sleep with the stress of checking on my votes and ranking. I miss the old SYS.
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    My TB kollection looks pretty good this week. Am hoping for the camo boots. 

My first four submissions 

I have the trendsetters event, currently at number five. Am not too fussed about the hair or dress but I would like the eyes. My group at the mo seems fairly well matched, no ones massively out in front so might be ok if it stays, I've decided I'm not going to buy any tickets. It does seem strange that it's still being tested and yet people's suggestions about how to improve it are being ignored. Hope everyone has good luck with their outfits and boxes!
    I play on iOS
  • Val_Val_ Registered Users 358 Posts
    The rewards for voting have increased substantially for me, while I've gotten 1x100$, I've also gotten 1x20 energy and 1x3 kstars and 1x2 kstars! This definitely motivates me to vote.
    If Glu insists on only giving the items to the first person, then maybe consider adding it as a Fashion Goals option to buy? I'm sure quite a few people will be happy to outright buy it.
  • CandycornCandycorn Registered Users 91 Posts
    Hi guys! I'm back after a bit of a break due to having 4 assignment due dates so had to take some time off to do those. Just a week left until christmas break and then I can truely relax until my exams in January  :D I'm so glad we got another sys and the prizes for the sys are really nice this time around (unlike the dating one). I've been 'lucky' enough to get the trendsetters function, but it seems exactly the same as last time I got it. I have also been lucky as none of the dolls on my list are buying any tickets I don't think, I really like the dress and eyes from it, not to fussed about the hair, but it is annoying as it adds a stress to the sys when I'm already stressing about getting the sys hair because I really love it. I agree with what most people have been saying that at least top 3 should get the full outfit, that way if one doll wants to spend tons of money on getting top three the others still have a chance to get the outfit. 

I did some voting and I've gotten 2 kstars and 3 energy so far, so it seems to me that the chance to get kstars has increased which is great! If the hair is still at 1200 (I think that is what it was last time?) then I hope they take it down, as it is hard to reach without paying. If the trendsetters outfit is basically p2w then the sys should as least be obtainable by all like it used to be. I don't have that many winter items, so for me this is quite difficult to nail, but I've been doing alright so far (except for that horrible flop that only got 26 votes  :'(). Hope everyone is enjoying themselves with the sys so far! 
    I'm Thea on Android, add me on facebook
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Ahhh I love the trendsetters outfit!!! I'm so happy I got it this time (though sad I didn't get it last time and missed out on that outfit). 

I'm currently #1 in my group, which is surprising since I started seven hours after everyone else. Now I'm scared I'm not going to make it to the final item - so many people last time missed out by mere points and I fear that's going to be me this time. :(

wish me luck!
    Good luck Doll.  Good luck to all the dolls this wonderful Tuesday.  The game has one Android at 193, the other 194.  
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    I’m so glad that Glu put the guy’s jacket as the first prize, not last. 👍🏻
    (Note: Guys only get two clothing prizes, first and last!)
    Since I don’t like the last prize that much, a pair of pants, I’m gonna relax a bit on Jon’s game. Tested this winter fantasy look. I really like it but not voters. 😢

🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    @KalindaKing would be possible show the score with the times that our outfits were voted? Like "43/50 votes" "78/100 votes". I think SyS events are about how stylish we are and knowing this will do the event more funny. 
    Unfortunately we do not know how many looks are considered before voting ends, we do know that there is a finite  number of views.  We are each put in the same number of views each time.  The exact number is a mystery. Perhaps when testing is concluded, we'll get a fact sheet on it in FAQs.  
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I just got the Double your next 2 voting rewards by watching this video.  I WATCHED.  I got 5 energy.  If 5 energy is double how would I have gotten 2 1/2 energy?   Just curios.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary