✔️ KK:H WeekDay Event - 12/10/18 Hanukkah Concludes in a SYS Winter Wonderland & Professional TB

Comments

• alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    @judithkkh You’re on the top of my trendsetters list! 😊 I’m so glad no one seems to be buying tickets on our list so far, I’m definitely not buying any. I think you have a pretty good chance of winning the hair if nothing changes. It is possible with a lucky list. I ended up first the last time without extra tickets. I doubt that I’ll even be able to finish the sys this time tho, I’m running out of clothes that fit the theme already. I hope you’ll get it! Good luck! 😊
    iOS
  • AmiliciousAmilicious Registered Users 415 Posts
    I still don’t know how to style for this event. I feel like I have bad taste at this point. Look at this: outside warmish outfit slightly Christmas themed which I found adorable vs fantasy I don’t know what this is I just threw it out there.

• melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    My morning started really great because I completed a really easy offer and got 69 k-stars!! I woke up at 4 AM to get my ticket 😂 Dedication guys! 
    I am currently #3 on the Trendsetter ❄️
    edited December 2018
    I still don’t know how to style for this event. I feel like I have bad taste at this point. Look at this: outside warmish outfit slightly Christmas themed which I found adorable vs fantasy I don’t know what this is I just threw it out there.

I am kinda  not sticking to the theme and dressing as I see fit! It still gets me votes so 🎊
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    My other 3 looks. 

I noticed that a few dolls wear summer clothes. How does this fit in WINTER wonderland? And how is it possible that they win from the winter look? 
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
    My other 3 looks. 

I noticed that a few dolls wear summer clothes. How does this fit in WINTER wonderland? And how is it possible that they win from the winter look? 
    Well there is no rule. And most people don’t have a lot of winter wonderland inspired items but they still want to participate. I vote base on “ who wore it better “ not well that’s not for winter so I am not voting “ . 
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Got Kash on my 2nd Black Box....

Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • Val_Val_ Registered Users 358 Posts
    Well there is no rule. And most people don’t have a lot of winter wonderland inspired items but they still want to participate. I vote base on “ who wore it better “ not well that’s not for winter so I am not voting “ . 
    Nah I definitely don't vote for any summer looks, even if someone is better dressed I'll vote for the person who tried to be on theme.

@Angeline & Jon I love your GOT/Outlaw King inspired look! 
  • beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 703 Posts

Glu doesn’t really like to put really gorgeous items available for purchase! I really wish that after a while everyone can get the items they want! And the Throwback boxes?? So need to be updated... 
    In my group thank god no one is buying tickets so at least it will be a fair chance at getting the items 
    Yeah, I'm well aware I just think it'd be nice considering they used it for promo and everyone seemed excited about it. It's crappy to me that they not only put it as trendsetters but of course they're still "testing" it so now not everybody gets a chance.

I also wish they would lower the points (maybe to 1000) at this rate I probably wont get the hair (which is fine with me because my doll usually has dark hair and I think the "snow" looks like dandruff with the darker colors lol) but I hope it's a little easier in the future.
     *sigh* I miss the old SYS. 
    My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine

Glu doesn’t really like to put really gorgeous items available for purchase! I really wish that after a while everyone can get the items they want! And the Throwback boxes?? So need to be updated... 
    In my group thank god no one is buying tickets so at least it will be a fair chance at getting the items 
    Yeah, I'm well aware I just think it'd be nice considering they used it for promo and everyone seemed excited about it. It's crappy to me that they not only put it as trendsetters but of course they're still "testing" it so now not everybody gets a chance.

I also wish they would lower the points (maybe to 1000) at this rate I probably wont get the hair (which is fine with me because my doll usually has dark hair and I think the "snow" looks like dandruff with the darker colors lol) but I hope it's a little easier in the future.
    To be honest I like this format better for the SYS. But only for the SYS! The trendsetter needs some tweekink and honestly I am just not a fan of the competitive nature of it. 
    They definitely need to lower the points ❄️❄️
  • AmiliciousAmilicious Registered Users 415 Posts

To be honest I like this format better for the SYS. But only for the SYS! The trendsetter needs some tweekink and honestly I am just not a fan of the competitive nature of it. 
    I actually love the competitive nature of it, had I been picked that is. If they could find a better way to balance it and not make it about who can spend more, plus a few tweaks to the actual sys event, I think it could be an overall good addition to the game. Aside from gigs, kkh really needs an extra feature to keep people interested, I know I feel very bored outside of weekend events. 

I actually love the competitive nature of it, had I been picked that is. If they could find a better way to balance it and not make it about who can spend more, plus a few tweaks to the actual sys event, I think it could be an overall good addition to the game. Aside from gigs, kkh really needs an extra feature to keep people interested, I know I feel very bored outside of weekend events. 
    Couldn’t agree more that’s why I love the new SYS! It brings excitement 🎉 
  • miacollinsmiacollins Registered Users 82 Posts
    3rd time in a row and still no christmas items in my holiday boxes 
    KKH: A+++ Lister
    Level: 64
    Daily iOS KKH Player Since Jan 2016 🍒
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    I was actually a little worried about this outfit because some of the ones with the reindeer hair I saw not doing too great... but it’s my new best! 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    A daily box item in my gold box as usual...

I’ll take it tho if it means I get more winter items in my daily box 😜
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • ashlynngraceashlynngrace Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    edited December 2018
    I only have 3 holiday accesories for this sys so im pretty much entering the same look everytime but with a diff dress 🤷🏼‍♀️ and idk bout yall but i can only get holiday stuff from the daily gift i cant buy themed things from the store?
  • MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts
    Now THAT is a gold box I’m happy with 😁
  • SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    I really hope they lowered the amount of points necessary to get the final prize. I'd love to get the hair but my first few looks have scored in 30 range. If the total amount is the same as last time then my chances of getting the final prize without buying tickets is practically zero. So discouraging to feel like you're not gonna make it on day 2 of a 7 day event :/
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Homegirl is up to 826 points. Looks like she stopped buying tickets... for now. I wouldn't be this annoyed if 2nd and 3rd place got the hair also. Just let us get less k-stars and energy, I don't care. 
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    September said:
    I really hope they lowered the amount of points necessary to get the final prize. I'd love to get the hair but my first few looks have scored in 30 range. If the total amount is the same as last time then my chances of getting the final prize without buying tickets is practically zero. So discouraging to feel like you're not gonna make it on day 2 of a 7 day event :/
    Same!
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • surrjanesurrjane Registered Users, Member 74 Posts
    It looks like this is already being said, but there are so many posts.. I agree the trendsetter aspect needs tweaking. I am loving the SYS otherwise now. I don't even care that it is competitive, but I wish there was a way for place to be based on percentage of votes your doll is winning instead of how many total. Right now the competition isn't about who is getting more votes, it's about who is spending more money. I am in third place right now but would likely be in first if the people in 1st and 2nd weren't winning solely because they are spending money. I wouldn't be as upset if top 3 or 5 got the full outfit. Maybe 1st place could win more k-stars instead of being the only position to get the hair?
    A++ Lister (I can't convince myself to grind my way through the dating comeback). Level 82. Max Fans.
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    I'm back from the hospital BUT as luck would have it, my device pretty much died all of a sudden, so I'm 100% once again not going to complete this SYS.
    Did anyone get to the dress yet and can post a picture so I can see it without the hair covering it? It seems to be really pretty, and while I know I can't get to the hair in time maybe I'll be able to get to it when I get things sorted here
  • MelanieKKHMelanieKKH Registered Users, Member 170 Posts

Vote for my doll if you see her. I'm going to be with blonde hair and blue eyes all week
  • puapua Registered Users, Member 196 Posts

Well I got the shoes but how do you style them? It's an odd icy blue color of which I don't have a proper match for plus the thunderbolt thingy in the back of the shoes looks like a frozen fungus growing out of my foot. Plus if you zoom in, it looks like a dead bird's wing got stuck in my shoe. 
    Amazon Kindle player but if you are Android, you can now add me too!
    Facebook: Deepika Kkh
    #BlackDollsMatter
    #BrownDollsMatter
    #ImploreDiversity
    #CalibrateMakeup4DarkSkinTones
  • Val_Val_ Registered Users 358 Posts
    Homegirl is up to 826 points. Looks like she stopped buying tickets... for now. I wouldn't be this annoyed if 2nd and 3rd place got the hair also. Just let us get less k-stars and energy, I don't care. 
    Ugh that is so frustrating. 
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    I could not care less about competition if it was about banal things, like kstars and stuff but please Glu, you should make it possible for every player (if willing to play hard and do their best) to receive new items... 
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    alice_kkh said:
    @judithkkh You’re on the top of my trendsetters list! 😊 I’m so glad no one seems to be buying tickets on our list so far, I’m definitely not buying any. I think you have a pretty good chance of winning the hair if nothing changes. It is possible with a lucky list. I ended up first the last time without extra tickets. I doubt that I’ll even be able to finish the sys this time tho, I’m running out of clothes that fit the theme already. I hope you’ll get it! Good luck! 😊
    omg you're Alice! ahhh girl, thank you! i was literally thinking the same thing, i was going to get them as a last resource but i'm happy to know at least in our group everyone is playing fair and square, good luck to you too babe 💗
    i did notice how quickly the voting set up is now, thank you Glu! that's quite nice, glad to see people getting K-Stars out of voting!
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    Please vote for my doll if you see her!🙏🏼
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    If you are Android please vote for me!

iOS
  • PlantWitchPlantWitch Registered Users 374 Posts
    I keep getting the locked item message when I try to submit a look using the fluffy jacket from the daily giftbox. I used it yesterday but at 5am I watched a video to unlock it but then got the error message when trying to submit the look, so I used a new look and just hoped it would work at my 11am submission, but I'm still getting the error.
    🧡🤍💗
    they/she
    android
    pm for add info!