✔️ KK:H WeekDay Event - 12/10/18 Hanukkah Concludes in a SYS Winter Wonderland & Professional TB

Comments

• SveaSvea Registered Users, Member 51 Posts
    Some more feedback on the trendsetters event:
    In my group no one has bought tickets yet, it seems. 
    All but one person who is currently on the 1st place and has some 150 points more than me on the 2nd place. 
    What really is strange that this 1st place is a male doll, so not even competing for the same items as me. 
    I feel like there should be a separate trendsettees event for male dolls? Did anyone with a male doll get the event and if yes with the same items as female dolls or different items? 
    Android player, add me here
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    edited December 2018
    Rikk said:
    jaeann said:
    And also the very first sys in this format with the long ponytail that everyone who did NOT buy tickets did NOT win and it hasn’t been brought back around? Just sayin! 
    Just to be as factual as possible, some people who didn’t buy tickets did win the long ponytail during the last SYS. It’s tough but possible.
    Yes, but there was a glitch back (the long ponytail hair) then which gave bonus points, so it's less possible. Also some of the people who did finish last SYS event had another type of glitch. Just sharing the facts...
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    edited December 2018
    yezx said:
    Rikk said:
    jaeann said:
    And also the very first sys in this format with the long ponytail that everyone who did NOT buy tickets did NOT win and it hasn’t been brought back around? Just sayin! 
    Just to be as factual as possible, some people who didn’t buy tickets did win the long ponytail during the last SYS. It’s tough but possible.
    Yes, but there was a glitch back (the long ponytail hair) then which gave bonus points, so it's less possible. Also some of the people who did finish last SYS event had another type of glitch. Just sharing the facts...
    Are you saying the only people who reached the hair either benefited from a glitch (you didn’t specify what glitch) or bought tickets?
    edited December 2018
    Rikk said:
    Are you saying the only people who reached the hair either benefited from a glitch or bought tickets?
    No, if you get 44 votes on every look, you reach the hair, so it is definitely possible, but it is not easy. If not, then you probably have benefited from a glitch... During the first SYS there was a glitch, but not a lot of people (including me) were aware of it, you got bonus points and ended up getting the hair even without reaching 44 votes per look. During the last SYS there are people who ended up with more than 27 looks, so that was a glitch too, cause if you haven't bought tickets, how would you explain the extra looks?

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited December 2018
    No, it was stressful but you could reach the hair. I finished with 12,  11, and 22 points over , after the last submissions I had  time for.  And that is cutting it too close.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    edited December 2018
    I'm not saying it's impossible, I'm just saying it should be easier to reach the hair, 44 votes (out of who knows how many rounds, since Glu is not even being transparant about it) is waaaay to high. It should be at least 10 votes lower.

Make kkh great again: 
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    edited December 2018
    If the people who got the long ponytail hair *without buying tickets* on the second time it appeared in SYS actually tallied their vote amounts, they would have noticed that there was a glitch awarding extra points. Not saying *everyone* had this glitch, but many did. And I don't think most people thought to tally their votes to see if they actually reached the total, because all they cared about was getting to the hair. It was obvious that Glu fixed the glitch during the purple coat SYS because at that point it was reported in the forum by a user who pointed out things didn't add up, and after that, no one was getting extra points anymore.
    iOS
  • jaeannjaeann Registered Users, Member 502 Posts
    edited December 2018
    Rikk said:
    jaeann said:
    I’m not referring to the sys that had trendsetters. There was a trial before that with the same sys others got later that included trendsetters, which is why I said first. There was no glitch for extra points, and the only people I know of on this forum that participated and got the hair in that event purchased* tickets and that was @AmeliaKKH and @kokokokonut

Edit: Thanks @AliBryant
    iOS platform 
    PM for FB requests 💞
    #dontpunishpayingplayers
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @jaeann Did you mean to say they bought tickets? 
    iOS
    You just should have more marge, to you know maybe skip a few looks, submit ugly ones, and still be able to finish without stressing your ass off 

Make kkh great again: 
    Yes @AliBryant. Purchased tickets. Thank you 😊 
    iOS platform 
    PM for FB requests 💞
    #dontpunishpayingplayers
  • melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    yezx said:
    You just should have more marge, to you know maybe skip a few looks, submit ugly ones, and still be able to finish without stressing your ass off 
    I don’t think Glu is going to allow us to slack off! Yes they might make it easy but it’s definitely going to be stressful if you don’t buy tickets... That’s the whole point unfortunately 😐
    yezx said:
    I don’t think Glu is going to allow us to slack off! Yes they might make it easy but it’s definitely going to be stressful if you don’t buy tickets... That’s the whole point unfortunately 😐
    Not everyone is able to open their phone every 6 hours for a whole week, they should bear this in mind. Even if it is reduced, there still will be people who won't finish the event.

Make kkh great again: 
    yezx said:
    yezx said:
    Not everyone is able to open their phone every 6 hours for a whole week, they should bear this in mind. Even if it is reduced, there still will be people who won't finish the event.
    I totally agree with you! But I want to point out something and try to be impartial!
    If you don’t buy tickets amd complete the SYS and trendsetter that means that you get clothes ( SYS), energy, cash, k-stars and exclusive clothes ( trendsetter), again k-star, cash and energy! 
    There is no way Glu is going to make that all free and easy which is totally understandable! I completed the last SYS and trendsetter for only 2.98 £ ( around 3$ ) buying three tickets and I got all of those things I mentioned! That’s never going to happen without an event like this one! 
    Yes it’s difficult but it’s worth it!
  • puapua Registered Users, Member 196 Posts
    Blonde dolls with no trace of ethnic ambiguity are doing very well in my game but who knows, maybe the tides will change in the days to come. All I know is, so far #ProjectWhiteFace is on.
    I won't be my normal brown self probably until AFTER the SYS. 

Amazon Kindle player but if you are Android, you can now add me too!
    Facebook: Deepika Kkh
    #BlackDollsMatter
    #BrownDollsMatter
    #ImploreDiversity
    #CalibrateMakeup4DarkSkinTones
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    yezx said:
    Exactly! That’s what I loved about the old sys. A game shouldn’t be this stressful.
    iOS
    edited December 2018
    @kokokokonut are you referring to this one when we had to wait 12 hours between votes that you had a few points over?https://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/discussion/5447769/kk-h-weekday-event-10-22-18-birthdays-done-onward-to-the-holidays/p17
    iOS platform 
    PM for FB requests 💞
    #dontpunishpayingplayers
  • AmiliciousAmilicious Registered Users 415 Posts
    edited December 2018
    Some looks that worked pretty well for me. Probably gonna try a few silver ones till I run out of stuff. Also I’ve noticed the skates and hot cocoa do very well. 

jaeann said:
    Rikk said:
    jaeann said:
    I’m not referring to the sys that had trendsetters. There was a trial before that with the same sys others got later that included trendsetters, which is why I said first. There was no glitch for extra points, and the only people I know of on this forum that participated and got the hair in that event had tickets and that was @AmeliaKKH and @kokokokonut
    Ah ok, so not the last SYS but the one before that. Because I can speak for myself and say that I didn’t have an extra point glitch (I wish!) and I didn’t buy tickets. 
    edited December 2018
    nvm

Make kkh great again: 
  • AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    jaeann said:
    Rikk said:
    jaeann said:
    I’m not referring to the sys that had trendsetters. There was a trial before that with the same sys others got later that included trendsetters, which is why I said first. There was no glitch for extra points, and the only people I know of on this forum that participated and got the hair in that event had tickets and that was @AmeliaKKH and @kokokokonut

yezx said:
    Rikk said:
    Are you saying the only people who reached the hair either benefited from a glitch or bought tickets?
    No, if you get 44 votes on every look, you reach the hair, so it is definitely possible, but it is not easy. If not, then you probably have benefited from a glitch... During the first SYS there was a glitch, but not a lot of people (including me) were aware of it, you got bonus points and ended up getting the hair even without reaching 44 votes per look. During the last SYS there are people who ended up with more than 27 looks, so that was a glitch too, cause if you haven't bought tickets, how would you explain the extra looks?
    Rikk said:
    jaeann said:
    On the first (long ponytail) I got a 12-ticket pack right away because I wanted to submit more looks to see how the event worked. I couldn’t wait 12h for just one so I went ahead and bought it.

The Second SYS I participated was - I guess - the third, without trendsetters, with the coat. I waited to buy tickets by the end of the event only cause I wanted to see if I could end it without buying anything. I was only able to finish by buying 3 extra tickets (around 1240 points). I wasn’t ALWAYS on point cause some days I overslept and accumulated 2 tickets but I was pretty on to it. I finished with 28 looks! That’s 44 points per look but I still had to buy it. 

We have 6days and I guess 12 hours? That means we get 26 tickets for free if we start AS SOON as the event begins. Which I don’t think everybody can. Then you have to open your game at least once every 12h cause you can only accumulate 2 tickets. So let’s say we get 24 free tickets. 25 if you’re really dedicated. With 1200 points at the final prize, we’d still need 48 votes per look. 

The highest i saw was 55, but let’s say we get 60 rounds to battle. We’d need around 80% of the votes from every submission. That’s super high. I mean... I’d love to hear from someone who finished the event without buying any tickets how they did. 
    melissakkh said: I totally agree with you! But I want to point out something and try to be impartial!
    If you don’t buy tickets amd complete the SYS and trendsetter that means that you get clothes ( SYS), energy, cash, k-stars and exclusive clothes ( trendsetter), again k-star, cash and energy! 
    There is no way Glu is going to make that all free and easy which is totally understandable! I completed the last SYS and trendsetter for only 2.98 £ ( around 3$ ) buying three tickets and I got all of those things I mentioned! That’s never going to happen without an event like this one! 
    Then at least they should make it fair. Some people are able to get everything for free (as I said before, if you are very lucky and you are in a trendsetters group with people who barely give attention to the event, you automatically end up 1 without spending money), if you are lucky enough to have lots of clothes, then you finish the event too, without even spending something, while others are spending (1) money on tickets (and okay, this seems okay, if Glu would at least reduce the points needed to maybe 1000 or something, so the chances are mediocre of finishing at least) and (2) some people end up in trendsetters groups where people spend tons of money for an exclusive item 1 out of 30 people get.

How is it fair that people end up with the same items, only some get it free while others have to pay a lot of money?

Make kkh great again: 
    yezx said:
    melissakkh said: I totally agree with you! But I want to point out something and try to be impartial!
    Then at least they should make it fair. Some people are able to get everything for free (as I said before, if you are very lucky and you are in a trendsetters group with people who barely give attention to the event, you automatically end up 1 without spending money), if you are lucky enough to have lots of clothes, then you finish the event too, without even spending something, while others are spending (1) money on tickets (and okay, this seems okay, if Glu would at least reduce the points needed to maybe 1000 or something, so the chances are mediocre of finishing at least) and (2) some people end up in trendsetters groups where people spend tons of money for an exclusive item 1 out of 30 people get.

How is it fair that people end up with the same items, only some get it free while others have to pay a lot of money?
    Again I absolutely agree!!! 👏🏻 
    But this game is not fair unfortunately... People who buy k-stars will automatically have clothes and get more votes! People who have VIP subscription will automatically get more energy and finish events faster and have access to exclusive items. People who have played from the beginning never had to try to figure how to catch up with all the items the game has today. Which is perfectly normal! 
    I would say for myself that I don’t have everything in the game because I only buy things I actually like and my clothes for this theme are really limited! But I don’t care! I use everything I got and make it. Yes I buy tickets but not a crazy amount of them. 
    I will admit that the trendsetter list is a sheer dumb luck thing! The first trendsetter we had I was in the most horrible group because one girl had 1200 votes on the first day! But the second and thrid I got pretty lucky!
    I don’t see a way of fixing that because the person who buys tickets will always be more successful.
    I know there’s a lot of complaints about the new method for the SYS events, but here’s my positive take on it: the main benefit of this type of event for me is that I don’t have to spend approx. 40 k-stars on some item I’ll never use just to participate. (My personal example is those sparkly boots we had to buy from a SYS back in the day...does anyone else still have unused stuff from SYS events that they had to buy?)

I like that I can participate, win some items and miscellaneous prizes, and my k-stars stay intact. I don’t care so much about getting the hair because the “deluxe hair” prizes are often comically long and/or silly-looking.

If I had to choose between paying my precious k-stars on something I hate and possibly missing out on a hairstyle, I’d rather miss out on a hairstyle. My fave hairstyles are already in my closet at the moment. I miss out on lots of stuff as a free player and I’m cool with that. 
    If that's how you like it fine, but I don't like it that way, and I'm pretty sure others don't either. If we don't speak up about this, nothing will ever change. So I'm just voicing mine, and others, their thoughts, hoping something will change. At least we can try...

Make kkh great again: 
    AmeliaKKH said:
    jaeann said:
    Rikk said:
    jaeann said:

yezx said:
    Rikk said:
    Rikk said:
    jaeann said:
    On the first (long ponytail) I got a 12-ticket pack right away because I wanted to submit more looks to see how the event worked. I couldn’t wait 12h for just one so I went ahead and bought it.

The Second SYS I participated was - I guess - the third, without trendsetters, with the coat. I waited to buy tickets by the end of the event only cause I wanted to see if I could end it without buying anything. I was only able to finish by buying 3 extra tickets (around 1240 points). I wasn’t ALWAYS on point cause some days I overslept and accumulated 2 tickets but I was pretty on to it. I finished with 28 looks! That’s 44 points per look but I still had to buy it. 

We have 6days and I guess 12 hours? That means we get 26 tickets for free if we start AS SOON as the event begins. Which I don’t think everybody can. Then you have to open your game at least once every 12h cause you can only accumulate 2 tickets. So let’s say we get 24 free tickets. 25 if you’re really dedicated. With 1200 points at the final prize, we’d still need 48 votes per look. 

The highest i saw was 55, but let’s say we get 60 rounds to battle. We’d need around 80% of the votes from every submission. That’s super high. I mean... I’d love to hear from someone who finished the event without buying any tickets how they did. 
    The chances of completing the SYS without buying tickets is really low and I agree with Amelia. You will always have a couple of looks that didn’t do well for a number of reasons: time of day, how many people are actually voting and of course if they like your look! But it’s possible to complete the event by only purchasing 3 extra tickets 🎫 which is a really good deal for all of the items and k-stars you get! 

• ajhumeajhume Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    Can i just say that on my kkh game atm the trendsetters SYS event hasn’t even popped up in my game (and no my game is not hacked, in case anyone is wondering) and I don’t know what to do. @KalindaKing what do I do? 
    ajhume said:
    Can i just say that on my kkh game atm the trendsetters SYS event hasn’t even popped up in my game (and no my game is not hacked, in case anyone is wondering) and I don’t know what to do. @KalindaKing what do I do? 
    Trendsetters is still being tested, so only a few people got it

Make kkh great again: 
    ajhume said:
    The trendsetter event is only for selected players 🤗
    edited December 2018
    Honestly, I just hate the trendsetter feature, just put the items in the SYS to earn... Even if the hair goes to first, second and thirth person that's still 3 out of 30 people. So if 10 people in the group are spending money and outbidding each other, they are still not sure they are ending in the top 3 and getting the items (I don't even think this is legal). The drama will stay. Skip the feature, skip the stress, skip the drama please.

Make kkh great again: