✔️ KK:H WeekDay Event - 12/10/18 Hanukkah Concludes in a SYS Winter Wonderland & Professional TB

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    ajhume said:
    Can i just say that on my kkh game atm the trendsetters SYS event hasn’t even popped up in my game (and no my game is not hacked, in case anyone is wondering) and I don’t know what to do. @KalindaKing what do I do? 
    Not everyone is entered into trendsetters.  It is a subset of the people playing the SYS.  More people are only involved in the Sys, with a smaller number put into Trendsetters.  And  players are selected by the system according to stats and demographics I would imagine. It not a case of being hand picked.  If you are not in it this time, perhaps next.  Don't be discouraged! 
    Nice to see you again.  <3
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    yezx said:
    If that's how you like it fine, but I don't like it that way, and I'm pretty sure others don't either. If we don't speak up about this, nothing will ever change. So I'm just voicing mine, and others, their thoughts, hoping something will change. At least we can try...
    It wasn’t directed at you @yezx. Just trying to offer a positive note and mix things up a little. :-) Trust me, no one on the forum has accidentally missed the hundreds of outraged posts about the new SYS  :D
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    Haha, I love the event @Rikk and I agree this type of event is better than spending stars on something I will never use again, but it just needs to change so much in my opinion. 
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
    edited December 2018
    alice_kkh said:
    yezx said:
    You just should have more marge, to you know maybe skip a few looks, submit ugly ones, and still be able to finish without stressing your ass off 
    Exactly! That’s what I loved about the old sys. A game shouldn’t be this stressful.
    No. I'm referring to the latest one.  The one without Trendsetters. I was answering that if was very close, but all 3 games finished with only an extra handful of extea points, and no more time

Off to find the right quote. Lol
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Kupkakez_Kupkakez_ Registered Users 310 Posts
    I know I’m likely in the minority but I do much prefer the new SYS. This is my first trendsetters and I’m hovering around 3rd-4th place. I do think 1-2 is buying tickets which stinks. I could spend the money on tickets but don’t think I want to. 

• melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    Kupkakez_ said:
    I know I’m likely in the minority but I do much prefer the new SYS. This is my first trendsetters and I’m hovering around 3rd-4th place. I do think 1-2 is buying tickets which stinks. I could spend the money on tickets but don’t think I want to. 

I also prefer the new SYS! It’s really interesting and I love the idea behind it! Still needs more work though! 
    And in my opinion what you get is a good deal because you don’t have to spend absolutely anything 🔥🤭
    Glu is looking for your feedback, but let's remember that everyone's opinion is valid. Let's not discount anyone's feelings. This isn't a jury where we have to argue our points till we all agree. No opinion matters more or less than any others.  Thanks, and keep your feedback coming as the event continues. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Glu is looking for your feedback, but let's remember that everyone's opinion is valid. Let's not discount anyone's feelings. This isn't a jury where we have to argue our points till we all agree. No opinion matters more or less than any others.  Thanks, and keep your feedback coming as the event continues. :)
    I agree with everyone! Everyone has a valid point and I believe when you put yourself in someone’s shoes you can realize that everyone is right 🥳🤩
  • AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    yezx said:
    Honestly, I just hate the trendsetter feature, just put the items in the SYS to earn... Even if the hair goes to first, second and thirth person that's still 3 out of 30 people. So if 10 people in the group are spending money and outbidding each other, they are still not sure they are ending in the top 3 and getting the items (I don't even think this is legal). The drama will stay. Skip the feature, skip the stress, skip the drama please.
    I get they’re going for exclusive items so they become coveted. Two things I’d like to see is: a way to take down the time for tickets. Like tapping stuff will knock out 5 seconds from the energy timer. And second, the trendsetter to be based of perhaps an avarage number or points you reach instead of a competition amongst players. 
  • stirfryedshanastirfryedshana Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    My opinion on all three recent SYS events are that I feel ripped off and I don’t think I will be spending any money on KKH for awhile.

I like the new format in that everyone can participate and I love the themes. The prizes are beautiful. I do like the better rewards for voting and the ability to unlock items. 

I hate that the only way to get extra tickets is to spend money. I hate that although possible, it is EXTREMELY difficult to complete a week-long event despite submitting every outfit. 

Ill keep saying it because despite these being tests and us having the same feedback, they have not made these events easier to finish.
    @yezx To conclude what we want:

1. Reduced points for the prizes by at least -100
    2. Trendsetter to be available for everyone
    3. A way to reduce time or win tickets- by voting for example
    4. The top three should get all the prizes during the Trendsetter event
    5. Overall a more enjoyable and less stressful experience

Correct me if I miss something 💁🏻🤝  
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    alice_kkh said:
    My looks aren’t doing that well, maybe I should try a blonde wig. Did that really help you guys get better scores? Turning blonde, I mean. I feel like I should give it a shot :D
    I have 5 looks with brown hair, scoring 43-50, and just tried one look blonde and got 54. I can’t confirm it’s the hair color since it’s only one look and all my looks are in totally different outfits, but it’s worth a shot! I plan to test it out some more
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    edited December 2018
    Well I see your point @AmeliaKKH, exclusive items can be fun, but it still does not justify some people getting it free while others need to spend money the whole week to (not even be sure to) get items. Even if it is with outbidding each others, a maximum score should be implemented. Like I said if only 5 members in your group are constantly spending money to stay in the top 3 for a week, 2 of them don't get the item and have lost probably an insane amount of money. 
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    Has anybody else been unable to vote on looks for the past few hours? I click “vote on looks” and it just stays on this screen with no dolls:

she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • ashlynngraceashlynngrace Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    First time I was ever upset getting energy lol i want that hairstyle soooo baddd

wondering where i would be if i hadnt deleted and regotten this game a few months after deleting at least 10 ten times over the past 3 years🤷🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
  • ajhumeajhume Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    ajhume said:
    Can i just say that on my kkh game atm the trendsetters SYS event hasn’t even popped up in my game (and no my game is not hacked, in case anyone is wondering) and I don’t know what to do. @KalindaKing what do I do? 
    Not everyone is entered into trendsetters.  It is a subset of the people playing the SYS.  More people are only involved in the Sys, with a smaller number put into Trendsetters.  And  players are selected by the system according to stats and demographics I would imagine. It not a case of being hand picked.  If you are not in it this time, perhaps next.  Don't be discouraged! 
    Nice to see you again.  <3
    Thanks so much for putting my question in perspective but why couldn’t glu just turn the "exclusive" SYS event items into weekday kollections? It’d save half the time trying to win the items and you’d be able to have all of them in one go. Also I wish that the SMC’s were free instead of being lots of money that none of us can afford to get. 
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Two pages of posts since I left but I just want to clarify for everyone:

On the second round of testing of the long ponytail hair SYS specifically, there was a glitch giving you extra points per look, which put you over the total points required at the end. Many of you probably didn't even realize it. But if you added up the scores that appeared on your screen (which, why would you?, But some people noticed and many other confirmed, behind the scenes, not in this forum), your actual total very likely fell short of the displayed total. 

Then, we had the mauve coatdress SYS event, and within the first day of voting, someone reported the math was not adding up, here in the forum. So the glitch occurred on the first few looks. Not long after, our games received a mini loading bar when opening, and the glitch was no more.

The bottom line is this all needs to be out there so Glu can see that it is *still* ridiculously hard to win this event without buying extra tickets. You get 27 free looks *if* you start submitting looks when the event starts, and *if* you dont miss any submissions for the whole week.

As of the last test, the points required to finish was 1200. 1200/27 means you need an average of ~45 points per look to finish. This degree of difficulty is beyond what we have seen in the game before. Of course it should be challenging, and of course Glu is a company that needs to make money (I've given them thousands of my own). That said, I still dont think you should have to be basically 100% perfect to win. You should be able to miss at least one free look!

Again, not saying every single person that won the ponytail had the glitch. If you averaged 45 a look it was technically possible. But many, many people who did not average that, still received the hair because of the glitch.

Moving on....
    iOS
  • ApricotjamApricotjam Registered Users, Member 69 Posts
    I've seen people saying that it's tough but possible to win the last item without buying tickets and that's just frustrating to me. It's not like this is an event we can just grind for, run around trying to collect energy. You either have items for the theme that people like or you don't, you can style the way you like but that doesn't mean you'll get votes. This event is just so frustrating now and not fun at all!! 
  • stirfryedshanastirfryedshana Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    Everyone’s saying blonde hair gets them more votes but I always do blonde hair and still get low votes lol. I’m averaging around 35 for this event (pretty on par with my looks before) but I did just get a 48 (my highest ever).
  • AmiliciousAmilicious Registered Users 415 Posts
    Uhm.. is this real life? I finished the event early while mostly I don’t bother with throwback and I got the bundle on my free box!?!? I don’t like the hair much, but wanted this dress for a really long time. 

• KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    If you see me please vote ❤️ I really wanna finish a SYS I haven’t in so long
    Congrats @KKHLucy! That gown is one of my favorites. And those earrings are super versatile, I use them all the time.
    iOS
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    edited December 2018
    I totally agree with everyone’s negative feedback. I also think that I’m willing to spend $$ if I can guarantee a prize - like a SMC. I don’t want to spend $ for trendsetters because I can’t predict how the other people will react. I also don’t want to knock out harder working and better stylists because I have more disposable income.
    However I want to say thank you to Glu for drastically improving the voting!! I am loving the awards. 
    This outfit killed me ... the Christmas in July doll was the popular pick 😑 I think stuff like this is why voting is unpredictable??????? 
  • kristiazdkristiazd Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    I briefly breezed through this last page of posts and didn’t see anyone having my problem, but is anyone else not earning tickets anymore? I only got 4 or 5 looks in before the timer stayed at 0:00 with 0 tickets. Like, WTF.
    kristiazd said:
    I briefly breezed through this last page of posts and didn’t see anyone having my problem, but is anyone else not earning tickets anymore? I only got 4 or 5 looks in before the timer stayed at 0:00 with 0 tickets. Like, WTF.
    I saw others report that glitch somewhere, did you check the FAQ and Support forum?
    iOS
  • kristiazdkristiazd Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    kristiazd said:
    I saw others report that glitch somewhere, did you check the FAQ and Support forum?
    Hmmmmm....magically I went back into the game and now i have a ticket....🧐🤔 #thingsthatmakeyougohmmm
    Today's looks:

iOS
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    I had the trendsetter and now its gone? I was at the 2nd place so I hope it will come back?!
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    I had the trendsetter and now its gone? I was at the 2nd place so I hope it will come back?!
    Nevermind, it's back🙂
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    @AliBryant Loving your newest looks! I love the hairs you used in your last two; that's one thing I'm really liking about this event, seeing so many items that I don't remember! It's really making me miss the real throwback events we used to have with 4 throwback boxes. Ugh! 

Here are my last four looks: I was inspired by one of @LindaVB 's looks (thanks for the inspiration!).

I'm doing well, but someone in my Trendsetters group has unfortunately decided to buy multiple tickets. 
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh