✔️ KK:H WeekDay Event - 12/10/18 Hanukkah Concludes in a SYS Winter Wonderland & Professional TB

Comments

• astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts

So i didn't get what i wanted but better than nothing ig 
  • puapua Registered Users, Member 196 Posts
    Done! Ok so now even with the white hair color i can still see darn dandruff.

Amazon Kindle player but if you are Android, you can now add me too!
    Facebook: Deepika Kkh
    #BlackDollsMatter
    #BrownDollsMatter
    #ImploreDiversity
    #CalibrateMakeup4DarkSkinTones
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    pua said:
    Done! Ok so now even with the white hair color i can still see darn dandruff.
    Spread The Joy!!! 

iOS
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    I need your dolls advice!
    Im thnking on submiting this look as my next look for the SYS!
    What do you guys think? Should i change something?? I NEED YOUR FASHION SKILLS D:

Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    That hair looks really good on you @pua
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
    What do you guys think? Should i change something?? I NEED YOUR FASHION SKILLS D:

I would say dont mix gold and blue/silver earrings, but my looks don't get much votes either 🙃

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone

I love it but I would change the earrings to a gold pair to coordinate with the boots and the chain on the purse :)
    iOS
    @AliBryant & @yezx these are the only goldenesque earings i own!

@LovelyEmma do the first ones!
    iOS
  • DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    @AliBryant & @yezx these are the only goldenesque earings i own!

First ones for sure I love them earrings 👍🏼
    Thanks for the advices @AliBryant and @DramaDramaDrama <3
  • melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    This thread was so fun!! Missing it already 💖
    @melissakkh Oh don't worry, I am sure we will continue here as everyone's Trendsetters ranks heat up going into Sunday! Plus hoping to see many people earn the fabulous dress! :wink:
    iOS
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    sorry if this has been answered before but once you get 2 tickets (because you haven't submitted any looks in 12 hours) does the timer keeps going or it stops until you spend those 2 tickets?
    edited December 2018
    judithkkh said:
    sorry if this has been answered before but once you get 2 tickets (because you haven't submitted any looks in 12 hours) does the timer keeps going or it stops until you spend those 2 tickets?
    edit: listen to mikaylachimo!
    iOS
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @judithkkh it stops at 2! So you need to submit at least one to start the timer again 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
    edited December 2018

Can someone please tell me what is wrong with my outfits? I cant get more than 44 votes... Btw these really are my best, the others are all between 30-37

Make kkh great again: 
    yezx said:

Can someone please tell me what is wrong with my outfits? I cant get more than 44 votes...
    I LOVE LOVE LOVE the first and third ones 💖 The second doesn’t really screams Christmas and voters are suckers for that unfortunately. The last one is basic but cozy 🥰
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Happy Birthday @KatePillgrim<3

#VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    Thank you @melissakkh 💕 So frustrating to never get good votes 😔

Make kkh great again: 
    yezx said:
    Thank you @melissakkh 💕 So frustrating to never get good votes 😔
    I was like that at the beginning but then I changed my technique! I will post some advice shortly! Of how I changed the score from “bad” to “fab” 😂😝
    @yezx I love looks 1 and 3. Look 2 has potential, I would have used different pants. The silver boots underneath are they over the knee? They look awesome. With the last look I think the voting is trending towards more fancy looks now. I just got my lowest score yet using the holiday gift box red/white dress and the ice skates :(:(:(
    iOS
    AliBryant said:
    @yezx I love looks 1 and 3. Look 2 has potential, I would have used different pants. The silver boots underneath are they over the knee? They look awesome. With the last look I think the voting is trending towards more fancy looks now. I just got my lowest score yet using the holiday gift box red/white dress and the ice skates :(:(:(
    The boots are ankle booties not over the knee unfortunately but with some leggings underneath would be fire 🔥 
    Yes they are ankle boots @alibryant and I wish I had some fancy clothes that fit the theme, but I haven't been playing long enough I guess :/ 

Make kkh great again: 
    edited December 2018
    yezx said:
    Yes they are ankle boots @alibryant and I wish I had some fancy clothes that fit the theme, but I haven't been playing long enough I guess :/ 
    I also don’t have a lot of icy looks but whatever 😂
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    Oh no! I just submitted a Santa's mistress outfit because that's what everyone else was posting and getting good scores for.
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Just made it to my free item in TB Kollection 

The random algorithm selected the purse...

@Val_  Dixie  @alexiaKKH  @jaeann

Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
    edited December 2018
    Here's a question for anyone: What hairstyles were you wearing in your top and bottom looks?  The Audrey Hepburn bun/updo just bombed for me. These all were from looks where I got 50 or more points:

iOS
    edited December 2018
    AliBryant said:
    Here's a question for anyone: What hairstyles were you wearing in your top and bottom looks?  The Audrey Hepburn bun just bombed for me. These all were from looks where I got 50 or more points:

I mostly wear the SMC and bundle hairstyles they really did good for me 💇🏻‍♀️
    edited December 2018
    EEEEKKKK!! I just got the hair!!! SO EXCITED! 

It’s gorgeous! 💖💖
    The hair?? I MEAN THE DRESS 😂😂