Options

KK:H Weekend Event - 12/14/18 - Winter Wonderland Continues And Gifting Begins!

Comments

• Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts

#VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options

#VIPKalinda
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    edited December 2018
    Omg, its been a while since i've loved the items this much! I know I'll be tapping during my study breaks 🙃
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • Options

#VIPKalinda
  • Options
    LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    OH MY GAWD!!!
    I wish the GiftBox Dress and short hair were Earnable because i LOVE them!
    Cant Glu switch it?? D:
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • Options

Kollections dont exist to me, so ignoring those. I dont know if you intend to (im so impatient), but could you maybe share the outfit with the gold vest too?

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • Options
    LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    edited December 2018
    Cant Glu at least change the suit top and pants to a brighter color because that color is just wierd! Id love if it was like red or bright orange or silver D:
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • Options
    kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    Love the outfits for everything! Those hairs are a let down tho ..
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • Options
    CandycornCandycorn Registered Users 91 Posts
    Hm, I really like the shoes from the GB and maybe the top from the event but that's about it. The earnable hair looks weird to me, it's giving me mullet vibes lol! I'll stick to focusing on getting the gorgeous SYS items
    I'm Thea on Android, add me on facebook
  • Options
    I love the outfit with the puffy gold jacket. Here you go! 

#VIPKalinda
  • Options
    I love the outfit with the puffy gold jacket. Here you go! 

Take my money already Glu 😍

Make kkh great again: 
  • Options
    OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    I don’t love anything tbh, the gift box dress is ok but the earnable top is like a longer dangly version of the daily box tops we have tons of 😭😭 plus the colour is super weird and meh. Maybe a brighter colour would look better? I don’t mind hating everything as I’m moving house this weekend so now don’t need to worry about tapping! 
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • Options
    melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    I have 3 game friends and all have given up, so no boxes for me 😭😂☃️ 
    It’s okay I’ve only 1 game friend 😂
    Same 😂
  • Options
    JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts
    Hmm. I don't care about the earnables at all :-/ the hair is made very poorly. Shame that we are often given the worst items as earnables. I'd delete items like that from my closet if that was possible. I am not excited about the spread the joy items aswell, lot's of them look like closet items and the standard was set very high last year. The only thing I love is the Cavalli denim dress but sadly I won't be buying a kollection cause that would be all of my k-stars gone. Just like this week - I love the Cavalli bundle dress, but I just can't afford it. I wish the best items were not always saved for the kollections - and as the last prize in them. They're still heavily rigged. It would make more sense to me to buy k-stars if I could buy only what I want with them.
  • Options
    DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    Thanks so much @KalindaKing for the spoilers I so hope I get that dress in the GB it’s fabulous I’m a little underwhelmed by the other items sadly!
  • Options
    yezx said:

Kollections dont exist to me, so ignoring those. I dont know if you intend to (im so impatient), but could you maybe share the outfit with the gold vest too?
    I am disappointed about the spread the joy boxes... They are meh 😬 So sad 
  • Options

This Kollection is gorgeous!!! I love the denim dress 💖 But I don’t know if I can afford it 😓 So expensive 
  • Options
    edited December 2018

The items are SO GOOD but I don’t think they will be very versatile it’s more just to look at it and say “ Mhh Pretty “ 😂
  • Options
    Ohemilie said:
    I don’t love anything tbh, the gift box dress is ok but the earnable top is like a longer dangly version of the daily box tops we have tons of 😭😭 plus the colour is super weird and meh. Maybe a brighter colour would look better? I don’t mind hating everything as I’m moving house this weekend so now don’t need to worry about tapping! 
    It's like the vulva top but.. older. SORRY DELETE THIS D-:
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    Does someone have a picture of last years items? I've tried looking through the threads, but I feel like I will be searching forever

Make kkh great again: 
  • Options
    mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    edited December 2018
    I think the earnable outfit is kinda fun, i agree I wish it was a brighter color. I’m really not feeling the hair tho idk... And the giftbox dress is beautiful!!! The rest is ok. 

The holiday kollection is so cute but I do agree the items kinda scream fall to me besides the bundle. I love the hairstyle with the leaves tho!!

I like the roberto cavalli kollection! The bundle dress and the romper/jumpsuit especially. idk if I’ll spend on it tho because it’s so shoe/accessory heavy (so was the last one) and I’m not feeling those as much. Maybe if I see the romper/jumpsuit I’ll attempt it.

and lastly, i LOVE the puffer coat and the gold & black shoes. The rest is alright, doesn’t impress me too much. I’m pretty sad I don’t like the gown or hairstyles more. The pants, choker, and silver shoes are definitely nice but not $2.99 nice

thats my 2 cents at least! Overall happy, just was expecting something a little more wow for the holidays 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    yezx said:
    Does someone have a picture of last years items? I'm tried looking through the threads, but I feel like I will be searching forever
    Oh, yes I was just going to grab them!!! Because this same weekend last year, 2 Fridays before Christmas??? Look at everything that was offered:

iOS
  • Options
    judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    i don't know, it's quite disappointing tbh
    i love Christmas and i'm going to get them so i can gift my friends, too but i was expecting so much more
  • Options
    AliBryant said:
    Oh, yes I was just going to grab them!!! Because this same weekend last year, 2 Fridays before Christmas??? Look at everything that was offered:

Oh wow, i'd def pick these over this years items!

Make kkh great again: 
  • Options
    mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    yezx said:
    Does someone have a picture of last years items? I'm tried looking through the threads, but I feel like I will be searching forever

ok WOW what a weekend!!
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Options
    More Roberto Cavalli clothes, new Spread the Joy gift boxes AND earnable hair! Wow, I'm really excited for the weekend to begin!

I want to see how you guys react to all the new items, so I'm going to post the spoilers separately. I encourage you to use the forum reactions to indicate your excitement (or lack thereof)

I really love the earnables items I adore  the nude shade 😝 The hairstyle is OK 
    THIS DRESS 🖖🏻🔥 Gorgeous... The shoes not my style tho... So 2007 😂
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    Oh my @AliBryant that comparision makes me so sad :-( I’d happily play for the last year’s items this weekend and chaaaase, cause last year I was busy traveling and couldn’t get them. They’re so much better.
  • Options
    Johana said:
    Oh my @AliBryant that comparision makes me so sad :-( I’d happily play for the last year’s items this weekend and chaaaase, cause last year I was busy traveling and couldn’t get them. They’re so much better.
    Same!! 

Make kkh great again: