KK:H Weekend Event - 12/14/18 - Winter Wonderland Continues And Gifting Begins!

Comments

• LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Thank you Kalinda for posting the spoilers!!
    Love the giftbox dress and the Holiday Kollection dress ❤️❤️
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I love the Holiday Kollection. I can’t wait for the event so I can buy it.  And the Gift Box items are fabulous.  The earners?   Not really my color, but I won’t judge till I try them on my Dolls.  

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    edited December 2018
    LMAO @soundspretty I applaud your gif usage.
    iOS
  • melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts

I think I have to re-evaluate my opinion on this Kollection. 

It’s gorgeous and the items are amazingly drawn! Good job Glu! But I feel like these should be the spread the joy items 🎊 Not a Kollection. 

• judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts

I think I have to re-evaluate my opinion on this Kollection. 

It’s gorgeous and the items are amazingly drawn! Good job Glu! But I feel like these should be the spread the joy items 🎊 Not a Kollection. 

yeees
    this would've been so much better
    this kollection is gorgeous and it would be amazing if they had some sparkles animation
    edited December 2018
    If those three bundle pieces (dress,hair,lips) were in the Spread the Joy boxes, I would be so happy. I would want to own/gift all of them and gladly pay $2.99 each.

Hell, I even like the rest of this Kollection just fine... if it were offered months ago. For Christmas? nah.

Also, is there no SMC for this weekend then?
    iOS
  • stirfryedshanastirfryedshana Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    The earnables are okay (although the hair is atrocious tbh) the gb dress is beautiful and I love all the kollection stuff but I’m low on kstars and -$150 in my bank account sooooo
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @AliBryant We'll have a new Fashion Goals outfit in the next VIP event!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    edited December 2018
    We want Kim’s SMC! 
    So many looks that we are missing 🤷🏻‍♀️
  • Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    @LovelyEmma I have like 5 friends 3 of them don’t play anymore and the other 2 are @kokokokonut and @LindaVB .. but they been playing the game for so long they have many friends and everyone literally send them price so I think I always end up sending them star when I buy Xmas boxes lol 😝 sorry guys 
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I just realized in all the excitement I forgot to check what type of event it is. Professional?!! Again?!? We haven't had dating or parties in forever.
  • Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    edited December 2018
    I personally love the earnables! The Tb are indifferent to me and so is the cavalli kollection I wouldn’t touch it with a 10 foot bar lol don’t matter who designer brand it is  😝 as for the holiday kollection the bundle and shoes is really cute but I have 4 kstar so that’s a big fat No! 
    And for the Xmas spread the joy boxes I like almost everything but the white black dress and shirt hair! The rest is cool with me 
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
    We have a Party event coming up for New Year's Eve!  :)

My shadowed party trophy says thank you. 
  • JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts
    Could you tell us when is the next VIP event?
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    Here are my thoughts about the spoilers:

Overall, I'm disappointed that the items are so lacklustre right before the holidays.

The holiday gifts are the most disappointing. I feel like I'm not sending my friends items they will wear, but rather items that will sit in their closets unused. Is that worth the money? Thank you @AliBryant for sharing last year's holiday gifts--these were amazing! I would be much happier sending these items to my friends. 

Kollections don't really exist for me because they are way too over-priced. The way these are run is sh*tty. I'll keep this short because I've complained about kollections many times. I will just say that I think it is really gross that Glu is putting the good items into the kollections and giving us less desirable items to earn or send to our friends. 

Image result for shame game of thrones gif

I don't like the earnables and will not use them. 

The only gift box item I like is the dress. However, I don't open boxes on non-VIP weekends because having only a chance at the item you want is not worth it. 
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 

Overall, I'm disappointed that the items are so lacklustre right before the holidays.

The holiday gifts are the most disappointing. I feel like I'm not sending my friends items they will wear, but rather items that will sit in their closets unused. Is that worth the money? Thank you @AliBryant for sharing last year's holiday gifts--these were amazing! I would be much happier sending these items to my friends. 

Kollections don't really exist for me because they are way too over-priced. The way these are run is sh*tty. I'll keep this short because I've complained about kollections many times. I will just say that I think it is really gross that Glu is putting the good items into the kollections and giving us less desirable items to earn or send to our friends. 

The only gift box item I like is the dress. However, I don't open boxes on non-VIP weekends because having only a chance at the item you want is not worth it. 
    Preach!!! 👏🏻👏🏻
    Every good item is in a Kollection! GLU!!!
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    WOW the Spread the Joy items from last year are GORGEOUS! I wish I was playing back then. Also, there is a blue dress I’ve seen some post that I think was from the Spread the Joy boxes the previous year that I am obsessed with. I don’t hate the items this year but I do wish they were more holiday-themed/sparkly/exciting/extravagant/insert-wow-adjective-here.
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
    @VampireBarbie are you referring to this blue dress? Last year's New Year's Eve event was AMAZING. I would buy every single one of these items if I could. I am so sad I missed it.

iOS
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    There isn’t one item I like this weekend. I work doubles all weekend then I drive 24 hours across the country, so I guess it’s not a loss for me. 
  • JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts

💯
    @AliBryant omg I love that dress!!!! wow need. The one I’m thinking of has more of a pale light blue/winter renaissance look to it.

I am now obsessed with two past blue dresses lol 💙💙
    she/her
    add me here
  • surrjanesurrjane Registered Users, Member 74 Posts
    edited December 2018
    -I am soooo confused by everything about the earnables, really.
    -I'm a fan of the GB dress and eyes, but of course they're not earnables.
    -I love the holiday bundle, but of course it's a bundle in a kollection and nothing about it is earnable in any way.
    -I am sad looking at last year's holiday outfits compared to these - hopefully the next 2 weeks are an improvement.
    -Looking like this year we get Spread the Disappointment.
    A++ Lister (I can't convince myself to grind my way through the dating comeback). Level 82. Max Fans.
    @VampireBarbie ok I think you mean the blue dress from this year's Valentine boxes!

iOS
    @AliBryant omg I love that dress!!!! wow need. The one I’m thinking of has more of a pale light blue/winter renaissance look to it.

I am now obsessed with two past blue dresses lol 💙💙

This one? It was from the Valentine's spread the joy boxes

edited December 2018
    @AliBryant @soundspretty yes!!! That’s the one! Thank you so much for finding it! I didn’t realize there were ever Valentine’s boxes - I hope we get those again in 2019 🙌
    she/her
    add me here
  • surrjanesurrjane Registered Users, Member 74 Posts
    While I don't mind kollections in general, I do want to say that pop-up shops were a much more appreciated way of introducing designer clothes than these new designer kollections. Not a fan of this.
    A++ Lister (I can't convince myself to grind my way through the dating comeback). Level 82. Max Fans.