KK:H Weekend Event - 12/14/18 - Winter Wonderland Continues And Gifting Begins!

Comments

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    @surrjane Agreed!! Last year's Christmas popup was great! Anyone who has those items is probably killing it this week in SYS!

Also, why is the outfit on the right available for purchase in our closets now, but not the outfit on the left!?

iOS
  • surrjanesurrjane Registered Users, Member 74 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    @surrjane Agreed!! Last year's Christmas popup was great! Anyone who has those items is probably killing it this week in SYS!

Also, why is the outfit on the right available for purchase in our closets now, but not the outfit on the left!?

Funny enough, I have that Christmas outfit and haven't even THOUGHT of wearing it. I have worn the hair and boots for the SYS but the dress hasn't even crossed my mind. Welp, I know what I'm putting on in 20 minutes :D thank you!! Lol
    A++ Lister (I can't convince myself to grind my way through the dating comeback). Level 82. Max Fans.
    @surrjane @HollySisk did some amazing all white looks with the hat and I believe scored over 50!
    iOS
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    We have a Party event coming up for New Year's Eve!  :)
    Tytytyty I love this.  All my friends will dresss up for the Gala, and 9 at a time will grace my home in BelAir

I got 60 wearing the white boots with the white Balmain dress Kalinda showed us. I was thrilled.  It’s the dress in her hint about the event yesterday, and again in th4 thread opening today.  
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    We haven't had a party since Kim's Birthday in October, so I am happy! I know a lot of people hate parties, but I want that darn trophy! Then I will join the rest of you in hating parties until we get a #BonusStarForParties :)
    iOS
  • jaeannjaeann Registered Users, Member 502 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    I wish we had a "meh" and a "dislike" button. Since we don't here are my thoughts on the women's items:

Earnables: Fine, like it, will earn.

Gift Box Items: LOVE

Kollection: Only the bundle is good. It is December and close to Christmas, why a fall themed outfit? Hair with leaves? Earrings with leaves? Native American inspired fringe dress? This should have been available in September-November.

Robert Cavalli Kollection: Fine, but not my taste

Spread the Joy: Will seek out the gown and puffer coat. Sorry but overall a huge let down compared to last years fabulous items. The kitschy hat is awful, we have a similar one in the wardrobe without the gold band. The choker and shoes are basic/we have similar. The pants are basic, and the other shoes we have similar already. What on earth. The holiday items should be fantastical and spectacular! Like the ones wasted on this week's Trendsetters :(
    ^what she said 😉 But if the Cavalli bag is handheld, I like it! 

I like the giftbox items -the hair. It’s cute but I know I wouldn’t use it so it would sit in the closet collecting dust with last weeks giftbox hair. 

I was so excited about spread the joy! In spirit of the season, I’m still participating. The gown and puffer jacket imo are the only items worth getting. Please considering bringing back last years gift boxes! I know it’s late... but never hurts to ask! Or beg.. plead.. bribe (jk) lol
    iOS platform 
    PM for FB requests 💞
    #dontpunishpayingplayers
    I agree @jaeann! And that is a fabulous idea, getting a second chance at last year's items would be so awesome!!
    iOS
  • AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts

The last Cavalli Kollection was super expensive, but this one is better in my opinion and I am LIVING FOR THIS POSE. <3<3 
    surrjane said:
    While I don't mind kollections in general, I do want to say that pop-up shops were a much more appreciated way of introducing designer clothes than these new designer kollections. Not a fan of this.
    Oh, totally! Like a Pop-Up and a Kollection would be much better. Two Kollections is a bit much and repetitive. I don't remember how much exactly but counting the 120 K-Stars prize off, the whole bunch was 680 K-Stars. Like... ouch!

Plus, in Pop-Up we get to see how our dolls look with the items instead of just seeing the bundle outfit.
    AliBryant said:

Funny enough, I have that Christmas outfit and haven't even THOUGHT of wearing it. I have worn the hair and boots for the SYS but the dress hasn't even crossed my mind. Welp, I know what I'm putting on in 20 minutes :D thank you!! Lol
    I haven't used these looks once! I honestly thought the right one was Kollection since is inspired by Kylie. AND OMG Same! I'm just not feeling red at all for this SYS. But I tried the hair a couple times and idk... it doesn't make my doll look her best.

I am honestly.... OBSESSED with the earnables. Like... I would point blank wear that irl. Just... amazing! The hair I'll have to wait and see it on my doll. KKH has made me enjoy experimenting with things I would never usually go for just because it's easy to play with and change. I do love the design of it tho. I like the texture and that it looks shiny. SHINY, LUSCIOUS HAIR IS EVERYTHING.

Boxes... I'm not a fan of the short hair... at ALL. I feel like many of them gives a weird shape to the head. It looks like a 3-day hair, which I'm not fond of. I like the dress a lot. The make up is SO pretty but I don't use anything longer because of the contour. I can't be without it in or out of KKH.

I just wanna see how many votes this will get me tomorrow. 

I agree with what someone said about the extra fall-y items. This would have been amazing earlier.

This is a total let down. One of my friends had spare boxes and he sent me these a couple days ago. I was so let down, specially with the hairstyles. Like... no. Last year was EPIC and I'm all for always improving each year and this was a total let down. This would be better if people could actually CHOOSE what they would get. Like... you can see the open palette and pick your favorite item. I think this would be a hit! 

I CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS MONTH'S BUNDLE. IT BETTER BE KIM K INSPIRED. Cause since it's fashion goals I already know it's not a SMC.
    AliBryant said:
    We haven't had a party since Kim's Birthday in October, so I am happy! I know a lot of people hate parties, but I want that darn trophy! Then I will join the rest of you in hating parties until we get a #BonusStarForParties :)
    I love parties. They're super easy to finish. I am FED UP with professional. Since I already am #1 it's so annoying. We have been getting one every dam week/weekday. Like... let a girl breath!
    jaeann said:
    AliBryant said:
    I wish we had a "meh" and a "dislike" button. Since we don't here are my thoughts on the women's items:

Earnables: Fine, like it, will earn.

Gift Box Items: LOVE

Kollection: Only the bundle is good. It is December and close to Christmas, why a fall themed outfit? Hair with leaves? Earrings with leaves? Native American inspired fringe dress? This should have been available in September-November.

Robert Cavalli Kollection: Fine, but not my taste

Spread the Joy: Will seek out the gown and puffer coat. Sorry but overall a huge let down compared to last years fabulous items. The kitschy hat is awful, we have a similar one in the wardrobe without the gold band. The choker and shoes are basic/we have similar. The pants are basic, and the other shoes we have similar already. What on earth. The holiday items should be fantastical and spectacular! Like the ones wasted on this week's Trendsetters :(
    ^what she said 😉 But if the Cavalli bag is handheld, I like it! 

I like the giftbox items -the hair. It’s cute but I know I wouldn’t use it so it would sit in the closet collecting dust with last weeks giftbox hair. 

I was so excited about spread the joy! In spirit of the season, I’m still participating. The gown and puffer jacket imo are the only items worth getting. Please considering bringing back last years gift boxes! I know it’s late... but never hurts to ask! Or beg.. plead.. bribe (jk) lol
    This year they added last year's Valentines prizes - that weren't THAT amazing - to the wardrobe. I'm sure eventually those will come too.
  • melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    SAME! 

Obsessed with the earnable items! They are giving me preppy chic but yet seductive vibes and I AM HERE FOR IT! 👏🏻👏🏻

• t_treet_tree Registered Users, Member 256 Posts

Ugh I LOVE this Kendall outfit, but somehow they managed to ruin it. If it was this cream color, I’d be more excited for the earnables, although I’m still excited. It would’ve looked good in silver too. The GBs are amazing, especially the dress.
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    edited December 2018
    The great thing about this year's spread your joy is that i don't like any of the items so i can save my pounds. 😁

My next question is, didn't we just have a professional event last week or is my constant working and lack there of a sleep schedule messing with my brain? 🤔
  • karmilifekarmilife Registered Users, Member 46 Posts

Seriously? Holiday kollections??? No! I see only one winter outfit!!! Why is there an autumn outfit??? it is not right!!! change and Fixed for winter outfit!!! 
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    Speaking of the contour kit... PLEASE bring it back glu!!! I want to buy it for my doll!

Also... I swear I just saw the female doll who is always featured in the spoilers when I was voting. I wish I would have taken a screenshot!
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    Speaking of the contour kit... PLEASE bring it back glu!!! I want to buy it for my doll!

Also... I swear I just saw the female doll who is always featured in the spoilers when I was voting. I wish I would have taken a screenshot!
    Yes I agree, please bring it back, but maybe next month? December is a really expensive month for a student like me lol
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
    astray said:
    The great thing about this year's spread your joy is that i don't like any of the items so i can save my pounds. 😁

My next question is, didn't we just have a professional event last week or is my constant working and lack there of a sleep schedule messing with my brain? 🤔
    You're right, we did have a professional weekend event last week

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
    @yezx haha I definitely know what you mean - I actually just graduated from college last weekend! Well, the ceremony was on Sunday, but I took my last final yesterday. Something kind of evil about walking the stage and grabbing a fake diploma that will be mailed to you only if you pass your finals lol. Good luck with your studies babe!!

she/her
    add me here
    Wow, that's actually really nice @VampireBarbie, congratulations! I've studied so many different things before my current study, so I'm already sooo old and still have 2 years to go hahaha, as long as I'm getting there right...

Make kkh great again: 
    @yezx hahaha nothing wrong with studying a lot of things! #knowledge 😎
    But really though, that’s awesome and I wish you the best of luck! x
    Also I’m loving that cat picture. I want to squeeze his face :’) but in a gentle way
    she/her
    add me here
  • PicThisTiaPicThisTia Registered Users, Member 226 Posts
    Kinda bum bc I got No friends to share the joy so I’m gonna be chillin in the bleachers alone lol 
  • NayaritismNayaritism Registered Users, Member 77 Posts
    @yezx I'm an old student too, just finished finals. Years to go. Good luck! 
    @VampireBarbie congrats! And I totally love that cat picture and want to squeeze his cheeks in a not gentle way :)
    Platform: Amazon
    #CalibrateMakeup4DarkSkinTones
    (^you guys made that happen for Covet so the capability does exist)
    #ListenToFeedback
    (^you guys say you do, please prove that you actually do)
    Kinda bum bc I got No friends to share the joy so I’m gonna be chillin in the bleachers alone lol 
    What platform are you? I’d love to add you if you’re iOS!
    she/her
    add me here
    @Nayaritism thank you!! And congrats on finishing finals! Always a great feeling 🖤
    she/her
    add me here
  • melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    @Nayaritism thank you!! And congrats on finishing finals! Always a great feeling 🖤
    Final year of undergrad myself 😂👩🏻‍💻 Mid terms are coming 😭
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited December 2018
    Earnables: I'm sorry, but all I can see is a camel tongue on that shirt. I really do wish it was a different color. The pants are pants. Have to wait and see what the hair looks like on my doll.

Gift Box: The dress is the best thing. Eyes I'd have to see. The shoes could probably work with other outfits, they seem too clunky for that dress, and the hair seems like deja vu.

Holiday Kollection: I don't know, I'm just not feeling it. The white dress kinda looks like wet toilet paper. The shoes and earrings would be cool, but I'm not going to try and get kash & energy first and I'm def not feeling that Honky Tonk looking outfit.

Gift Boxes: Considering last year's they def don't feel as up to it. I love the puffer jacket. The dress is OK, but may look weird considering the one leg is hidden. The hair is a bit too choppy for my taste. The hat hair could complete my Village People costume for next Halloween, The shoes, pants, and choker all seem deja vu.

Cavelli Kollection: It's OK. I like the dress but the lines look weird, like they're coming out of her boobs. The jumper reminds me of the green K&K dress we have, but I don't like the burnt orange color. Gonna save my Kstars for the RC looks in the closet so far.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited December 2018
    AliBryant said:

I have used this dress twice now

And the the boots I used to recreate my Mean Girls look.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College