KK:H Weekend Event - 12/14/18 - Winter Wonderland Continues And Gifting Begins!

Comments

• SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    Ohh @AliBryant I'm so sorry that happened. We all know the feelings chasing gives us. I hope that tomorrow you cooled down a bit and can still enjoy the dress 💕
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
  • AmiliciousAmilicious Registered Users 415 Posts
    @AliBryant that sucks so much. At least you got the dress, I’ve been in chases where I had ran out of stars without even getting the item I was after, luckily that didn’t happen to you. 
  • melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    Hello.

I went bonkers this morning chasing the gift box dress. I didn't even take any screen shots because was blinded by my fury and just opening box after box....more than 400 stars spent....all I was getting was event points and energy over and over. Needless to say I feel like crap for wasting so many stars. I won so much energy and points, that I've already finished the freaking event.

Here is my doll in Toronto about to pay Glu a visit to talk about these horrible event palettes with only one or two items in them:

And here is the dress which I feel like I can't even enjoy now. It definitely isn't worth the 400 something stars I wasted chasing. I really need to make a new years resolution to stop chasing. 

You look gorgeous nevertheless 😂😘
    But these are one of the worst box pallets EVER!
    Mhmm... Luck? 

• LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    So the only thing i really liked from the GiftBox Itens was the dress.... And the hair kinda!
    I ended up getting the make-up! These are useless to me T----T

Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    @AliBryant I feel so sorry you have to go down that chase, doll! We all been that rabbit hole where you are blinded by chasing that specific item that you just spend too much in the end. 
    IOS Player 
  • ZzzelenaZzzelena Registered Users 579 Posts
    edited December 2018
    Has anybody noticed how weird is the new makeup when our dolls blink?! It looks painful to me. :/

#newcomebacks
    Platform: Facebook
    Current lvl: 60
    Playing since release.
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    Zzzelena said:
    Has anybody noticed how weird is the new makeup when our dolls blink?! It looks painful to me. :/

Looks like giant bags under her eyes
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • Kupkakez_Kupkakez_ Registered Users 310 Posts
    edited December 2018
    Managed to get the dress in my free box. (Which basically never happens for me). Ran it through the SYS and meh. Probably going to have to buy tickets at this rate 😂 

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I was just coming here with mine.  Yez. Very off imo. If you're liking it, awesome.  Me...no.

Lovely with eyeskoen.  But blink 

A shame, because open they're fab.

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Val_Val_ Registered Users 358 Posts
    I got $4000 in my free box and I decided (against my better judgement) to chase and got the dress. Ugh the 3rd  box I would have chosen had the eyes :'(   I wish Glu would allow us to swap event items because I would swap with you @LovelyEmma
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    @Val_ i would trade the eye make-up for the dress or hair if that was possible!
    I dont use eye make-up on the game so everytime i get that im like meh!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
    Val_ said:
    I got $4000 in my free box and I decided (against my better judgement) to chase and got the dress. Ugh the 3rd  box I would have chosen had the eyes :'(   I wish Glu would allow us to swap event items because I would swap with you @LovelyEmma
    I got k-stars from my free box and since my pallet is horrible I am not sure if I should even try to get the dress 😂
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    I was just coming here with mine.  Yez. Very off imo. If you're liking it, awesome.  Me...no.

Lovely with eyeskoen.  But blink 

A shame, because open they're fab.

I completely agree Koko!  The makeup looks fine when the eyes are open but when they blink it looks horrible. I will never use these eyes now because of it 😒
  • surrjanesurrjane Registered Users, Member 74 Posts
    edited December 2018
    Well I'm shocked!!! I have NEVER gotten a bundle before the last tile. I decided to go for it since I saw other people having good luck today. I got the 80 kstars first, which kept me going, and even though I'm a total completionist and love seeing those grayed-out kollections in my game, I know I need to stop on this one. I already have so many shoes that I'm fine without those. I couldn't ask for a better outcome :o  my eyes were closed spending the 70 on the last round worried about getting that kash, but I OPENED THEM AND THE BUNDLE WAS MINE. Happy holidays dolls. I hope everyone gets all the luck this season.
    A++ Lister (I can't convince myself to grind my way through the dating comeback). Level 82. Max Fans.
    I also finally got the Christmas onesie pajama in my daily giftbox. I was not feeling the spirit when I saw all the spoilers yesterday, but I've got to admit I'm feeling it today :D
    A++ Lister (I can't convince myself to grind my way through the dating comeback). Level 82. Max Fans.
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    surrjane said:
    Well I'm shocked!!! I have NEVER gotten a bundle before the last tile. 
    People are going to love it in this week’s SYS! 💕
  • AmiliciousAmilicious Registered Users 415 Posts
    Kupkakez_ said:
    Managed to get the dress in my free box. (Which basically never happens for me). Ran it through the SYS and meh. Probably going to have to buy tickets at this rate 😂 

I tried it too and got 53 points. I think it really depends on luck of the draw sadly ☹️
  • Kupkakez_Kupkakez_ Registered Users 310 Posts
    Kupkakez_ said:

I tried it too and got 53 points. I think it really depends on luck of the draw sadly ☹️
    Definitely. My style is pretty consistent and earlier in the week lots of 40+ and a couple 50s. The last day or so? Not so much lol 
  • stirfryedshanastirfryedshana Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    I got the dress from the gb which is exactly what I wanted! My palette also had all 4 items in it for once which is....new for me lol.
    @stirfryedshana congrats! The dress is beautiful! It's nice to see a lot of people getting "lucky" today - I had 2 gb items in my palette and didn't get either of them, but I'm still feeling the spirit today
    Off to an unfortunate start 😂😕 

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    @melissakkh It sucks but it's somehow easier to swallow when those are out of the way early than when later your next pick costs 115 stars and you get one!
    iOS
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    @AliBryant I'm so sorry you had to do that awful chasing. I know how that feels, I once spent 600+ (more than once to be quite exact) chasing the items I wanted and once I got them I didn't even feel like opening my game. But it's going to get better and you'll feel great for having your beautiful dress now! It looks fabulous on you 💕

Have the Spread the Joy boxes started yet?
    Thanks @judithkkh, I will get over it. No spread the joy yet!
    iOS
    AliBryant said:
    Thanks @judithkkh, I will get over it. No spread the joy yet!
    I was starting to feel a bit scared I wasn't getting the pop up, thank you!
    @judithkkh me too 😂
    i got myself stuck with an 8 hr "Christmas party" in Bel Air and i can't wait to get it done so i can open my freebie and start doing reality shows
    why do i do this to myself
    @judithkkh make sure you talk to every single guest! they each give you points toward completing the gig without using energy
    iOS