✔️ KK:H WeekDay Event - 12/10/18 Hanukkah Concludes in a SYS Winter Wonderland & Professional TB

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Congratulations @lovelyemma.  I have stopped trying to figure out what will get great scores and what won't but that does look great on your doll. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    I know others have said it but I want to add that I really appreciate the increase in voting rewards this time! I have received about 10 k stars from voting this week.
    iOS
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    Since I was scoring low on comfy and warm dressy looks I decided to say F it and go full glam. Only got 38 points. WHAT DO YOU PEOPLE WANT FROM ME

I guess the next step is to be both comfy AND GLAM! 
    IOS Player 
  • melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    SYS is really unpredictable! It the voters are in the mood yay if not 😬😬
  • CandycornCandycorn Registered Users 91 Posts
    @KaylaJ The Antler Hair was a previous years Holiday GB item, And the dress with fur coat is from a weekend event, I believe.   I'm thinking Jan/Feb of 2016 but I'll backtrack it for you.  I was frozen in that for half a year, shortly afterward. 

I was the one who asked, thanks so much for the info, I wish I would get that on my TB palette one day!
    I'm Thea on Android, add me on facebook
  • Kupkakez_Kupkakez_ Registered Users 310 Posts
    I did end up buying a pack of tickets this morning. 🙈 here are all my looks that have received 50+ votes. Glam looks seem to be working for me. Minus the one super casual plaid lol haven’t been able to replicate the votes on that again lol 

@Kupkakez_ your looks are fab! So many items I covet.
    iOS
    I'm still sticking to themes.  the warm cuddly holiday things, or the Winter Ice Princessey look.  I'm not going to stress, and just do the best I can. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts

1 vote short

iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • CandycornCandycorn Registered Users 91 Posts
    edited December 2018
    There is such an intense battle for first place on my trendsetters list, keeps going between me and Dani every so often. I'm currently sitting at first but we'll see how long that lasts!
    I'm Thea on Android, add me on facebook
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Just came back from a week long cruise. Found out that I didn't have Trendsetters when I was there, and that the items were the frosty lady. Even if I did get Trendsetters, I still wouldn't get it.

I want to be a frosty lady!!

PM to add
  • surrjanesurrjane Registered Users, Member 74 Posts
    Voting means constantly seeing holiday gift box items annnnnnd THIS. SWEATER. I love the sweater/coat but I feel like it’s haunting me now that I see it every 5 votes lol 
    A++ Lister (I can't convince myself to grind my way through the dating comeback). Level 82. Max Fans.
  • webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    edited December 2018
    I think I voted for @Naimonster and @HollySisk !

I love voting for forum friends, but I don’t usually see or recognize them often. 

iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    edited December 2018
    So close 😭😭 Crying because I am so HAPPY 

• alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    I started submitting random gowns with blonde hair a few days ago and my average finally went up to 45 so I MIGHT be able to finish the event. I used to have so much fun creating outfits with the old sys, this one is making me anxious. One bad look and my chances are gone.  :(
    iOS
    @webra Haha that's not me!
    PM to add
    Candycorn said:
    @KaylaJ The Antler Hair was a previous years Holiday GB item, And the dress with fur coat is from a weekend event, I believe.   I'm thinking Jan/Feb of 2016 but I'll backtrack it for you.  I was frozen in that for half a year, shortly afterward. 

I was the one who asked, thanks so much for the info, I wish I would get that on my TB palette one day!
    Oh, so sorry, with the same pic posted over and over in quotes, I think I got lost in a maze. Lol.   I still want to find the whole outfit that week. Show you the whole deal...thanks for your patience. <3.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    edited December 2018
    Went through a round of voting. Something that sticks out is a doll in the damn pineapple dress was the popular vote. For a WINTER WONDERLAND theme.

• webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    @webra Haha that's not me!
    Oh well. But you should enter that look - she was the popular vote.  ;)
    iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • BlairkkhBlairkkh Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    Was there a solution for the problem when you unlocked something and still couldn't use it in a look? I've tried closing the game multiple times and I unlocked the item like five hours ago already.. What do I do now?
    Platform: iOS
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/blair.kkh.7
    @webra I did, but ehh only scored 41. Rather jealous of everyone who has several looks above 50.
    PM to add
  • Kupkakez_Kupkakez_ Registered Users 310 Posts
    edited December 2018

This blue New Years dress I think from last year has been my best SYS look. I’ll be reusing it again for sure! Also really has me questioning the amount of votes you can get. 🤔

• yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts

Just wanted to submit this beautiful dress I got from @vampirebarbie !
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
     The Trendsetters competition has really gotten to me. I was leading more than 150 points, I am proud of what I have accomplished. I put a lot of thought into my outfits and showed diversity.
    But for what???
    am the Trendsetter of my group, but the title will get a NPC looking doll, because she just started to buy tickets.
    I know I am not the only frustrated one here.
    And I don't know why I even got my hopes up... I knew it from the beginning that this could happen, it is just so unfair. The best outfits should win, anything else is simply stupid. To buy tickets - what is there to be proud about?? No reason to feel great, so what's the use? Go ahead, buy yourself the title!
    After all, it's Big Spenders, not Trendsetters.

Android
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    @yezx yay I’m so happy that we were able to exchange gifts!
    ❄️💙✨
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts
    What can I say, a pure winter wonderland fantasy!

edited December 2018
    LOL oh no. I've seen that outfit too. Probably because we are both Android.
    iOS
  • JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts
    Yeah @AliBryant, you can see it by the name xD
  • ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts
    edited December 2018
    I've been so busy this week and finally had a chance to hop on. There's only  two days left but my goal was to reach at least the dress. Since I'm an Amazon player we aren't able to watch videos to cut the wait time for clothes which is really frustrating but what's even more frustrating is that I only got 1 vote on my first look😭 

I play on Amazon kindle!
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    @ValerieGray I think you will still get more votes! It doesn't say "finished" yet. It takes over an hour in my game!
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh