How do i know what platform?

FairytaleFairytale Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
This is probably gonna sound pretty stupid, i've had the game for years and years, almost since it just came out (I recently got a new phone and lost my progress wich is why im not a higher level.)
But i play on an android phone, but im connected to facebook. so im unsure if i am on the android platform or facebook platform, and lastly, if i am on the android platform how do you add friends on there? 

I'd really appreciate the help! the reason i dont know this yet is cause i have only recently started going on the forums and stuff, before i just played by myself figuring everything out as i go! :smile:

Comments

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    edited December 2018
    @Fairytale You are on Android! To hook up with other Android people, you have to add them as a Facebook friend. Most of us make a second Facebook account just for games, to protect our real identities. It's very easy to switch back and forth between accounts when you have more than one on Facebook these days.

Once you have your new account, open your game and open the contacts menu and you will see a sign in for Facebook. Then add friends and you are good to go!
    iOS
  • FairytaleFairytale Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    @AliBryant does this still work since im already connected to my normal facebook? I just want to be sure so i dont do something and lose my progress again! thank you for the response also!
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Yes, it will still work if you use your regular Facebook! 
    iOS