Holiday gift boxes - 2018!

Comments

• BlairkkhBlairkkh Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    @AlexisKKH1 I usually get my daily box around 10-11pm and I think it could be because I don't live in the US. But now it's already after midnight here and I still haven't gotten my box either.. Thought I'll wait for a while and see if it pops up!
    Platform: iOS
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/blair.kkh.7
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    @AlexisKKH1 @Blairkkh mine came a little later than usual today for some reason too so I would definitely wait it out! I think mine was about an hour or two late, I can’t remember exactly
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • BlairkkhBlairkkh Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    @VampireBarbie Yes I eventually got mine!☺️
    Platform: iOS
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/blair.kkh.7
  • icechicicechic Registered Users, Member 280 Posts

Missed out on the items the last two days. Seems to me I get some for a couple days, then don't for a couple... so hopefully tomorrow I'll get something again. I'm stilling missing a lot!

I play three games on iOS devices.
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    #MoreAds4Kstars
    #FixTheWine
  • MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts
    Lucky pick!! Still aiming for the star hair and the furry jacket! 😄❄️
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    First day all week my palette had no items. The white coat continues to evade me!
    iOS
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    edited December 2018
    After almost a week-long dry spell without any new holiday items, I got the frosty breath aura today! Yay  😀  I love these items. Violetta is in St. Moritz freezing her midriff off 😆 

I have collected most of the items now, but I’d love the hairstyles and skirt in my collection. 

• LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    edited December 2018
    Day 6 with no items

Day 7 with no items 

Wow... truly a slap in the face. How am I supposed to ‘win’ the items if they don’t appear!! Unbelievable...

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Wow @Rikk your doll's snowy gif looks amazing😍
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    edited December 2018
    Haven’t won anything in days, still need 6 items. Hopefully my luck increases soon! I feel like I haven’t even been seeing the dress or skirt in my boxes much at all. And I keep just missing the ice skates I want so bad!! 

Yesterday I didn’t even get a box at all. I opened my Thursday box at 9pm-ish. I know others said their box came late yesterday so I assume the same issue! I was up until about 1am last night (4 hours later than I should’ve got my box) and still nothing. Went to bed and opened it when I woke up at 6am today. So nothing for Friday ☹️
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited December 2018
    After getting one item the first time, I seem to consistently get kash and nothing else. 
    Edit: Never mind. I finally picked the hair with the stars.
    Platform: Android

• KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 795 Posts
    I Can’t believe that I picked The only one Christmas Item!! 
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Wow tysm glu my doll is shining so bright like a star🤩

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

she/her
    add me here
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Wow @Rikk your doll's snowy gif looks amazing😍
    Thank you so much @Carol Davida! You look so glam in your new holiday hairdo :-)
  • AllegorieAllegorie Registered Users, Member 558 Posts
    I had a pretty bad start with the holiday boxes. But eventually, I managed to get some. I would LOVE the hair, at least one 😂

★ A+++ / Daily iOS player ★
        #BonusStarForParties
  • icechicicechic Registered Users, Member 280 Posts
    Well, my previous thought of two days of items, two without just got broken... three days without & this time no holiday items to be seen! That's uncalled for with anyone that's still missing items. They should always be there for a shot! So stingy! 

Better luck tomorrow. 😒
    I play three games on iOS devices.
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    #MoreAds4Kstars
    #FixTheWine
  • AmiliciousAmilicious Registered Users 415 Posts
    I was at over a week with no items and suddenly I have all of them now. Couldn’t believe my luck today. 

• LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    edited December 2018
    @Amilicious, congrats on your amazing picks!!

@icechic and @VampireBarbie I completely agree, the missing items should at least appear! Sending good vibes your way.

Oh you are making great progress @Allegorie! Fingers crossed you get the hair soon!

Your doll looks stunning with the new hairstyle @Carol Davida!

@katya, congrats on picking the one item in your pallette!!

Happy you got an item, @DelphineGarnier . It can be so de-motivating when you keep missing out. Please post a pic of your doll with the hairstyle!

@mikaylachimo oh no! That is so weird that you did not get a box, hope it won't happen again!
    ==
    After seven cosecutive days with no items in my pallette this happened

I had to look twice, well maybe five times before it hit me that there was an item in my pallette and that I managed to pick it!!!

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts

Finally got this dress!! Feelin like a real Santa’s helper just in time for Christmas ✨

still need both pairs of boots, the ice skates, the purse, and the skirt. Keeping fingers crossed.

@LindaVB congrats on the great pick!!!! that takes a lot of skill to pick the only item that shows up within a whole week. Absolutely crazy & unfair that you haven’t seen more. 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Im having the worst luck!
    Ever since the Holiday GiftBoxes came i only managed to get the fur coat!
    I keep missing everyday the itens T------T
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
    Thank you @LindaVB! Didn’t get any items
    today but I was happy to at least see one in my palette:

Thinking about not spending the 15 K-Stars from now on because daily it really adds up and with these odds it doesn’t feel worth it!
    she/her
    add me here
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    I got the star hairstyle today. Only the jacket left. I have opened 3 boxes a day since this thing started and I haven't seen it. Come on Glu Gods increase the odds of these items please!! It's Christmas!
    iOS
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts

Whyyyyy??
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 795 Posts
    Another Day, Another SLAY!
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    What my fiancé has and needs:

What I have and need lol:

it'd be really lovely if i got these three items now, lol, i got this too so don't have to worry about that 🙃 

• MarleMarle Registered Users, Member 91 Posts
    This is my first time with the Christmas boxes on kkh! So far I've collected these items but I have a lot of days where there aren't even any items in my gift boxes 🙁 I'm super happy with the hair and black boots and I've been wearing them a lot. I'm really hoping I can also get at least the skates and the antler hair before the boxes go away. I also really like the breath thing and the red dress.

• LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    Excuse me everyone pls look at how good my palette picks were today

• charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    Considering this is my first year with the gift boxes, I’m pretty dang happy!! 
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    HollySisk said:
    Yesterday James got the Christmas tree sweater from 2016. 
    It’s tough for Dixie to get anything because she only gets the one free box. I can’t watch a video to open a second box for her. :-(
    Maybe its just bc im stupid or somethin but how do you have 2 games lol id love that
    I apologize for the very delayed response @ashlynngrace
    You can have multiple games if you have multiple devices. There are people who have both an android and an Apple product so they have a game on each platform.  I have two iPads since I didn’t get rid of my iPad when I upgraded to a mini. Sometimes I regret starting a second game but oh well, in for a penny, in for a pound.  Heck, There are even a few people with three games going! 
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens