KK:H Weekend Event - 12/14/18 - Winter Wonderland Continues And Gifting Begins!

Comments

• melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    edited December 2018
    The last? If you mean the previous it was 700 something with the bonus k-stats and the latest one is around as much.
     So expensive 🤐 @judithkkh
    Correction: After I did the math actually 😂 this Kollection is 610 k-stars when you get back 120 from it...
  • AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    I'm so happy they included past holiday boxes!!! <3 That was AMAZING and a total boss move.

On that note... WHAT'S happening to the weekend storylines?? 
  • HazelnutLatteHazelnutLatte Registered Users 109 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    @HazelnutLatte try using a different email address than your regular account to sign up. Also I created the fake name Ali Bryant so I'd at least look like a real person to Facebook.
    It’s odd, because that’s what I did last time!  I don’t know why Facebook keeps disabling my account.  I’ll try again and hopefully it will last longer than a few days this time!
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Complaining about the share the joy boxes but  I'm gonna get them all anyway. Congrats Glu, you win once again

• AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts

Me And @kokokokonut gracing the Britannia Balroom with our presence. 

Im still not over the fact storylines have been just random gigs lately. Really wish I could know what’s going on since this was what hooked me to KKH when I started playing. 
  • JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    If I'm Android and want to give a gift, what happens if I send it to someone who isn't Android??  I just sent one and I didn't realize I couldn't gift across platforms...
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Julesmo said:
    If I'm Android and want to give a gift, what happens if I send it to someone who isn't Android??  I just sent one and I didn't realize I couldn't gift across platforms...
    Only Android users show up in your game, so it's not possible to send to an iPhone user. Unless you mean they used to be Android and now are not?
    iOS
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    edited December 2018
    AliBryant said:
    @HazelnutLatte try using a different email address than your regular account to sign up. Also I created the fake name Ali Bryant so I'd at least look like a real person to Facebook.
    It’s odd, because that’s what I did last time!  I don’t know why Facebook keeps disabling my account.  I’ll try again and hopefully it will last longer than a few days this time!

@HazelnutLatte I've heard if you add a bunch of friends in a short timespan your account is more likely to get flagged. Try adding friends gradually (1 or 2 a week probably won't raise suspicion)
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    edited December 2018
    You've heard correctly @soundspretty when you add tons of people or even accept tons of friend requests they flag it as spam and blocks you from being able to do anything until you verify that you are a real person.
  • icechicicechic Registered Users, Member 281 Posts
    My terrible two item gift box... 

I was hoping for the eyes or dress, but won't be wasting kstars to "try" for it. I haven't gotten anything in these for a while & with two items... I won't bother. I hope I'm due soon to get something one of these weekends.
    Off to try my luck on the white holiday bundle. *fingers crossed* I hope for some of the good luck going around here! 🤩
    I play three games on iOS devices.
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    #MoreAds4Kstars
    #FixTheWine
    @icechic Don’t even waist your time with this weekend pallet.... It’s horrible it’s full of energy and ham dresess 😂 

• NayaritismNayaritism Registered Users, Member 77 Posts
    edited December 2018
    AliBryant said:
    Christmas Party people & locations were these:

Foyer: Bryan Seagram & Gary Newman
    Living Room: Alvin Green & Rex Mooney
    Dining Room: Kris, Simon, and Maria
    Ballroom: Cassio, Rani, Maestro Sly, Liza Love, Johnny Black
    Trophy Room: Victor Morcello, Hilary Winters
    Design Studio: Misty Levin, Alexis Masterson, Elizabeth Korkov
    Glam Room: Kim & Kourtney
    Rooftop Patio: Paul Steele, Garrett St Clair, Marcel Monroe
    Grotto: Ray Powers, Hiro Nakayama
    Kitchen: Khloe
    Pet Sanctuary: Grace Worthington

PS if you ever need to check things like this, @AmeliaKKH's Youtube channel is a great resource! She records the update quests.
    Wait.........
    Hold on one.....
    Why is Cassio in the same room as Rani?!?!?!
    I'm still fuming over his blatant flirting with her in front of me and the NERVE to ask ME if she was single!
    Ohhh ohhh and then he tweets how it was a pleasure working with @me and the beautiful @Rani
    Ehsubdjdjshsudjswww!!!!
    Like when did I become a leper?!
    He better be careful with me!

Platform: Amazon
    #CalibrateMakeup4DarkSkinTones
    (^you guys made that happen for Covet so the capability does exist)
    #ListenToFeedback
    (^you guys say you do, please prove that you actually do)
  • NayaritismNayaritism Registered Users, Member 77 Posts
    Also, wanted to add my super grateful thanks too! @eggsandbananas and @KalindaKing For listening to our feedback and spreading the Christmas joy to us :)

Platform: Amazon
    #CalibrateMakeup4DarkSkinTones
    (^you guys made that happen for Covet so the capability does exist)
    #ListenToFeedback
    (^you guys say you do, please prove that you actually do)
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    ok you guys, I admit I wasn’t keen on the top but actually... I quite like it on and styled with dif trousers! 
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts

Two items come on Glu this is not great let’s be fair! I was so furious I opened another box in a new palette and got the dress straight away! I adore this dress one of my all time favorites to be fair it’s amazing! 

• JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    Julesmo said:
    Only Android users show up in your game, so it's not possible to send to an iPhone user. Unless you mean they used to be Android and now are not?

Thank you! I'm connected to Facebook so all of those friends are in my contacts.  Does the game only connect me with Facebook Android users?  I cannot remember how that works. It seems like it's changed a few times since the game began and I've been gone for awhile.  Hopefully my gift was received!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    Yes Facebook connects the same platform friends for you and put them into your contacts.  If they are a game contact you can gift them.  If they are a FB friend, they still have to be the same platform.  If they don't show up in your game contacts, there is no connection and you can't gift them.

@Julesmo you still are not showing back up in my game.  And you only disappeared a short while ago. ;(  If you can refer a friend for a gig, tap me for that and we'll try to reopen the channel.  Or dm me and we'll try to troubleshoot it.  You just got back dammit.  Now get back into my game please? lol.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • CalanthaCalantha Registered Users 187 Posts
    The Share the Joy boxes are no longer showing up in my game...I was planning on purchasing more....is this a glitch on my end or are they already gone??
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited December 2018
    Calantha said:
    The Share the Joy boxes are no longer showing up in my game...I was planning on purchasing more....is this a glitch on my end or are they already gone??
    If you haven't already, try going to a different location. This happened to me last night while my doll was in Bel Air and I went to LAX and they showed back up in the lineup
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • HazelnutLatteHazelnutLatte Registered Users 109 Posts
    Thanks, @soundspretty and @astray !
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    I’m digging the rocker-chick vibe of our new hairstyle! 

• TyrandaTyranda Registered Users, Member 253 Posts
    I dont know if this is the right place to ask but does anyone want to exchange gift box with me? Android.
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Tysm to @AliBryant for gifting me this beautiful dress😍 I love it sm🙀

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

Bought k-stars, got the Kollection, still feeling salty... 
    The last prize was 160 k-stars?? THAT’s crazy! Unfortunately I wanted the dress really badly  it’s gorgeous! The bundle shoes as well. Glasses? Really? No... I would have preferred a hair. The jumpsuit is beautiful. But passable for me.. The golden shoes weird as hell... The purse ( that we hold) is to die for! The other purse is ok... 
    In the perfect world I would have gotten the bundle and the purse... 

• mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts

platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    I love the sunnies in the other Kollection.  Xo yeah, bundle was last but a girls gotta forget a girls gotta do.  

Oops I  just read @melissakkh 's post.  See that's what is do great about the Kollections, what I don't like another does and vice versa.

But give them a chance, the Dunnies might start to grow on you. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    @mikaylachimo I feel ya 😂
    @kokokokonut I like the sunnies. But they are not worth the bundle tag 🏷 Glu did a really great job on this Kollection, yes it’s expensive but I like supporting them because I know I have done my duties for this game to stay alive 😂 
    Also two hours and I am getting the SYS hairstyle 💁🏻‍♀️ 
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    Ohemilie said:
    ok you guys, I admit I wasn’t keen on the top but actually... I quite like it on and styled with dif trousers! 
    your puppy is the cutest
    This nude shade is a VIBE! 🔥 I love the earnables!